Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is new gf trying to make me jealous?

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should at least be a recognition that the behavior is pathological and unfixable as opposed to something that she could stop doing if you maintain frame. Cluster B label is helpful here because otherwise, he might be able to "game" her into good behavior (temporarily) and extend things too long.
The reality of things is women with actual, clinically diagnosed disorders are very rare. Once we start trying to rationalize a woman's actions by justifying it with a disorder, we have the potential to fall into the denial of red flags or seeing a woman as a "unicorn" when she doesn't display every symptom of a disorder. What we as men need to start realizing is the majority of women who behave badly, are doing so as a direct reflection of her man. We have to take ownership for our actions. Women left to their own devices will inherently want to misbehave; it is dependent on us men to punish swiftly when they do, and reward slowly when they don't. It is not our job to find and fix a woman; it's our job to lay the foundation and boundaries of what we want in a woman for an LTR...and we must walk away when they refuse to comply. All women are "fixable"...until they aren't.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality of things is women with actual, clinically diagnosed disorders are very rare. Once we start trying to rationalize a woman's actions by justifying it with a disorder, we have the potential to fall into the denial of red flags or seeing a woman as a "unicorn" when she doesn't display every symptom of a disorder. What we as men need to start realizing is the majority of women who behave badly, are doing so as a direct reflection of her man. We have to take ownership for our actions. Women left to their own devices will inherently want to misbehave; it is dependent on us men to punish swiftly when they do, and reward slowly when they don't. It is not our job to find and fix a woman; it's our job to lay the foundation and boundaries of what we want in a woman for an LTR...and we must walk away when they refuse to comply. All women are "fixable"...until they aren't.
In short: Most of the times, if not all the times, women treat us like sh!t because we had ALLOWED them to, at least subconsciously.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a clear difference between someone with a bona fide personality disorder who is emotionally abusive and a woman with a man she doesn't respect though. Also, the instance of personality disorders is not terribly low and is growing. These disorders exist on a spectrum and one with mere "narc" or "bpd" traits usually is far more dangerous then a slag with a man without boundaries.

There's also clear differences between a misbehaved slut, and a cluster B chick.

Example: Not every woman is going to say they want to marry a man within the first two weeks. That's not a misbehaved woman. That's something usually more pathological that has been documented well on these forums and in psychology.

I don't disagree with your point, but I felt that bit is important.

Last edited:

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a clear difference between someone with a bona fide personality disorder who is emotionally abusive and a woman with a man she doesn't respect though. Also, the instance of personality disorders is not terribly low and is growing.

There's also clear differences between a misbehaved slut, and a cluster B chick.
Doesn't matter to me whether a woman is or isn't diagnosed. I don't have the time or the patience to try and figure out her issue. Bottom line: If she completely direspects me, like your "GF" to you, I'm done with her. It's not my job to figure out what's wrong with the woman. It's my job to lay down the rules, and punish or reward accordingly. They either earn my time and exclusivity, or they don't. I could care less if she's a BPD, narcissist, etc. I judge by her actions and react according to my standards.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me whether a woman is or isn't diagnosed. I don't have the time or the patience to try and figure out her issue. Bottom line: If she completely direspects me, like your "GF" to you, I'm done with her. It's not my job to figure out what's wrong with the woman. It's my job to lay down the rules, and punish or reward accordingly. They either earn my time and exclusivity, or they don't. I could care less if she's a BPD, narcissist, etc. I judge by her actions and react according to my standards.
Yeah your point is fair and good. My only point is that a normal woman behaving badly and a potential cluster b chick are often two different things.

I'm not trying to get combative. I agree with you.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't have agreed more.

You disrespect me, you're out.

I don't have time to care if you're diagnosed with some mental sh!t. That's your problem, not mine.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the advice to break up and blocked her and now I'm getting emails and declarations of love.

For those asking why I didn't turn her into a plate, I just wanted her out. Weak? Maybe. But I'm learning.

Onto greener pastures gentlemen.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thought was BPD. Avoid. I've seen your new thread. Cut contact. The love letters can easily turn into rape accusations. Plates need to be more emotionally stable.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the advice to break up and blocked her and now I'm getting emails and declarations of love.

For those asking why I didn't turn her into a plate, I just wanted her out. Weak? Maybe. But I'm learning.

Onto greener pastures gentlemen.
If it was costing too much time and energy it has to go.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sure test for bona fide BPD is when she rages. If you see her literally morph into a seething 13 year old, like her whole demeanor changes into that, you've got BPD on your hands.

I think that BPD is a spectrum anyway. There is a line that they cross for diagnosis, but as @spikeanut says, an official diagnosis is worthless. They're all somewhere on the spectrum.

The fact is that all women gravitate toward chaos. Chaos and confusion is their natural state and they are all in desperate need of male guidance, authority, and stability. My fiancé is by far the most stable woman I've ever met in my life, and she needs very little management from me. Just a little here and there. She is perfectly submissive and incredibly stable, but she's still a woman, still needs a rare correction. The fact that correction is rare is the reason she's such a keeper.

Just letting you guys know because your workload and emotional upheaval is very minimal with the right girl, and they are indeed out there. They are very rare, and they tend to marry off early, but they are out there. To attract one, you need to be superior and you need to have standards and a well developed moral character. Yes, I said the M word.

I always try to drum into you guys that you must be superior to women in order to attract them, but it's seemingly impossible for the majority of men to accept this. That's nothing more than residue from their feminized education and upbringing. Women crave correction and authority from a man whom they consider superior to them, but most of you will reject that idea.

You must internalize that YOU are the authority, that YOU are the disciplinarian, and leader. But a leader also serves whom he is leading and sacrifices for whom he is leading. The rewards are great for the man who learns this. Woman go crazy over such a man.

I used to be an invisible nothing to most women. Now I know what it's like for women to be pestered by admirers all day because I go through the same thing. I go out and I just don't want to engage. Why do I have this "problem"? Because I radiate kingship and authority. Why do I radiate this, when I used to be a nothing, a zero? Because I have embraced my authority and superiority.

Women are the embodiment of chaos. You can have the keys to the kingdom when you recognize this and contrast that nature against your own God-given expectation of authority. The way to start is to stop being afraid to offend women. Once you lose that fear, you start to calibrate and you start to learn how to become a King whom women flock to, because of their own need for guidance and authority.

The paradox is that as an authoritative leader, you also become a servant and protector, and you recognize that sacrifice is part of being an actualized man. You find yourself becoming friendly and well-liked, but also slightly feared and definitely respected.

All of life is paradox.

How does a zero become someone who is bothered by women vying for his attention when he just goes to the grocery store? He accepts his God-given mission of being an authority and leader to women, and he loses all fear of offending them.

In the end, it's what you PROJECT that is what makes women FEEL. Women's feminist tendencies melt away in the presence of such a man. They adopt a pseudo-feminism in life because they are trapped in a complex social web and they must survive there. A man who is outside the confining, suffocating web is her ticket to freedom.

I sure know how to go off on tangents, don't I? But perhaps there's a nugget of truth here.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sure test for bona fide BPD is when she rages. If you see her literally morph into a seething 13 year old, like her whole demeanor changes into that, you've got BPD on your hands.

I think that BPD is a spectrum anyway. There is a line that they cross for diagnosis, but as @spikeanut says, an official diagnosis is worthless. They're all somewhere on the spectrum.

The fact is that all women gravitate toward chaos. Chaos and confusion is their natural state and they are all in desperate need of male guidance, authority, and stability. My fiancé is by far the most stable woman I've ever met in my life, and she needs very little management from me. Just a little here and there. She is perfectly submissive and incredibly stable, but she's still a woman, still needs a rare correction. The fact that correction is rare is the reason she's such a keeper.

Just letting you guys know because your workload and emotional upheaval is very minimal with the right girl, and they are indeed out there. They are very rare, and they tend to marry off early, but they are out there. To attract one, you need to be superior and you need to have standards and a well developed moral character. Yes, I said the M word.

I always try to drum into you guys that you must be superior to women in order to attract them, but it's seemingly impossible for the majority of men to accept this. That's nothing more than residue from their feminized education and upbringing. Women crave correction and authority from a man whom they consider superior to them, but most of you will reject that idea.

You must internalize that YOU are the authority, that YOU are the disciplinarian, and leader. But a leader also serves whom he is leading and sacrifices for whom he is leading. The rewards are great for the man who learns this. Woman go crazy over such a man.

I used to be an invisible nothing to most women. Now I know what it's like for women to be pestered by admirers all day because I go through the same thing. I go out and I just don't want to engage. Why do I have this "problem"? Because I radiate kingship and authority. Why do I radiate this, when I used to be a nothing, a zero? Because I have embraced my authority and superiority.

Women are the embodiment of chaos. You can have the keys to the kingdom when you recognize this and contrast that nature against your own God-given expectation of authority. The way to start is to stop being afraid to offend women. Once you lose that fear, you start to calibrate and you start to learn how to become a King whom women flock to, because of their own need for guidance and authority.

The paradox is that as an authoritative leader, you also become a servant and protector, and you recognize that sacrifice is part of being an actualized man. You find yourself becoming friendly and well-liked, but also slightly feared and definitely respected.

All of life is paradox.

How does a zero become someone who is bothered by women vying for his attention when he just goes to the grocery store? He accepts his God-given mission of being an authority and leader to women, and he loses all fear of offending them.

In the end, it's what you PROJECT that is what makes women FEEL. Women's feminist tendencies melt away in the presence of such a man. They adopt a pseudo-feminism in life because they are trapped in a complex social web and they must survive there. A man who is outside the confining, suffocating web is her ticket to freedom.

I sure know how to go off on tangents, don't I? But perhaps there's a nugget of truth here.

Oh I've seen the rage or the mask fall off when I would go off script or reject her in subtle ways.

I see this nasty little rage come out. And it goes away fast.

Awesome post. Writing this down. Thanks man

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talks of love and marriage within the first few weeks
Within the first week she goes "Babe, can you promise me no matter how mad you get, you will never physically hit me?"

is it just me here that is seeing the red flags of the Soviets parade?
Dumpa, dump her... You got to dumb her fast!

Is new gf trying to make me jealous?
Does it really matter? :lol: :rofl:o_O
You only know each other for a short while lol. Ignore it and spin. She's at the most a short time plate and certainly not a gf material.
Like others said here. You need to raise your standards and live by them,

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"my friend Jack asked me if i was free tonight and I said I was in (City name). He said he doesn't like (City name) and it is big and dumb. hahahaha" so funny. Then proceeded to be on her phone for the rest of the night, and made sure to show me it a meme a couple times as texts were coming in from this man.

"Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." Not a huge deal, we kept talking but it felt slightly odd.

-Texting me things like "ugh babe tell me you love me. I just ran into my ex. of 2.5 years."

I let all these things slide and just kept the conversation going. My question is.. is this the beginning of very faint triangulation/jealousy plays?

Potential Narcissist or BPD?
Dude..... one DOESNT let these things slide!

That slvt and Jack are making fun of you, texting all night while she should be sucking your dyck and then she is outright telling you she would like to be another mans(the athletes) ***** if she had the chance. This IS a huge deal!

There is a difference between a ****-test where you got to keep your calm and plain disrespect where she needs to walk.

This kind of behaviour is just inacceptable and has to result in a NEXT!!!

And once you realise that it doesnt mather what kind of disturbance that woman has. Debating and theorizing about it is just a waste of time, while you should be allready half way into the next best plates bed.

Good you got outa there. For the next one, remember that there is a difference between ****-tests and disrespect and react accordingly.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..... one DOESNT let these things slide!

That slvt and Jack are making fun of you, texting all night while she should be sucking your dyck and then she is outright telling you she would like to be another mans(the athletes) ***** if she had the chance. This IS a huge deal!

There is a difference between a ****-test where you got to keep your calm and plain disrespect where she needs to walk.

This kind of behaviour is just inacceptable and has to result in a NEXT!!!

And once you realise that it doesnt mather what kind of disturbance that woman has. Debating and theorizing about it is just a waste of time, while you should be allready half way into the next best plates bed.

Good you got outa there. For the next one, remember that there is a difference between ****-tests and disrespect and react accordingly.

It threw me off because in between all of this there is constant declarations of love and forever and marriage. 8-10 times a day lol.

You're not wrong though.

When I broke it off she sent a very love bomb ey text, and then an email about missing me and still being in love when blocked on phone.

Craziness.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do.

You didn't so it because you didn't have any other options aka not having abundant mindset, assummingly.

Never tolerate disrespect from dogs and women.
It's a choice to live as a coward or die like a man. Valhalla or misery. Then live like a king

Just reading this I connect the dots. In the last months when a dog acted up I would actually grab it by the neck and lay it over on the ground. In every case that became a better dog. In the past they would always try to bite me.