Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my text game that bad...?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really, really dislike having to put so much thought and effort into something as shallow and dull as texting.
I view it as laying the groundwork for sex to happen on the first date. If you're not a Chad or a high value man its gonna take you a few dates in person most likely to reach the level where shes interested in having you inside her. I do agree tho, to each his own approach.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
See I've thought about all this as well as BackinTheGame's approach and realized that there is no one-size fits all approach, every guy is different and every girl is different and your strategy should be curated to each girl. This **** is way too much work. I really, really dislike having to put so much thought and effort into something as shallow and dull as texting.
But that is the whole point. It doesn't need to be shallow and dull. If it is you are doing it wrong and more importantly doing it for the wrong reasons.

I genuinely am interested in finding out things about them in a curious manner and I think it comes across as such which is why it works so well for me. Some things can't be faked.

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started using OLD again for the past few weeks and almost every situation ends like this; flakes, ghosting, or just completely dies (usually I ghost them out of lack of conversational interest).

I'll upload 2 screenshots of recent text threads I have, with the hopes someone can make sense of them. I'd show more, but I'm lazy.

In the first example, I had been talking with her for a couple weeks and we talked on the phone as well. She flaked the first time, seemed like a legit excuse so I gave her another shot, these were the last texts we sent.

Second case...I don't even know what to make of it, it was all in the span of 1 day.
Well the problem is nobody dates anymore, everybody flakes. The pretty boys or "high value" guys flake on the majority of women and women as a whole flake on the majority of guys.

When I was on the circus show called dating apps (Hinge, Bumble, Tinder) I always stacked 3 dates minimum at the same time. I NEVER had long winded text messages about anything but setting up the date. If they didn't show up, oh well.

Text game is an absolute waste of time. Majority of one's success on these apps has to do with their pictures/face.
I text the girls some of the most cringiest lines and still get the number/date. Sometimes, I just invite them straight over.

There are far better things you can do with your time then learn how to impress some tinder th0t.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started using OLD again for the past few weeks and almost every situation ends like this; flakes, ghosting, or just completely dies (usually I ghost them out of lack of conversational interest).

I'll upload 2 screenshots of recent text threads I have, with the hopes someone can make sense of them. I'd show more, but I'm lazy.

In the first example, I had been talking with her for a couple weeks and we talked on the phone as well. She flaked the first time, seemed like a legit excuse so I gave her another shot, these were the last texts we sent.

Second case...I don't even know what to make of it, it was all in the span of 1 day.
Let's just put it this way: Use text to set up a date and time to meet. That is it!

A couple of weeks is infinity when it comes to "text game", even a few days is too long. You get the number, you briefly continue the previous convo you had prior to text, and then you make the plans by taking the initiative and being affirmative. Do not even ask "Do you want to" or "are you down", don't give her a chance to reject you. Instead, invite her to your life. Meaning, I'm going to hit up this bar, or I'm going snowboarding, etc, etc. Let me know if you want to join me. That is it.

Hope it helps.

Modern Man Advice

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the chick and the circumstances. There's no right or wrong answer. You have to be able to work out what works for each one. And work it out quickly. But then you have others that can't take a joke or anything. Next.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let's just put it this way: Use text to set up a date and time to meet. That is it!

A couple of weeks is infinity when it comes to "text game", even a few days is too long. You get the number, you briefly continue the previous convo you had prior to text, and then you make the plans by taking the initiative and being affirmative. Do not even ask "Do you want to" or "are you down", don't give her a chance to reject you. Instead, invite her to your life. Meaning, I'm going to hit up this bar, or I'm going snowboarding, etc, etc. Let me know if you want to join me. That is it.

Hope it helps.

Modern Man Advice
And get ready for a myriad of flakes.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when they match with me, shoot me a message only for me to hop on have a look and they have already disappeared! Why match with me in the first place ladies?