Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my fear irrational?

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend, that I met 5 - 6 years ago. Our interaction has always been very friendly and open.
Recently, I sent her a WhatsApp voice message explicitly expressing my desire to have sex with her. She was quite receptive and asked that we make it happen.

Here is the problem: She and I come from cultures/religions that have quite a bit of animosity and violence between them. There has never been between her and me on this basis though, and we talked about our religions.

And now I am afraid: what if her family finds out and decides to do something about it? What if she herself is targeting me, and bites of my **** or something?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be irrational here in Canada, sadly i dont think many ppl will be able to anwser this from similar or same culture stand point

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your mind she has been patiently waiting for 5 years to put her plan to bite your d!ck off into action? You're probably being a little irrational.

R

Ranger

You expressed a desire for her. She reciprocates. Then you have misgivings about different religions.

This doesn’t seem to be a problem for her as she wants to know how you can make it happen.

Secret, taboo partner sex is pretty hot stuff. If you want her to feel some amazing passion generated by this situation you better jump on it. If not, why even bring it up?

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause I was thinking with my **** then.

And now paranoia took over.

But I see your point. Thanks

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause I was thinking with my **** then.

And now paranoia took over.

But I see your point. Thanks
If you have those types of misgivings about it, there's probably a reason. Your gut is trying to tell you something, listen to it. That taboo sex stuff is going to be f*cking awesome when you are doing it. As long as you are good with whatever consequences that you know your religion, your family is going to put down on you for doing so when they find out? Then keep doing it until you get busted, then deal with the fallout. If the fallout is going to be nuclear? Perhaps you should listen to you gut then.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David (who is Jewish) has sex with a Palestinian woman?
The dirty talk while they are doing it in the bed is pretty funny. Like "I am going to occupy you", "Fvck me like Israel fvcks my country", stuff like that.
The episode is from season 8 and is called Palestinian Chicken. Larry David is awesome.