Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my ex girlfriend playing with me?

carlucho01

Reaction score
Guys!! I met a girl last year on Tinder and we dated for 3 months! She dumped me for being too available and needy after a month and half. Then we went back together for another month and did the same by acting needy and too available. I must admit that I wasn't mysterious and left everything easy for her. Anyway we broke up and told her that if she is not willing to give me what I wanted, there's no point of being together and I walked away. Then after 10 months of no contact we bumped in the street and she contacted me. Told her to meet up and we met for a drink on Saturday 22/10/17. We talked and had a great time, we didn't even speak about our past. In the end we kissed and made out but she didn't want to have sex and I didn't insist. After that I contacted her on Tuesday 2 days (24/10/17) and replied me right away. We exchanged a few texts and then told her that If she was free on Friday we could go for dinner and she didn't reply back. So far a week has passed and haven't heard from her. I texted a week later (31/10/17)) invinting her a party and she said that she had to meet her friends and she might meet me after seeing her friends. At night she texted me that she was tired and didnt feel good and went home but she really wanted to go, in the end she told me to do something soon. I replied ok no worries, lets see when we manage to meet up without being intense. Since that day we havent spoken and I am the one who takes the initiative all the time (I have done it 3 times, contacting her once per week). What should I do? Should I text her back applying the once per week rule and tell her to meet up again without being intense or walk away and wait for her to contact me!? Please advise ASAP PS: I am also dating 2 more girls and having sex with them, but that girl particularly knocks my socks off. Please help!

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is using you for attention. Move along. Give your attention to women that are interested in you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as above what hint cant you take, then magically when you slam your car in reverse and pedal to metal the other way for a good 2 weeks of not messaging her, she will message you and lead you on just to check your still spun round her little finger

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting her once a week eventhough nothing comes in return?
I have a there Strike rule. At max I initiale three times...then thats it - and that if i get replies but excuses. If no reply comes: second time is the end.
X girlfriend? Nothing of this applies. Just get rid of them. No good comes of this.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's more than likely seeing another guy or guys. Sounds like she's just looking for validation from you and you're giving it to her.