Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Montreal really this bad for dating?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
LOL, NY is not similar to Vegas and LA in any way. LA and Vegas are plastic cities without much culture to them. NYC has a lot of culture to it, especially regarding hard working people that work hard play hard overall. Everyone is very straightforward and to the point here so you get less BS. It is one of the few good cities left in the US but obviously, the outpour from California is not stopping anytime soon.
I'm not talking about the culture. I'm talking about the dynamics between male & female,...the "dating" scene. There may be superficial differences but in the end I don't see relationships coming out of it any better.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be the difference between London and NYC because men, the quality of Eastern European women we get here freaking suck. I have not met a more rude group of women in the city, they even make the American girls here seem tame.
Even Poland is slipping I hear. Westernized more so than ever before. I still stand by what I said. I have met awesome in the UK buy I can count a total of 1 that was a baddie and not a head case.

For lulz you can watch a Gambler pua speak about British women. It went viral. Very funny.

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the culture. I'm talking about the dynamics between male & female,...the "dating" scene. There may be superficial differences but in the end I don't see relationships coming out of it any better.
I disagree even more, dating in NYC is nothing like Vegas and LA. In NYC, people are like actually people and it can be very personal compared to other cities. You meet women around your age that are normal women, very few Influencer wannabes like you would in LA and Vegas. Women in NYC are more than cheap hookers, they are actually women.

Reaction score
Even Poland is slipping I hear. Westernized more so than ever before. I still stand by what I said. I have met awesome in the UK buy I can count a total of 1 that was a baddie and not a head case.

For lulz you can watch a Gambler pua speak about British women. It went viral. Very funny.
Eastern Europe in general is going downhill in a big way. I run into so many Eastern European women in NYC and they are snotty kunts, way worse than Anglo or normal American women that you get in the city. Most are grumpy, entitled, and absolute trash in terms of their attitude. They have really let it all go to their head, same with the Russian women in this city.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe in general is going downhill in a big way. I run into so many Eastern European women in NYC and they are snotty kunts, way worse than Anglo or normal American women that you get in the city. Most are grumpy, entitled, and absolute trash in terms of their attitude. They have really let it all go to their head, same with the Russian women in this city.
I am not arguing whether or not the rest of the world is turning into a western **** hole. I am saying that eastern Europe is still better in aggregate. Take the worst of the east and compare it to the best of West. Not even a competition.

In a recent Tusk and Troy podcast, Tusk said he had no intentions to visit Miami. No use for western ball busting women. Far better alternatives.

It's not to say that it's perfect. I'm saying as a man that's gain gun pickup the past decade + it's a full blown dumpster fire. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Far better alternatives exist. It's not even comparable. Don't take my word. Watch the 1 live podcast from RP actually approaching women.