Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Montreal really this bad for dating?

Reaction score
I was looking to go but saw this shared somewhere on reddit, read both of the posts where the author talks about his visit and then his breakdown of his visit. I never knew it was this bad. Any Canadians wanna chime in?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking to go but saw this shared somewhere on reddit, read both of the posts where the author talks about his visit and then his breakdown of his visit. I never knew it was this bad. Any Canadians wanna chime in?

Montreal is a fairly typical western city. If you are expecting hot women lining up to jump on your d!ck, it's probably not going to happen.

Reaction score
Montreal is a fairly typical western city. If you are expecting hot women lining up to jump on your d!ck, it's probably not going to happen.
I see it get hyped up so much as being better than Toronto and being one of the best cities in North America for meeting women though.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not

If you go to the "best" place there will be people who ***** about it. There are those who complain even while in paradise.

If it's not working out for you try elsewhere I guess.

Reaction score
Probably not

If you go to the "best" place there will be people who ***** about it. There are those who complain even while in paradise.

If it's not working out for you try elsewhere I guess.
Is Miami really that good for dating and meeting women?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it get hyped up so much as being better than Toronto and being one of the best cities in North America for meeting women though.
It probably is better than Toronto for meeting women (just about any city would be), but as far as being one of the best cities in North America, nah. Don't believe the hype.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Miami really that good for dating and meeting women?
Hell yeah. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I liked San Diego when I used to live there for a few years but I really like it where I am at now.

If your status is high. A lot of celebs and high status men in Miami.
Im talking hot girls. If they are young and hot they will be aiming for their best option.
Miami can be competitive.
Yeah some girls are obviously beyond reach because they are just chasing celebrities but there's such a surplus of nice looking girls here, you can find them if that is what you want. Couple of my friends have moved here from the north and they love it.

Reaction score
It probably is better than Toronto for meeting women (just about any city would be), but as far as being one of the best cities in North America, nah. Don't believe the hype.
I have never been to Toronto but my god, every woman I met from there was a selfie queen obsessed with social media.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i live in Mtl.. We always rank among the top cities for women! In the summer its 3 months none-stop of festivals and bars are All over the place.

Our women come from mostly Asia/European/American mix. Also our girls are pretty direct compared to the average gall (some might look you in the eyes and tell you To bang Her)

We got good strip club and 18 legal drinking/smoking week age.

Also Montréal has 5 universities within 1 miles / 2 km from each other.... Like 200 000 students and half of them from outside the province(state). Downtown is where most stuff happens, and all the universities are downtown. You do get more foreigners when you do out in certain areas, so better for the lay game.

You want to see locals ? Daygame / parks and some bars at night (we Montrealer have our classics)

All the night life is street-themed based and walkable (like the guy mentions). The club night life does seem to be disappearing, the nightlife targeting 18–21-year-old dance nightclub.

If you are looking for a wine bar/lounge/beer bar, you will be served and great selection.

It's a great City for a single, students, artists. Also, only nightclub charge cover fees (i haven't paid one cover fee in like 15 years).

It's a good article and quite honest, he just didn't go to the right spot and the right time... (cause Montreal is time-sensitive, Thursday-Friday-Saturday... Is your night lifetime).

Anyway if you try the nightlife of Canada, you'll notice Montréal is heaven compared to the rest of the country.

If you can pick up a Montréal girl, you can pick up any girl (my opinion, usa Women are so easy)

Montréal Women give more challenges and direct talk, they are also more sexually expressive and not scared of using their charms.. They are quite straight forward. A Montréal Women I would say might be harder to date but they will one-night stand you more easily (or fast).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey i live in Mtl.. We always rank among the top cities for women! In the summer its 3 months none-stop of festivals and bars are All over the place.

Our women come from mostly Asia/European/American mix. Also our girls are pretty direct compared to the average gall (some might look you in the eyes and tell you To bang Her)

We got good strip club and 18 legal drinking/smoking week age.

Also Montréal has 5 universities within 1 miles / 2 km from each other.... Like 200 000 students and half of them from outside the province(state). Downtown is where most stuff happens, and all the universities are downtown. You do get more foreigners when you do out in certain areas, so better for the lay game.

You want to see locals ? Daygame / parks and some bars at night (we Montrealer have our classics)

All the night life is street-themed based and walkable (like the guy mentions). The club night life does seem to be disappearing, the nightlife targeting 18–21-year-old dance nightclub.

If you are looking for a wine bar/lounge/beer bar, you will be served and great selection.

It's a great City for a single, students, artists. Also, only nightclub charge cover fees (i haven't paid one cover fee in like 15 years).

It's a good article and quite honest, he just didn't go to the right spot and the right time... (cause Montreal is time-sensitive, Thursday-Friday-Saturday... Is your night lifetime).

Anyway if you try the nightlife of Canada, you'll notice Montréal is heaven compared to the rest of the country.

If you can pick up a Montréal girl, you can pick up any girl (my opinion, usa Women are so easy)

Montréal Women give more challenges and direct talk, they are also more sexually expressive and not scared of using their charms.. They are quite straight forward. A Montréal Women I would say might be harder to date but they will one-night stand you more easily (or fast).
I would be a fan of you letting me know what the best day drinking spots are actually. Overall, I think this would be a better use of time than going to nightclubs. I've heard that Montreal nightclubs can get quite brutal and one of my friends even said fights are all too common as there are so many thirsty dudes and terrible ratios.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I went in 2011 and 2015. Very cultured. Women were very feminine and attractive. I liked it better than Toronto. In fairness, anything is better than the feminism in the UK. I swear it's trench warfare so the rest of the world is a layup after.

Lastly, I went out west. Girls were pretty and very fit too.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Montreal is home to a military base, all my buddies ran through that base, one of them his dad was high up there so they could get away with a bit more although that's really uncouth to say in the military but it was what it was.

So yeah, your gonna have to compete at the bars with ultra jacked professional alcoholics for the most part in the young bucks lol, good luck with that, run afoul of one of them and 20 of them are gonna swarm you, so they can be aggressive, this is all second hand info though just what buddies told me.

Sorry if there is no base in Montreal then it's close by, like I said, not familiar with particulars.

Reaction score
I went in 2011 and 2015. Very cultured. Women were very feminine and attractive. I liked it better than Toronto. In fairness, anything is better than the feminism in the UK. I swear it's trench warfare so the rest of the world is a layup after.

Lastly, I went out west. Girls were pretty and very fit too.
I don't know man, I have had great experiences with British women tbh.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Montreal is home to a military base, all my buddies ran through that base, one of them his dad was high up there so they could get away with a bit more although that's really uncouth to say in the military but it was what it was.

So yeah, your gonna have to compete at the bars with ultra jacked professional alcoholics for the most part in the young bucks lol, good luck with that, run afoul of one of them and 20 of them are gonna swarm you, so they can be aggressive, this is all second hand info though just what buddies told me.

Sorry if there is no base in Montreal then it's close by, like I said, not familiar with particulars.
We do have a military base, actually 2.. And a few stations barrack (for réservistes/vétéran halls).
We have a port too, with sailors.

Prostitution pretty good too.

The City is really safe (no guns etc..), but you could see a fight in a nightclub... I mean there like 20 clubs on 1 street.. But its rare.

I dont any pretty British Women, except those of descent in Montréal lol.

We drink alot overall. Our beer goes 5% To 13% alcohol.. 5% being water..

About sélections of places: what you drink? What your âge? Profession or status or attitude/personalite? What you listen To for music ? What you after?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I have had great experiences with British women tbh.
Me too. I'm saying their are far better. You can watch the Tusk and Troy blog today. They break it down. I have found in aggregate better alternatives abroad. I've met awesome in UK but by and large much better alternatives outside the UK and even better outside the west. Better game from having git stick in the UK and just getting better. Montreal and Vancouver had quality. Eastern Europe, Japan, and a variety of different places were excellent.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe djs just have a better time when they're considered exotic. British guy does better in Canada. Australian guy does better in England. American guy does better in Australia.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying a city beats Toronto for dating is like saying that anything you can buy in a supermarket is better than a turd.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still got the tough guy grunt vibe from going out in the city as many people from Ontario still poured over. I remember chatting up a girl whose group was on the way only to have this short black guy, clearly an orbiter, grab me and ask if everything is okay. I smiled and talked to the girl again only to find that she was laughing at the whole ordeal and telling her friend to back off. We parted ways but you saw and ran into aggressive guys throughout the area.
I think there is a subset of men who feel that they need to show off machismo to attract a woman. These men deserve the prison terms they will eventually get.

Reaction score
Me too. I'm saying their are far better. You can watch the Tusk and Troy blog today. They break it down. I have found in aggregate better alternatives abroad. I've met awesome in UK but by and large much better alternatives outside the UK and even better outside the west. Better game from having git stick in the UK and just getting better. Montreal and Vancouver had quality. Eastern Europe, Japan, and a variety of different places were excellent.
I don't really know man. I found that Eastern European women are a lot of hype and have gone way downhill over the years. Currently I am in NYC and the coldest and rudest women are hands down Eastern European girls, they are kunts. Never met any cool ones who were pretty, they seem really pissed off and cynical.