Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Montreal really this bad for dating?

Reaction score
About sélections of places: what you drink? What your âge? Profession or status or attitude/personalite? What you listen To for music ? What you after?
I am 30 and I am open to all kinds of drinks. Music is okay too but ideally, do not want it to be so loud that I can barely hear. As for women, ideally foreign European women but hey, if we can avoid Anglo Canadian women then it is a win lol.

Reaction score
There are 2 dating scenes in Montreal, Anglo Canadian and Québécois (French), two different vibes. East side (French) West side (English),
The hot girls are the French ones, English ones are just regular Canadian girls.
Not only are the Anglo ones less pretty, they are also quite a mess to deal with it seems. Thank god the city is properly segregated.

Reaction score
I have never dated an Anglo girl and never will unless she is a 9 or 10 which is really rare (I will fvck her and that's it). It's our history, we don't like Anglos and they don't like us. The most beautiful girls are the ones coming from Saguenay/Lac St-Jean in the north of Québec, they are the hottest. Franco girls.
I mean there is Anglo women and then there are Anglo Canadian women. I am not sure what led to your country getting the worst of it but compared to their sisters in England, Australia, and the US; the Anglo women in Canada are truly one special mess. It is everything we complain about with Anglo women ramped up to the max but with just a lot more passive-aggressive attitudes and sneakiness to it. Truly the worst of the Anglo world.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know man. I found that Eastern European women are a lot of hype and have gone way downhill over the years. Currently I am in NYC and the coldest and rudest women are hands down Eastern European girls, they are kunts. Never met any cool ones who were pretty, they seem really pissed off and cynical.
The world has gone downhill. There are dudes 30 on trt. Cucked!

The cooler girls I met in the UK were 1st Gen eastern European. Lulz!

Don't take my word for it. Watch Tusk and Troy. There's a reason why they leave. You can pull anywhere but the quality and caliber is better.

The Kathy Newman "so your saying" feminist **** is the under tone prevalent in the culture in women more often than not. there's this boss girl attitude in the west and very masculine. the proclivity of proud single mom is insanity anywhere else in the world. it's a western world issue.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean there is Anglo women and then there are Anglo Canadian women. I am not sure what led to your country getting the worst of it but compared to their sisters in England, Australia, and the US; the Anglo women in Canada are truly one special mess. It is everything we complain about with Anglo women ramped up to the max but with just a lot more passive-aggressive attitudes and sneakiness to it. Truly the worst of the Anglo world.
Mate it's a dumpster fire. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Put your feet up and watch the world burn.

Kicking girls out on cam is funny but not game. It's not useful nor practical to use rational arguments nor common sense with women on only fans. Even bigger school boy error is to bring back disrespectful skanks after they diss you + the platform. again this is where fellas are 'learning game' and not shocking they suck. It's entertainment but not useful. Obviously the women who you mentioned deserve to be kicked out or better yet vetted from go.

After a decade + of game I can tell you where the hell these girls end up most often. It's not a good time. I don't argue. I simply next. No sweeter feel like running into the dumpster fire years later. Life trolls them harder then you or I ever could. If you or I acted a fool life would sort us out. Women got the luxury of stupidity UNTIL THEY DON'T .

Reaction score
The world has gone downhill. There are dudes 30 on trt. Cucked!

The cooler girls I met in the UK were 1st Gen eastern European. Lulz!

Don't take my word for it. Watch Tusk and Troy. There's a reason why they leave. You can pull anywhere but the quality and caliber is better.

The Kathy Newman "so your saying" feminist **** is the under tone prevalent in the culture in women more often than not. there's this boss girl attitude in the west and very masculine. the proclivity of proud single mom is insanity anywhere else in the world. it's a western world issue.
Could be the difference between London and NYC because men, the quality of Eastern European women we get here freaking suck. I have not met a more rude group of women in the city, they even make the American girls here seem tame.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only are the Anglo ones less pretty, they are also quite a mess to deal with it seems. Thank god the city is properly segregated.
True, i am french Canadian, m'y girl is English Canadian.

The ethnic descent (Russian,persian,Chinese) are mostly on the English side. I find our ethnics have something more Than the others

There are few places downtown you'll see them mix.

I am a lounge tip person, usually surrounded by "professional".(the Nice dress, makeup, 8+ hb)

Pullman wine bar
Furco (lounge)
Grinder (resto-lounge)
cloakroom (speakeasy)
Henry (resto-bar-jewelshop)
jazzbar
Irish embassy
Mckibbins Bishop or St-laurent
Brutopia
Benelux Sherbrooke ouest
Maison Boulud (ritzcarleton bar)
Burgundy Lion (whiskey +fishandships)
Club atwater (****tail bar)

St-Laurent street
OldportMtl (bêtween st-laurent and another street)
SquareVictoria
Stanley Street

These places you wanna check on top of m'y head.

They All within 15minutes walk To 30 minutes the new hot spot apparing in thé professional hub)

Alot of Montréal places have policies To hire models as waitress.

Anyway i live in thé area give me a shout

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never dated an Anglo girl and never will unless she is a 9 or 10 which is really rare (I will fvck her and that's it). It's our history, we don't like Anglos and they don't like us. The most beautiful girls are the ones coming from Saguenay/Lac St-Jean in the north of Québec, they are the hottest. Franco girls.
Saguenay lacstjean girls are like Australia men (for girls).. Once you meet them.. You never come back .. Your vacation turns into résidency lol

Reaction score
I think when we went out in Montreal, we went to this Irish Pub called McKiggins or something and it was on St Laurent street. The food was alright but it was so much a sports pub. Not much luck in any other place on that street at night though, long lines man. Best opportunities were street approaches.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I visit Montreal once or twice a year. I will say one thing the woman are absolutely beautiful there. Fit. Noone is out of shape it seems. Culture is completely different.

Strip clubs are good. Spent a lot of money in Kamasutra Club

Reactions: Von
Reaction score
I visit Montreal once or twice a year. I will say one thing the woman are absolutely beautiful there. Fit. Noone is out of shape it seems. Culture is completely different.

Kamasutra huh, I bet Indian guys must kill it there :rofl::rofl:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good club. Been there a few times.

Next door is one of the best restaurant in Canada, now.

Also, à bit down the street. Tavern Midway a great lounge. And PoolRoom serving you fast-food since 1922

Reaction score
Good club. Been there a few times.

Next door is one of the best restaurant in Canada, now.

Also, à bit down the street. Tavern Midway a great lounge. And PoolRoom serving you fast-food since 1922
What kind of food do they serve?

Reaction score
I do remember this one god awful bar we went to in the more English part of town called the Churchill. The place was so freaking depressing, it was a bunch of old people gossiping about literally every young customer that walked out of the bar.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking to go but saw this shared somewhere on reddit, read both of the posts where the author talks about his visit and then his breakdown of his visit. I never knew it was this bad. Any Canadians wanna chime in?

Everything this guy is saying is correct, women and people in general will be more friendly to you as long as you act as tourist and not like some sex depraved guy.

colt

Reaction score
Hey i live in Mtl.. We always rank among the top cities for women! In the summer its 3 months none-stop of festivals and bars are All over the place.

Our women come from mostly Asia/European/American mix. Also our girls are pretty direct compared to the average gall (some might look you in the eyes and tell you To bang Her)

We got good strip club and 18 legal drinking/smoking week age.

Also Montréal has 5 universities within 1 miles / 2 km from each other.... Like 200 000 students and half of them from outside the province(state). Downtown is where most stuff happens, and all the universities are downtown. You do get more foreigners when you do out in certain areas, so better for the lay game.

You want to see locals ? Daygame / parks and some bars at night (we Montrealer have our classics)

All the night life is street-themed based and walkable (like the guy mentions). The club night life does seem to be disappearing, the nightlife targeting 18–21-year-old dance nightclub.

If you are looking for a wine bar/lounge/beer bar, you will be served and great selection.

It's a great City for a single, students, artists. Also, only nightclub charge cover fees (i haven't paid one cover fee in like 15 years).

It's a good article and quite honest, he just didn't go to the right spot and the right time... (cause Montreal is time-sensitive, Thursday-Friday-Saturday... Is your night lifetime).

Anyway if you try the nightlife of Canada, you'll notice Montréal is heaven compared to the rest of the country.

If you can pick up a Montréal girl, you can pick up any girl (my opinion, usa Women are so easy)

Montréal Women give more challenges and direct talk, they are also more sexually expressive and not scared of using their charms.. They are quite straight forward. A Montréal Women I would say might be harder to date but they will one-night stand you more easily (or fast).
That's awesome, I'll be moving to montreal in a couple of months.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
That sounds like any major city in the western world
Yea. But more exaggerated. NY, Vegas, LA are similar. Not sure about Chicago and the far north west coast. I'm about a 4 hr drive from Chicago, it seems to be socially crumbling to me. I'm close enough to St Louis that it is where my social life "happens" and my impression is that it is socially crumbling in the main city itself. The best area for a social life there is on the west side beyond the Mo River,...basically outside the St Louis County boundary and it is more conservative than the others. I'm not saying it is actually "conservative",...it is just a relative comparison to the others.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Maybe djs just have a better time when they're considered exotic. British guy does better in Canada. Australian guy does better in England. American guy does better in Australia.
Yes. Women are always bored with what is common to them. That is why I tell guys to stop trying to ge to know the woman and get her comfortable with you before asking them out. It is easier to get a date with a stranger than someone who knows you well. The only comfort she needs is just enough to be confident the police won't find her body laying in the bushes the next morning,...beyond the she's good. She just needs to feel you are not dangerous or a threat to her safety.

Reaction score
Yea. But more exaggerated. NY, Vegas, LA are similar. Not sure about Chicago and the far north west coast. I'm about a 4 hr drive from Chicago, it seems to be socially crumbling to me. I'm close enough to St Louis that it is where my social life "happens" and my impression is that it is socially crumbling in the main city itself. The best area for a social life there is on the west side beyond the Mo River,...basically outside the St Louis County boundary and it is more conservative than the others. I'm not saying it is actually "conservative",...it is just a relative comparison to the others.
LOL, NY is not similar to Vegas and LA in any way. LA and Vegas are plastic cities without much culture to them. NYC has a lot of culture to it, especially regarding hard working people that work hard play hard overall. Everyone is very straightforward and to the point here so you get less BS. It is one of the few good cities left in the US but obviously, the outpour from California is not stopping anytime soon.