Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is looking too young bad?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunterchilla
yai dunno i have a nice body i get rejected 99% of the time. lol
I agree with Adone, you don't really look younger. Maybe compared to other Americans who tend to age more rapidly than the rest of the world thanks to the hormone stuffed meat they eat everyday... :eek:

I don't want to sound gay, :D but you are pretty good-looking and you do have a nice body.

Well if you get rejected a lot, I guess it's just life, which guy doesn't?
And rejection rate ALONE is in no way correlated to your value and your "skills". There are so many other parameteres such as the hotness of the girls you ask out or the kind of job/studies you do (whether you got to meet a lots of women "naturally" or you are forced to spend all your days in front of a computer and the only women you "pick up" are from the streets or bars etc...)

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And about looking younger, me too I look younger than my age.

I just turned 26 recently, but I look like I'm 21-23.
It was kind of "bad" because all the "classic hotties" tend to prefer older looking guys who are in their early and mid twenties.
I was almost transparent to these girls.

The fun thing is that as time goes by, I'm happier and happier with what I've got. When the "hotties" I know from late teens and early twenties all start to look wrinkly and "old", I'm only looking "better" and "better".
Girls ranging from 20-24 check me out, and I just realize this more and more.

But still there is one thing that bothers me a lot: only younger girls seem to be interested in me, and to be honest, I also personally prefer the younger looking (21-22 like) physique. If the girl is like me, "older" but younger looking, everthing is perfect. But most of the time, the girl is just much younger (20-22). I'm kind of not really comfortable with the 4-5 year gap.

Sometimes it just gets rediculous. I remembered just before I left the US in september 2004 after I finished my master's degree, some freshman girl was subtly hitting on me at the swimming pool. For one moment I really hesitated to ask her out for dinner seeing how much effort she had to put in it, but come on me being 24 almost 25 asking a 18 year old? I didn't want to feel like a pedophile...:D
Now I'm looking for my first real job, at the meantime, I'm taking Spanish classes at the local university to learn a forth language and to avoid getting lazy when looking for my job.(tuition fees are almost free in the French universities). My classes are full of 18 year old freshmen girls, I'm almost the only guy, plus I'm "cute"...:eek:
But I stay low key and I won't try anything because it won't be ethical, but some of the ladies are definitely eyeing me.

And another aspect is that I used to be an engineering guy, so all these years I can say that in a way I missed out. So it's actually a good thing that I still have all my younger years before me.:up:
I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon, that's for sure...

Basically looking young is GOOD, but it can lead to weird situations.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
I agree with Adone, you don't really look younger. Maybe compared to other Americans who tend to age more rapidly than the rest of the world thanks to the hormone stuffed meat they eat everyday... :eek:

I don't want to sound gay, :D but you are pretty good-looking and you do have a nice body.

Well if you get rejected a lot, I guess it's just life, which guy doesn't?
And rejection rate ALONE is in no way correlated to your value and your "skills". There are so many other parameteres such as the hotness of the girls you ask out or the kind of job/studies you do (whether you got to meet a lots of women "naturally" or you are forced to spend all your days in front of a computer and the only women you "pick up" are from the streets or bars etc...)

thanks for the compliment i appreciate it, anyway my brother, and one of my best friends are EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING, and i meant hey have tons of sex, MUCH MORE THEN ME, but there are tons of nights when i go with them and they end up just like me going home alone. They try and get rejected. Girls dont care really about looks, which is a good and a bad thing. They also seem not to care about personality it seems.

I also usually approach HB4's and HB5's so I dunno whyd id be getting rejected i never approach the HB10. its not that i go for the less hot girl cuz i have low self esteem its because I have low standards basically lol.

my friend told me something today that I think is very true, he said ITS EASIER TO MEET A GIRL waiting on the line to get into the club, then actually inside the club! lol.

The only girls ive ever shared an intimate relationship with were girls from school that i met in class, or in the hall way, or in a club.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i was told, and i think very interesting and true that I never thought about. Now you guys think about this ok?

Men can pick up women at pretty much any AGE until their like 60- or 50!!! even though its morally wrong youve seen it, its all over the place older men with younger girls.

but! on the other hand you wont see the reverse.

There for WOMEN are barraged with things to look for in a man, not only looks,wealth,security,personality, but traits that they cannot even comprehend.

because once a woman reaches a certain age its damn near impossible for her to find a husband or a mate.

a wealthy single 55 year old man is not going to look for a 55 year old woman.

Woman age differently #1, and #2 Younger women are attracted to older men.

So my main point is this. I know WOMEN ARE CONFUSED, they dont know what they want, their heads are pyscholgically MOLDED, and in my oppinion for the better! it sucks when your being rejected but its DARWINISM, the battle of the fittest, the fittest guy in their EYES will be the guy to enter their vagina.

and in my oppinion it goes SO DEEP pyschologically, from the way you talk, to your looks, to the way their father looks, to the sound of your voice in their ears.

us men are different, we are blinded by our hornyness, its like women are from venus and men are from mars.

and im not talking about love or anything like that im simply talking about meeting a girl at a bar/club/lounge and getting to the point where you can date her, or fuk her, or just hook up.

in my oppinion for a girl not to reject you, she has to trust you.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunterchilla

I also usually approach HB4's and HB5's so I dunno whyd id be getting rejected i never approach the HB10. its not that i go for the less hot girl cuz i have low self esteem its because I have low standards basically lol.

Almost everyone here can understand why your rejection rate is so high just by reading this sentence.

Maybe you don't have low self esteem overall. But you DO HAVE low self esteem when approaching girls. Having low standards doesn't mean APPROACHING UGLIES. I have low standards because when I'm single, I agree to have sex with 6s and sometimes 5s (if they seem good at it), WHEN THEY APPROACH ME. This is having low standards.

I guess that 4s and 5s sense that a handsome guy approaching them is most likely unconfident and they don't want to feel as a second choice. Plus, rejecting you make them look better to their friends' eyes.

I know it sounds like a cliché on this site, but try approaching AT LEAST 1 girl (at least a 6) a day. It's not that hard, try it.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the 4's or the 5's i doubt theyd think they are 4's and 5's they prob think they are 10's. And i dont mind 4's and 5's so its not that and i dont but i understand what ur saying maybe thats the case. Ill approach more 6's and 7's see how i do ;p thx

Eien

Reaction score
I'm 18 but I look about 14 :O However, it's more about how you carry yourself and your body language that will lead to your attractiveness - you don't have to be muscly to be a "dominant" male.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eien
you don't have to be muscly to be a "dominant" male.

True to a certain extent: if you are short and you have a baby-face, it's going to be almost impossible to be seen as an alpha-male, if you aren't muscular