Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is lack of game just a low IQ problem?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, very often men with high IQs are terrible with women. Brains are not exciting to young women. Plus, men with brains typically have less patience with nonsense.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Very bright guys (especially if they are also highly introverted) often have little interest in making light hearted small talk with others, let alone flirting/seduction.

This is actually why some of these guys study and theorize about seduction rather than actually practice it. Dealing with ideas and concepts is actually much more interesting and stimulating for them than dealing with actual people.

“In the field,” a very bright guy would likely overthink. The average IQ guy would hesitate less or “shoot from the hip” when he’s interacting socially. So the average IQ guy may be perceived as more confident/smooth.*

*Oddly, the chick might perceive the average IQ guy as more intelligent because of his faster (though less articulate) comebacks.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High IQ correlates well with book smarts. Game is a street smart sport. Same as basketball. You'll notice there are many flat out dumb ass dudes in the league that make dumb ass financial decisions. But the announcers will say he's got a "high basketball IQ".

Ladykiler

Don Juan
Reaction score
High IQ correlates well with book smarts. Game is a street smart sport. Same as basketball. You'll notice there are many flat out dumb ass dudes in the league that make dumb ass financial decisions. But the announcers will say he's got a "high basketball IQ".
You mean hockey

those idiots pumble each other for no reason

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of the comments that high IQ is deterimental to game. Having high IQ doesn't mean you're doomed to be socially awkward and "theory oriented". Having a high IQ benefits every area of your life, it's up to the individual to learn how to use their mind properly. Also, women can absolutely be attracted to intelligence, for multiple reasons, especially if they're on the higher end themselves. You can be high IQ and still be chill, witty, etc and not a neurotic overanalyzer. Maybe I'm thinking of the 120-140 range, but if we're talking 160+ I can understand your points.

Saying you need to be average IQ to be good with women is kind of silly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of the comments that high IQ is deterimental to game. Having high IQ doesn't mean you're doomed to be socially awkward and "theory oriented". Having a high IQ benefits every area of your life, it's up to the individual to learn how to use their mind properly. Also, women can absolutely be attracted to intelligence, for multiple reasons, especially if they're on the higher end themselves. You can be high IQ and still be chill, witty, etc and not a neurotic overanalyzer. Maybe I'm thinking of the 120-140 range, but if we're talking 160+ I can understand your points.

yeah but someone with high IQ isn’t going to be in to your basic Instagram bar hopping thot in the first place or be willing to play games with females in general.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No one is saying that you need to be. Just that on average men with average IQs are the best.

I'm pretty confident the average guy with a 95 IQ has more sexual partners than your average guy with a 120 IQ. That might be partially attributed to high IQ individuals be predisposed to higher levels of sexual restraint.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has nothing to do with brains. Extremely smart men are usually weirdos and are very good at doubting themselves because they know what they don't know.

Dumber men are affected by the dunning-kruger effect and don't doubt themselves, hence they have better success.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has nothing to do with brains. Extremely smart men are usually weirdos and are very good at doubting themselves because they know what they don't know.

Dumber men are affected by the dunning-kruger effect and don't doubt themselves, hence they have better success.
Yup. Men of lower intelligence usually think quite highly of themselves.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is saying that you need to be. Just that on average men with average IQs are the best.

I'm pretty confident the average guy with a 95 IQ has more sexual partners than your average guy with a 120 IQ. That might be partially attributed to high IQ individuals be predisposed to higher levels of sexual restraint.
I don't think having high IQ makes you sexually restrained, that just sounds like you made that up. Just an anecdote, but Einstein was known to be a sex fiend.

You got a source? My source says it correlates with alcoholism
Higher IQ also correlates with increased drug use.

Yup. Men of lower intelligence usually think quite highly of themselves.
That can also mean arrogance or entitlement. I think most simps are average IQ.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High IQ men don't play games.

Low IQ men have all the time in the world to play the game.

Same can be applied to women.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
After reading this thread, I took one of those online IQ tests. Got a 132. I don't know what that says about my relationships w/ women, but I have zero tolerance for a girl and her bvll****.