"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is just Drinking with a Girl a good date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So I’m honestly not even that interested in smoking anymore. A lot of people love it, but I haven’t really smoked in months.

I’m supposed to be having this girl over to write music. My question is, is 2 people just hanging out and drinking a normal thing? I was considering saying “oh you can come over and we can have some drinks and write music.” Is that a good date, do people do that?

I know this is an insanely specific question, but I’m trying to learn social norms lol. I never learned them when I was a kid
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Does she know your are interested?
If its no clear yet you got to make your intent clear.

Making her drink imo is always a good way to help things
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Phrase it in a way that's similar to this;

"Hey Jane, I'm missing your sexy voice and that inspired me to write some music, join me for some drinks in furtherance of that awesome inspiration ;)"

Intent might be the same but different mindsets will produce different outcomes.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro, it’s THE best date.

“Come to mine for drinks” sometimes it doesn’t even go further than that, drinks at home is the date, no other activity planned. Because you both wanna get loose and fvck, but nobody is overtly saying it. Real talk you invite any chick over she is expecting sex, you fail you get ghosted or flaked on in future. Make sure you put the moves on her and don’t come across as some music nerd puss who legit just wanted to write music.



This broad just invited me for a drink, never met her in my life, OLD, few phone calls, now she wants murk to lay the pipe at her convenience.

Drinks bro, drinks!
 
Top