Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is just Drinking with a Girl a good date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m honestly not even that interested in smoking anymore. A lot of people love it, but I haven’t really smoked in months.

I’m supposed to be having this girl over to write music. My question is, is 2 people just hanging out and drinking a normal thing? I was considering saying “oh you can come over and we can have some drinks and write music.” Is that a good date, do people do that?

I know this is an insanely specific question, but I’m trying to learn social norms lol. I never learned them when I was a kid

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she know your are interested?
If its no clear yet you got to make your intent clear.

Making her drink imo is always a good way to help things

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Phrase it in a way that's similar to this;

"Hey Jane, I'm missing your sexy voice and that inspired me to write some music, join me for some drinks in furtherance of that awesome inspiration ;)"

Intent might be the same but different mindsets will produce different outcomes.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, it’s THE best date.

“Come to mine for drinks” sometimes it doesn’t even go further than that, drinks at home is the date, no other activity planned. Because you both wanna get loose and fvck, but nobody is overtly saying it. Real talk you invite any chick over she is expecting sex, you fail you get ghosted or flaked on in future. Make sure you put the moves on her and don’t come across as some music nerd puss who legit just wanted to write music.

This broad just invited me for a drink, never met her in my life, OLD, few phone calls, now she wants murk to lay the pipe at her convenience.

Drinks bro, drinks!