Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it worth pursuing neutral women?

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet women that I'm interested in, most of them aren't eager nor annoyed when I approach them. They tend to be neutral...not completely uninterested, but more passive. They won't mind chatting yet in my mind as I talk to them, I know most of my approaches will go nowhere even if I get their number or Instagram.

Here we've said it's best to talk only with interested women who show us choosing signals, but I find that unrealistic because I don't get super interested women that often.

What's our general consensus on this topic today? Would you guys say "attraction is not a choice" and "we can't build attraction" like what was preached back in the day?

Or is it different now with social media tools at our disposal where we can message multiple girls and see if some will warm up to hanging out down the line? It could be the the new age numbers game.

Or maybe you have a different approach that works for you? Let me hear your thoughts.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Neutral is only another term for rejection, but not as immediate, it means they’ll use you for attention without providing anything meaningful in return until the next guy comes down their road…

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet women that I'm interested in, most of them aren't eager nor annoyed when I approach them. They tend to be neutral...not completely uninterested, but more passive. They won't mind chatting yet in my mind as I talk to them, I know most of my approaches will go nowhere even if I get their number or Instagram.

Here we've said it's best to talk only with interested women who show us choosing signals, but I find that unrealistic because I don't get super interested women that often.

What's our general consensus on this topic today? Would you guys say "attraction is not a choice" and "we can't build attraction" like what was preached back in the day?

Or is it different now with social media tools at our disposal where we can message multiple girls and see if some will warm up to hanging out down the line? It could be the the new age numbers game.

Or maybe you have a different approach that works for you? Let me hear your thoughts.
To have sex, both of you need to be excited.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off pursuing interested women in a different location. Or moving to said different location.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Neutral" does not necessarily indicate that you're out of the game. Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

If this is just a dime-a-dozen intro/pick up, it's probably not worth the energy. However, if it's deemed as a cut above, persistence can sometimes pay off. I'm not suggesting supplication. I'm saying that if you let her initial reaction roll off your back and and you appear confident and unaffected, you might still be in the game.

It's really no different than the game of sales. Sometimes, they aren't buying no matter. And sometimes, you need to create more sizzle to lure them in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

99% of the women that I've dealt with at least gave me a level of interest and favoritism up front. None were really converted. Neutral or negative ones simply served to drain me if I was hard headed enough to pursue.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the short answer is yes . This is what having game means . Moving girls from maybe to yes

sure , a lot of times it will not lead anywhere on the short term but on the long term you will have quite a high conversion rate ( if you keep in contact from time to time ) .

Most of the times it will be the timing and by keeping in touch from time to time on instagram for example ( you like now and then some of the pictures ) you will have a better chance of having the right timing

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the younger you are, the more you will go after neutral girls. As you get older and hopefully get your sh!t together, it becomes unecessary as you’re able to more easily identify interest cues. You begin to realize how plentiful interested women really are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you enjoy the chase, it's not worth it at all brother. Save yourself the future headaches.
Some are converting them, it's the minority. "Incels" are dudes who spent excessive time trying to get females to like him who weren't attracted, don't be them. If your living well and enjoying life there will be some women who desire you.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at the point where I have a high enough body count and enough other stuff going on that’s more important that UNLESS I’ve invested in her as in a relationship of several months, if a girl is neutral I next. Sex is overrated anyways and I have had my fill, at 40 I don’t care for the drama of women who think they will forever have options even though they are hitting the wall already. I just know they will end up old, ugly, alone and broke. My wealth will increase and women will always be into a rich guy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

A tie is just the same as a loss.

Mixed signals are negative signals.

Scoring -1 and scoring 0 points isn't positive.

Having no credit is the same as bad credit.

Neutral girls should be placed on the backburner unless you want to get used or finessed.

Case closed.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi,

There is a fine line between a women who is uninterested and natural, so be careful which category she falls into. I am presuming you are cold approaching because some women will give you their number or Instagram contacts just to get rid off you, as many ladies too feeble to tell you directly that she is uninterested.

If she does respond to your follow up text message or phone call then assume she is at least “neutral” and she is giving you a small opportunity to prove yourself to show value.

Don't waste your time trying to convert her, vet the women and move the discussion to meeting and setting a date, if the response isn’t positive or if you hear a million excuses or she date leads to her flaking then she isn’t interested. It doesn’t matter how much talking or chatting you do online, if she makes an excuse to see you in person then she is not interested – move on.

Only continue to pursue a “natural” or apathetic women if she is making it easy for you to take her on a date

A women that is open to move from neural to positive should at least let you lead and be committed to going with your plans or contributing to the arrangement of the date. Anything less is disinterest.

As far as Instagram, I wouldn’t waste my time. If you have a huge social media following or a semi influencer you can get away with it, but for the average guy it’s a waste of time.