"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is it worth dating a fat chick and slimming her down?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
One of Aaron Clarey’s suggestions was to “pick a diamond in the rough”, and polish it. By this he meant to go for a woman that has been overlooked because she was fat. Aaron Clarey then went into hard-core mental masturbation mode, talking about how you could slim her down and shape her, pun intended.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

Apex

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Age
42
She has to do all of that on her own.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Y'all crack me up
Hell no
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I like Aaron Clarey, but this is a losing proposition.
She will probably get fatter instead of losing weight
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
She will look better when she slims down, and when she does, her hypergamous nature will have her seek out superior men.
^This.

My kids moms sister used to be really fat and she lived with her bf. She joined a gym and hired a personal trainer. Once she lost a bunch of weight, guys started giving her attention. She ended up cheating on her bf and left him for another guy.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
^This.

My kids moms sister used to be really fat and she lived with her bf. She joined a gym and hired a personal trainer. Once she lost a bunch of weight, guys started giving her attention. She ended up cheating on her bf and left him for another guy.
He was always a placeholder. A medication for her own neuroticism, which is a large but overlooked part of why women get with men and do what they do. When his use to her became obsolete, she got rid of him.
 
Top