Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it true you got to be a 8/10 or 9/10 guy to LTR a HB8 or HB9?

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently saw this absolute bombshell, "crush of everyone at work" get married to this guy who her parents found for her -

6ft tall bloke , good family background, working as an executive at one of the big tech companies (you've heard of it definitely) abroad and built a very successful side hustle of a restaurant business on his own with a friend in one of the premier tourist places catering to international tourists.

Every one of my male colleague had taken a shot with her or wanted her and like typical AFC were in oneitis with her, imagining sweeping her off her feet and marrying her but none of them succeeded.

The only reason i could think all of them failed was because almost all of them except a couple were your average of the average joes, yet the women they desired was..not to pedestalize, well beyond average. The two blokes that were not average had solid game but just above average value at best and since that woman in question didn't seem to have been interested in just hookups , none of that smoothness flew with her.

To quote one of the more self-aware guys who had taken a shot and failed, the other guys were "Wanting a Ferrari on a Subaru budget. You can drool all you want but you won't get it". Again, he was one of those two guys with solid game but by his own definition average and he most definitely was not pedestalizing her.

This reminded me of two things i read, one in the book of pook, pook says this exact line ->

THE STANDARDS YOU APPLY TO YOUR DESIRES, MUST APPLY TO YOURSELF. OTHERWISE YOU WILL ALWAYS LIVE TRAPPED IN A BUBBLE OF FANTASY - Book of Pook

"Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are" - James Allen (18th century philosopher)

In real life i have found if a women is a solid 8/10 or 9/10 she will almost never be in a long term relationship with a guy lower than her in status. Its either one of two cases:

1. The girl either only looks like a 8 or 9 and inside has some inner feelings of lack or emotional trauma or some insecurity that she is able to get fulfilled with dating a guy lower status than her or the guy is able to sort of "exploit" that emotional gap or insecurity, so the HB8 or HB9 gets into LTR with him

2. The HB8 or HB9 goes for a guy who is equal or higher status than her.

P.S Not in the western world but in SE Asia so i guess that might also be a factor

What do you guys think? Is Pook's advice on this solid? What has your experience been in real world?

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!