Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a once-in-a-blue-moon match from OLD that would totally come over and be DTF if I caved and invited her. Outright advertises on her profile that she doesn't want a relationship, but rather a FWB arrangement.

But even in normal times I would have issues:
  • I'm guessing she's early 40's and about right for her age. So, generously a 6.
  • She clearly doesn't have a lot of experience in OLD and seems to be confusing texting chemistry with personal chemistry. I've been bitten by that so frequently that I basically assume the worst until a meetup IRL happens.
  • She's separated, but not physically separated due to the fact that her marriage finally unraveled just as COVID-19 ramped up. So she's basically trapped with her ex-to-be as roommates until things lighten up. At least she doesn't have kids.
In pandemic times, the issues get thornier:
  • She is a therapist, with high exposure risks, as she still sees patients in-person. Some of it is tele-therapy, but not all.
  • Another therapist in her office, who she's friendly with, does therapy at the local prison. Now there's one hell of a risky infection vector.
  • Given her marital situation I can't go over there. Her coming here means that I risk her shedding virus all over the house if she is asymptomatically positive.
She's fun to talk to for now, but it's ironic that I've got a totally-DTF/FWB candidate wanting to rip my clothes off and I'm just like "slow down, ok?"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of skeptics are cool with potential long term lung damage.
Heart damage, kidney damage, brain damage...what people haven't been hearing is that even with some of these people who have "recovered" and gotten out of the hospital some are dying a few days or weeks after due to the damage it has inflicted on their bodies...they aren't being reported in the official death totals but in reality COVID-19 did them in.

Also not reported are the hundreds of deaths every day from people dying at home because they have been turned away from hospitals that are overrun because they weren't "sick enough" when they got there but end up dying a few days later in their beds. So you can pretty much add 200-300 people a day to the official death totals coming out of New York...

I guarantee anyone who lives in or around New York and has seen the carnage first hand or knows people dealing with it is not taking this lightly...only the people who read about it or are far away from it so they think its some big overblown "flu". No, not even close.