Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Time To Drop This Plate? 3 flakes

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i already posted about this chick yesterday

around 2 weeks ago, she flaked on a date last minute, her excuse that she had to look after, her niece first thing in the morning.

Last Monday she flaked again, because she said, she has to rush off for work in the morning, and wanted to spend more time with me,

so she suggested meeting this coming Saturday.. now she has messaged me, to say that she may have to work Saturday night, but she will try to get out of it, if she can.

I can sense another flake on the horizon.. that will be 3 flakes.. to me this is not acceptable, and a complete waste of my time.

this is the same plate, who has been pushing for more than just sex from me, also some game playing, and hot/cold behaviour..

if she does not meet me tonight, my plan is to AVOID making a big deal, and the just ghost her..

what do you think guys? 3 flakes in a short period of time is too many!

possible another dog in the yard too

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're just do desperate to realise you're wasting your time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd flake on her or end it for good. The one who cares the least wins. Don't give your power away.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I told her to let me know asap what her plans are..so I can plan my weekend..

I am thinking of just messaging her and tell her I have made other plans now.

and let her know that it's out of order, changing plans again and again

I don't feel like staying silent this time.. as this is the 3rd time in two weeks

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i already posted about this chick yesterday

around 2 weeks ago, she flaked on a date last minute, her excuse that she had to look after, her niece first thing in the morning.

Last Monday she flaked again, because she said, she has to rush off for work in the morning, and wanted to spend more time with me,

so she suggested meeting this coming Saturday.. now she has messaged me, to say that she may have to work Saturday night, but she will try to get out of it, if she can.

I can sense another flake on the horizon.. that will be 3 flakes.. to me this is not acceptable, and a complete waste of my time.

this is the same plate, who has been pushing for more than just sex from me, also some game playing, and hot/cold behaviour..

if she does not meet me tonight, my plan is to AVOID making a big deal, and the just ghost her..

what do you think guys? 3 flakes in a short period of time is too many!

possible another dog in the yard too
Just simply say to her. "Hey girl it's all good
I understand we are both really busy. I got a lot to take care of too, and ill hit you up when I've got time."

Then go ghost or NC. And leave the ball in her court. 3 flakes doesn't sound lime you are a priority to her. So don't make her one of yours.

If she misses you. She will reach out. If not
You already got rid of her then.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I told her to let me know asap what her plans are..so I can plan my weekend..

I am thinking of just messaging her and tell her I have made other plans now.

and let her know that it's out of order, changing plans again and again

I don't feel like staying silent this time.. as this is the 3rd time in two weeks
Don't tell her it's out of order. That is butt hurt. Just tell her you made other plans then ghost. She will get the message

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her it's out of order. That is butt hurt. Just tell her you made other plans then ghost. She will get the message

but she said she will try get out of it? this probably BS

I think I will just cancel.. and ghost her

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd flake on her or end it for good. The one who cares the least wins. Don't give your power away.

I will flake on her, and only ever meet her on my terms.. if not, more than likely will ghost her

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of my ex-plates typically expire right around 2/3mo timeline. Few and far between make it beyond that. Sh*t in reality they probably should have been pump & dumps but it's hard finding broads without kids these days. 1 flake does it for me. Done

Perfect time to work on your houdini skills!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now she has messaged me, to say that she may have to work Saturday night, but she will try to get out of it, if she can.
Look at the difference between these two outlooks. She knows in no uncertain terms that your interest is higher than hers, and that you are 'planning' your life around her; whereas, she is arranging you around the rest of her life.

This was poorly played in my opinion. There's no way you should be giving anyone this much leeway after two flakes already. After two flakes, you basically back off and wait for them to start chasing; even then I would seriously question if I would trust them not to flake again. I really hate having my time wasted like this. Time to move on from this one. She's not reliable.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you in the thread you made about this girl 2 weeks ago that you would make another thread about her.

Your gut told you something wasn't right but you refused to listen to it. Now here you are again posting about the same chick.

Seriously just go NC and forget about her. Don't even tell her why just ghost.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You are wasting your time creating all of these threads. Why deal with a flaky chick in the first place?

Just ignore her. No more texting, definitely no more creating threads about a flaky wh0re lol.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the difference between these two outlooks. She knows in no uncertain terms that your interest is higher than hers, and that you are 'planning' your life around her; whereas, she is arranging you around the rest of her life.

This was poorly played in my opinion. There's no way you should be giving anyone this much leeway after two flakes already. After two flakes, you basically back off and wait for them to start chasing; even then I would seriously question if I would trust them not to flake again. I really hate having my time wasted like this. Time to move on from this one. She's not reliable.

you right man... I have now messaged her this..

I'm going to leave meeting this weekend, your busy with work, and I have plans this weekend.

will let you know when I am next free.

I also hate having my time wasted, and she is proving unreliable, I could have made other plans for tomorrow.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you right man... I have now messaged her this..

I'm going to leave meeting this weekend, your busy with work, and I have plans this weekend.

will let you know when I am next free.

I also hate having my time wasted, and she is proving unreliable, I could have made other plans for tomorrow.
You shouldn't have texted anything. 1. Because she causing you grief. 2. Because everything you text her is reactionary/emotional/impulsive/butthurt

It's too late now. You will be posting about her again though.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but she said she will try get out of it? this probably BS

I think I will just cancel.. and ghost her
It's what i would do.

"I will try to get out of this.." is lip service.

Rule nunber 1. Pay no attention to the words women say. Pay attention to their actions.

They are master manipulators. They will tell you what you want to hear.

Rule number 2. Ask yourself " am i happy or am i frustrated with how things are?"

Happy = she hears from you and you book dates.

Frustrated = ghost and next.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your message shows you're letting her get to you simply by texting. She doesn't deserve any communication for wasting your time. Silence is GOLDEN....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, I have to disagree with this.

The first time she flaked, sure, this nonchalant, cool even flow kind of response is fine. However, at this point, any response along this line is essentially saying you're OK with this behavior and that it doesn't bother you. She will keep flaking on him because such a nonchalant reaction is telling her there are zero consequences for such behavior. She will not worry in the least on flaking yet once again.

@soulforge

Going NC is also just prolonging the inevitable loss of interest/effort for both of you. How many times will you cancel on each other before one of you just decides "F*ck this. I'm wasting my time."?

Stop with the games. Stop trying so hard not to look butt-hurt over something that is obviously unacceptable to you. The best way not to look twisted over this is to draw the line, forcing this to either progress or just end....showing you're cool with either outcome.
I see what your saying but if you NEXT the girl , then she is a complete idiot if she still thinks its ok.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I did message and told her will leave it this weekend.

she then turned around with...

"I was about to message you to say, that I can meet you after all... it's ok if you can't meet though"

I don't buy this.. sounds like BS to me.. this girl was going to flake.. she was probably setting up something else, and if that did not plan out, then maybe she would have met me..

either way, she put doubt on our date, for the 3rd time in a row, that is enough for me to realise, that she is not at all reliable

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"I was about to message you to say, that I can meet you after all... it's ok if you can't meet though"

I don't but this.. sounds like BS to me.. this girl was going to flake.. she was probably setting up something else, and if that did not plan out, then maybe she would have met me..

either way, she put doubt on our date, for the 3rd time in a row, that is enough for me to realise, that she is not at all reliable
Stick to doing something else.

Don't rewared her for giving you a wild goose chase. She will only do it again and again

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't but this.. sounds like BS to me.. this girl was going to flake.. she was probably setting up something else, and if that did not plan out, then maybe she would have met me..

Do not reply. Ghost her and feel liberated. I can tell by your earlier posts and the content of your posts that you are obsessed with his girl. You can call her a "plate" or a "slvt" but this girl is STUCK in your mind.

More than anything that's the reason why you need to stop messaging her. You care too much and you are doing/saying things that go against your instinct or what you want. You can recover from going silent if you actually care about her. The push pull game you are trying to play is not working and will only make things worse.

SILENCE.

Last edited: