Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Time To Drop This Plate? 3 flakes

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in the previous threads, 90% of these situations are insecure women using sex for commitment. Only 10% of the time is it truly a FWB situation. Getting you to commit through sex was her plan all along. There is no such thing as "plate" role from a female's perspective. It's a feminine failure if she cannot hook a guy into a relationship. This is why all plates have an expiration date. Her flaky behavior, her power games, all of that is SECONDARY to the fact that you have reached the "So who am I to you?" stage. This is when it's over. You're not going to get her back to being the sex slave who is at your beck and call. That's a fantasy.

Everything she will do from this point on is to get you to take her seriously for a commitment. And it would probably involve manipulation.

Yeh i agree with this 100% don't think I can roll this one back to sex, with no drama..

Plus shen has a friend who is filling her head with chit.. that don't help

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block number. Delete number. How much simpler could it be? She's trying to tee up another date and using you as plan b. Why put up with any more hassle?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only plates I've been able to keep past the "So who am I to you?" stage were ones where I induced Stockholm syndrome to. They start to come up with rationalizations like "If he didn't love me at all, he wouldn't be emotional enough to be yelling at me." Maybe I am a manipulative bastard, but once I know a woman likes me, she is on her road to Stockholm syndrome.

That's the only way to keep the plates in check. When they start rationalizing your behavior as love.

Remember, the role of "plate" doesn't exist in a woman's world. To keep them in that role, you are going to have to come up with a contingency plan and convince her you really like her .

All real life players do this. It's called a side jawn, or jump off. You actually have to be a PLAYER to spin plates. Only on sosuave have I seen guys treat plates like it's supposed to be some fair shake deal. It's not. You are getting sex from her and she wants commitment. She wants to be plan A, not plan B.

You have two choices, either end all plate relationships at that "So who am I to you?" stage OR play the game.

You can't be "I don't wanna play games but I wanna spin plates." That's something sosuave invented that doesn't exist in the real world.

Commit or lie is the real game.

To keep it short and simple... you have to pretend you like her, or have feelings for her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block number. Delete number. How much simpler could it be? She's trying to tee up another date and using you as plan b. Why put up with any more hassle?
Yeh this was my immediate thought.. she could had been trying to set up another date, then keep me on back burner.

When i cancelled the date, she pretended she was going to see me.

Plus she didn't seem too overly concerned about the date being cancelled.. she just said ok if you can't see me its fine..

She rang me, and messaged me.. but i just ignored the chit out of her..

Got another date tomorrow, time for a new plate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get rid of the word plate and things will be simple. You are going on dates. You are having flings with women who will want more. Just keep it real world man and leave sosuave lingo out of it.

At some point you are going to have to give these women more....or lie and pretend, aka be a total player.

This is true man, most girls I have just banged and kept it strictly sex, have eventually fuked off...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is tho... she put a doubt on the date, but she didn't completely flake... she said she may have to work, but she will let me know, if she can get out of it.
Gut instinct told me, she was going to flake... when I text her called Saturday off, she then claimed she could met me.
So it wasn't a full on flake, but i,m certain it would have been!
She been texting and ringing me now, i just ignored
You are actively trying to justify behavior that makes you feel disrespected.

From what I can see she is gaming you. She keeps passively hinting to you that she wants to be more than just a side piece and you arent responding to that so she is trying to push/pull you to see where your heart is at. Shes the type of chick who leads with sex in the hopes that it will bag her a long term man. There's nothing wrong with that, but this trick really only works with betas, and I am going to guess, based on what you have divulged, that she isn't interested in beta boys. You arent giving her what she wants so she keeps push/pulling. This behavior wont stop.

Even plate relationships need to contain respect.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you may have a point here, but already I feel she is not RS worthy... so other than sex, i have no use for her.

Would I really have to explain to a RS worthy girl, that Flaking 3 times is not a smart thing to do? No

RS worthy girl uses more common sense than that
A smart woman who wants a RS doesn't have sex immediately. She may decide she'd like to, but she generally will exhibit self control not to specifically to avoid being seen this way (as a sex only option).

So yes I agree with you there.

So I suppose if you enjoy the occasional roll in the hay with her you can explain your boundaries (which simply takes a 1 sentence conversation, e.g. Look, just so we are clear, I'm not in relationship mode with you, so don't expect that). If she pushes, tell her no, that's been decided...and shut down further attempts by her to talk about it. I mean get up and physically leave if necessary. You don't owe her a thing.

Otherwise she'll be flakey. So you'll have to ignore that until you or she find something else to do.

You can't expect her full undivided attention and respect under the circumstances. She's a FWB, nothing more. That goes both ways.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From what I can see she is gaming you. She keeps passively hinting to you that she wants to be more than just a side piece and you arent responding to that so she is trying to push/pull you to see where your heart is at. Shes the type of chick who leads with sex in the hopes that it will bag her a long term man. There's nothing wrong with that, but this trick really only works with betas, and I am going to guess, based on what you have divulged, that she isn't interested in beta boys. You arent giving her what she wants so she keeps push/pulling. This behavior wont stop.

Yeh your right about this... it's just common respect to either stick with dates, or at least cancel with some notice..

I don't give a rats arse if I don't see her, there are other woman I can spend time with..

I just find it a little rude!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A smart woman who wants a RS doesn't have sex immediately. She may decide she'd like to, but she generally will exhibit self control not to specifically to avoid being seen this way (as a sex only option).

So yes I agree with you there.

So I suppose if you enjoy the occasional roll in the hay with her you can explain your boundaries (which simply takes a 1 sentence conversation, e.g. Look, just so we are clear, I'm not in relationship mode with you, so don't expect that). If she pushes, tell her no, that's been decided...and shut down further attempts by her to talk about it. I mean get up and physically leave if necessary. You don't owe her a thing.

Otherwise she'll be flakey. So you'll have to ignore that until you or she find something else to do.

You can't expect her full undivided attention and respect under the circumstances. She's a FWB, nothing more. That goes both ways.

Well I have decided to just drop this one...

This girl does not know how to communicate, and prefers to play games..

I don't have time for push/pull games.. and I certainly don't want a RS with a chick, who thinks it's ok to keep flaking on me.. whatever her reasons are..

So no explanation... time for me to GHOST

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sazc you are spot on, this girl wants more than sex.. she wants commitment.. I cannot give her that, simply because she has not earnt it..

That meme she sent was a like a threat... it made me feel very uncomfortable indeed.

Plus the games she is playing is unacceptable, and the flaking is out of order too.

Her style of communication is not good...

Having sex with her from here on, will be like a begging process.. she will use that vagina against me, at every opportunity..

I,m dropping this one like a sack of spanners.. she text me tonight and called me.. but I just ignored..

Time to do a Houdini special

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have decided to just drop this one...

This girl does not know how to communicate, and prefers to play games..

I don't have time for push/pull games.. and I certainly don't want a RS with a chick, who thinks it's ok to keep flaking on me.. whatever her reasons are..

So no explanation... time for me to GHOST
You'll be back.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be back.

Haha let's put some money on this finality? All texts and 3 calls have been ignored tonight.. got other potentials on the horizon.

I will gladly prove you wrong lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda dropped her after the first flake.

Yeh but sometimes a person can have a genuine reason to cancel... it CAN happen... nearly every girl you will EVER meet is going to flake once.. are you just going to get rid of every single female you ever meet.

Once is acceptable.. two or three flakes, well that person has clearly proven to be unreliable, so dropping them is the RIGHT choice

You can never arrange or make plans with somebody like that, because you just don't know when they will just bail out

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok as I expected her hamster has gone into spin mode..

She sent me a text last night, and the text was some what revealing about her state of mind..

She wanted to come over to see me tonight, but she said NO SEX just cuddling... WTF

So i just ignored her completely..

1 hour later I get another text..

Her - That is one of the reasons, why I wasn't going to come over... I know you like sex

Then 30 minutes later, this text

Her - Please ignore what I said tonight, I am feeling negative about myself, sorry.. goodnight

This morning I get another text off her..

Her - So I will come over and see you next weekend then, if that is ok with you?

So here is my dilemma..

It seems to me that her plan was indeed to flake... she admits that in the first text to me.. so my gut instinct was right about her about to flake

The other issue here is, she has killed off the sex vibe..

We had great sexual banter, but any sex talk from me now, could result in her going cold again..

Also when i have text her sexual messages recently, she has been avoiding getting into that type of conversation.

I also feel like, arranging dates with her, could end in more flakes..

Here is one option I am considering...

I tell her straight, that I am not interested in a RS with her.. I can see her only for sex and some company..

I am in no rush to get into any commitments...

So if she wants sex, fun, DRAMA FREE then sure we can meet...

Otherwise good look, i am finished with this...

If i lay down the cards clearly, she knows I will eject if we can't come to an agreement?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue clearly here is, that she is trying to control the sex.. and is flaking because of that too

If tell her straight up, that is all she will get from me..

She can either accept that... or just Fuk Off

I aint wasting time on no chick, who isn't giving me all the sex I want..

And i don't want to be begging for it either

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue clearly here is, that she is trying to control the sex.. and is flaking because of that too

If tell her straight up, that is all she will get from me..

She can either accept that... or just Fuk Off

I aint wasting time on no chick, who isn't giving me all the sex I want..

And i don't want to be begging for it either
She's trying to win. All the attention and control without sex. Alot of them are being coached and following a script. Don't talk to her. Her only allowed move at this point is to come over and give you puzzy

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to win. All the attention and control without sex. Alot of them are being coached and following a script. Don't talk to her. Her only allowed move at this point is to come over and give you puzzy

Well this is it... the only option i am giving her is..

Puzzy or find some other mug!

That being said, she isn't going to just turn up at my door for sex...

I will have to tell her my conditions, and see how she reacts!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she says she is happy with my terms, then we can get back to getting freaky..

If she declines, or pulls away... fuk her, block, delete and move on.

I have a couple of dates lined up, so another plate could be on the horizon