"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is it sex addiction or sexual ability?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Hi guys,

I've thought about this for a long time but theres only a limited number of people I can talk to in person. I have a high number count of women I have been with. I've gone thru pretty crazy measures to have sex (never paying for it!) From internet meetups and going into parts unknown in 3rd world travels with women I just met, then of course just way too many late nights at bars... but I digress...

Guys with high numbers that aren't paying for it, aren't porn addicted (I actually watch none now), dont masturbate multiple times a day (I only do once or twice), didnt get fired over sex stuff etc... are we sex addicts or is it purely we are able to do what most single men would if whatever restrictions be it religion, monogamy, or just lack of game applied?

It's been a long time but I remember at one point the Psychology DSM didnt list sex addiction. I wish I could find the study but they said that compared to gambling or drugs it didnt have the same effects on the brain... to me its biological... but I'd love to hear other opinions?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If your a "freak" you shouldnt reveal to a non freak. They dont understand and will label you as addicted.
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
If your a "freak" you shouldnt reveal to a non freak. They dont understand and will label you as addicted.
This. Hide the whips and floggers until someone flashes you the secret gesture. People are so judgmental.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Hi guys,

I've thought about this for a long time but theres only a limited number of people I can talk to in person. I have a high number count of women I have been with. I've gone thru pretty crazy measures to have sex (never paying for it!) From internet meetups and going into parts unknown in 3rd world travels with women I just met, then of course just way too many late nights at bars... but I digress...

Guys with high numbers that aren't paying for it, aren't porn addicted (I actually watch none now), dont masturbate multiple times a day (I only do once or twice), didnt get fired over sex stuff etc... are we sex addicts or is it purely we are able to do what most single men would if whatever restrictions be it religion, monogamy, or just lack of game applied?
When guys go out of their way to mention:

- they have HIGH numbers (2x in 5 sentences)
- they are NOT paying for it (2x in 5 sentences)
- they are NOT porn addicted
- they didn’t get FIRED over sex stuff

It means:

- they have LOW numebrs
- they are paying for it
- they are porn addicted
- they did get fired

The evidence shows you want to be called a sex addict who doesn’t pay for it and doesn’t watch porn. In other words, you are so smooth girls are privileged to have sex with you.

OK, we will label you a sex addict.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
you can probably find it but the measure for something that is an addiction has something to do with that it interrupts the normal ebb and flow of your life.

if, otherwise, your life is fine you go to work you sleep you have decent relationships with your family friends Etc then you don't have an issue
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,428
I've been with a lot of girls and for me it was all about seducing and conquering. Never an addiction that caused issues in my life, although there have been periods I devoted large amounts of time to chasing women. It was always something that was healthy....I put work into and got enjoyment from.

It's a thrill. Its powerful. It's adventurous. It's challenging. It's mental. It's physical. It's visual. It's sensual. It's high's and low's.

Meeting a woman for the first time and pulling out all the stops that lead her to drop her panties was a game I enjoyed very much.
Making her feel things she never felt before because all of the previous guys didn't have the understanding I did was very powerful.

I've always been a sexual person and have deep appreciation for fine female bodies. Sex for me is never something that takes only 20minutes. I'm a marathon guy and enjoy every inch of their bodies. Far too much pleasure to be had for her and me.

I got off more on the quest, than I did the actual sex although it was always very enjoyable. The quest is what drove me to the next one. I'm a hunter.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When does it become an "addiction"? An asexual or ultra conservative person might think someone who has sex most nights is addicted.
 
Top