Is it screwed up that I almost wish I was born gay??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is hilarious. It's like a kid rather starve to death instead of eat what is available .

How can you be picky when you have NOTHING?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Just go heavy or not as pretty in the face. He needs someone who desires him.

SHUT THE FUKK UP WITH THIS BULLSH*T

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH 6/10s OR SINGLE MOMS OR WOMEN OVER 30

IT DOES NOTHING TO IMPROVE ANYTHING

I DON'T COME ACROSS SEX STARVED BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT GETTING LAID. YOU'VE REPEATED THE SAME ADVICE 50 MILLION TIMES, I DON'T CARE

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score

I DON'T COME ACROSS SEX STARVED BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT GETTING LAID. YOU'VE REPEATED THE SAME ADVICE 50 MILLION TIMES, I DON'T CARE

THEN WHY ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS CENTERED AROUND THE SAME ISSUE?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You keep trying to frame your viewpoint which has not worked!

We are giving bits and pieces of how LIFE works.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You keep trying to frame your viewpoint which has not worked!

We are giving bits and pieces of how LIFE works.
I don't care about getting laid dude

I've had sex with women way below my league before, it didn't help me in the slightest bit

I need female attention from women in my league

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think a man that doesn't have women into him, that from where he's seeking they frame him as a safe FRIEND. And that same man doesn't have sex and doesn't even WANT it?

My friend that looks a certain way to people in your image! They can tell!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an all-boy's high school (actually a few years in the preparatory middle school), such that I went through puberty and all that good stuff surrounded by other boys and mostly male teachers. I had to learn "game" :rofl: on my own and use it completely out of the school environment, so a school like Ridgemont High (of "Fast Times at" fame) was totally unknown to me. :rolleyes: I wasn't a Chad (too short, so maybe I was a Chadlet, LOL?), but everyone told me I was cute, FWIW. Fat chicks seemed to always make their acquaintance, so maybe I look cute enough to want, but short enough for them to not have to worry about Stacys stealing me away? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the non-Chads had it rough, really rough, as not only generally did they have no exposure to women, but when they did interact, they got the gentle brush-off the way the FaceAndLMS YouTube author shows it. A fair number of these lads ended up playing for the other team - and some of my friends from school who were in this non-Chad category assert that being thrust into that environment and having no luck with women, they just decide to become homo :eek:, and it really took a a very heterosexual compass to remain hetero in the face of such failure with women. One of the guys was well on his way to being the 40-year-old virgin until he asked around (more like begging) for everyone he knew to set him up (it did work eventually), and the other has become a bit of a player in his 50s with single grannies :eek::eek:, although it looks like he is in with a gal that had blown him off years ago, but saw him around recently, and she was more interested this time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How do you think a man that doesn't have women into him, that from where he's seeking they frame him as a safe FRIEND. And that same man doesn't have sex and doesn't even WANT it?

My friend that looks a certain way to people in your image! They can tell!

Women can sense a man who doesn't get laid because he comes across as sex starved

I don't come across as sex starved because I simply don't care. I'm looking for a girl I have a great connection/chemistry with. I'm not trying to get laid ASAP. The sex will happen whenever it happens, I don't even think about it

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... Are you so despairing in you failure to find the perfect woman that you're considering going gay ? Your problems run deeper than women or game. Get help.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude... Are you so despairing in you failure to find the perfect woman that you're considering going gay ? Your problems run deeper than women or game. Get help.
i wish i was born gay

nothing to do with considering becoming gay. I'm not attracted to men even 1%

Being born gay would have saved me a lot of suffering and frustration. I would instantly have the dating life I deserve overnight (in terms of having people interested in me who were my league - smart, very attractive, in great shape, classy, great personality, good jobs, etc... i could probably have a male model boyfriend if I was gay and I can't even get a 7/10 female my age to like me)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i was born gay

nothing to do with considering becoming gay. I'm not attracted to men even 1%

Being born gay would have saved me a lot of suffering and frustration. I would instantly have the dating life I deserve overnight (in terms of having people interested in me who were my league - smart, very attractive, in great shape, classy, great personality, good jobs, etc... i could probably have a male model boyfriend if I was gay and I can't even get a 7/10 female my age to like me)
That's it. I think I need to get off here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is hilarious. It's like a kid rather starve to death instead of eat what is available .
You've been beating a dead horse, foodstuff, but you're right. The irony is that if he was just more of a dog, I bet he would have already found an LTR girl he was happy with.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've suffered tremendously in my life due to my lack of any semblance of dating life. The fact that I've gotten to 29 years old without a single relationship is absolutely horrifying. I've felt tremendous loneliness at big parts of my life

What's fukked up is I almost wish I was born gay. Literally being born gay would solve all my dating problems overnight. I've been around maybe 10 gay men in my life and every single one of them has absolutely swooned over my combination of manly but super well groomed looks, nice muscular physique and impeccable fashion sense. I could probably go to the gay part of Chicago and have tons and tons of good looking, educated, fun, muscular 23-30 year old men (the women I should be getting) swooning over me.

Am I wrong to think this? Please keep this a serious discussion. I have zero interest in men - I have male friends who look like male fitness models and I have never felt any attraction to any of them.
@bigdave17: http://www.mantherapy.org/