Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it safe to bang chicks again, covid-19?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently have 4 dates lined up and pretty certain atleast two will lead to sex.

Question is, is it safe enough to be banging chicks at moment with covid around?

How many of you are getting laid?
And are any of you leaving chicks alone and going monk mode?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had covid before. I think they are saying you can be reinfected. Most people wear masks when dealing with the public.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Currently have 4 dates lined up and pretty certain atleast two will lead to sex.

Question is, is it safe enough to be banging chicks at moment with covid around?

How many of you are getting laid?
And are any of you leaving chicks alone and going monk mode?
No. You must do the super secret hoodie hoodie dance first and then you'd be A-OK.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had covid before. I think they are saying you can be reinfected. Most people wear masks when dealing with the public.
There has been a few cases of reinfection..

However not been laid in 5 months lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will find close to 80% of America has already been exposed and not even aware.
Wrong. Don’t spread misinformation.

OP, it’s as safe as it will be, as in there is a risk you can catch it. It’s impossible to quantify that risk. I resumed dating way back in May. My first covid lay was shortly after that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Covid Death Count is inflated; approximately 10,000 people in United States have died from the actual Corona Virus... The 100,000 number comes from Corona Virus being counted as a morbidity, but not the main source of Morbidity, just whether the virus was at all involved in the case or not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prove it. whole prisons were tested in may and June. Government facilities. A few got sick and the rest were exposed were tested for the anti-bodies.
Getting news from CNN is like getting advice from a ho or your mama.
Wrong. You pulled 80% of Americans out of your ass which would be herd immunity threshold. We’re no where near that. Don’t spread lies.

The Covid Death Count is inflated; approximately 10,000 people in United States have died from the actual Corona Virus... The 100,000 number comes from Corona Virus being counted as a morbidity, but not the main source of Morbidity, just whether the virus was at all involved in the case or not.
No. The death count is actually an undercount. You people are pathetically illogical. If a 60 year old man on blood thinners bleeds out from being stabbed, the cause of death is the stabbing. It is not the blood thinners.

You can try to rationalize this pandemic all you want but it ain’t going away.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said it’s not real. We have an epidemic every year. Around 60,000 people die every year of influenza of one sort or another in the US. Around 750,000 world wide. It’s pretty rough stuff if you think about it. It’s going to be fairly easy to separate them though. Pandemics will never go way. Not on this planet.
The correct term is endemic. COVID-19 is more deadly than the flu and has long term organ damage. But as I said, do you. It’s no big deal, right?

But I will say that it must really suck that there’s not enough dead people for you to really push an agenda to the fullest. the idea that it could be fairly reasonable considering the poor state of health of Americans would be a little disappointing for you.
I question the mental state of anyone who believes a deadly global pandemic is some secret plot to push a “communist agenda.”

Just think that there’s a very real possibility that all that leftist work could be undone so easily and quickly fairly soon. That must be really scary for you. It could all be washed away for 30-50 years until it cycles back again.

Kind of interesting don't don’t you think? I guess pity For the communistic left should be called for at this point but I just don’t have it in me.
Corporate apologists have been trying to undo social security and Medicare for 80 years so it’s no surprise they’re petrified of the “left wing” legislation coming out of this that will actually help people. Got to stop it before it starts!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound ridiculous, but ask what her blood type is.
People with O+ or O- have less chances of getting infected or reinfected compared to other blood types.
I'm O+ and only caught the virus once, back in December 2019.
Haven't been sick since then.
I was actually pre-symptomatic and could've been asymptomatic, but made a dumb mistake of grilling outside in a t-shirt during a freezing cold night.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
When Covid first came out I was not meeting new women, when I actually believed Covid was legit. Sillly me. Now, until I see those empty refrigerator trucks the media showed us full of bodies see some proof that it’s any worse than the flu of other years, I’m going about my business.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said it’s not real. We have an epidemic every year. Around 60,000 people die every year of influenza of one sort or another in the US. Around 750,000 world wide. It’s pretty rough stuff if you think about it. It’s going to be fairly easy to separate them though. Pandemics will never go way. Not on this planet.

But I will say that it must really suck that there’s not enough dead people for you to really push an agenda to the fullest. the idea that it could be fairly reasonable considering the poor state of health of Americans would be a little disappointing for you.

Just think that there’s a very real possibility that all that leftist work could be undone so easily and quickly fairly soon. That must be really scary for you. It could all be washed away for 30-50 years until it cycles back again.

Kind of interesting don't don’t you think? I guess pity For the communistic left should be called for at this point but I just don’t have it in me.
I keep hearing about the death toll.. And how influenza killed many more people.

Do you even realise the damage that is done to even very healthy people who don't die from Covid?

01. Permanent lung damage
02. Inflammation of the heart
03. Brain damage
04. Chronic fatigue syndrome
05. Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
06. Multiple auto immune diseases
07. POTS postural tachycardia syndrome
08. Strokes, blood clots, heart attacks
09. Various other symptoms, neurological including tinnitus, extreme sensitivity to light or sound.
10. Shortness of breath

I am aware of around 15,000 young people currently suffering from covid symptoms 5 months after the initial infection.

Tell me.. When did influenza do all of the above to young healthy people?

Everyone talks about the death rate.. But the other crisis is the hundreds of thousands with long term damage.

Screenshot_20200907-074835.png

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing about the death toll.. And how influenza killed many more people.

Do you even realise the damage that is done to even very healthy people who don't die from Covid?

01. Permanent lung damage
02. Inflammation of the heart
03. Brain damage
04. Chronic fatigue syndrome
05. Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
06. Multiple auto immune diseases
07. POTS postural tachycardia syndrome
08. Strokes, blood clots, heart attacks
09. Various other symptoms, neurological including tinnitus, extreme sensitivity to light or sound.
10. Shortness of breath

I am aware of around 15,000 young people currently suffering from covid symptoms 5 months after the initial infection.

Tell me.. When did influenza do all of the above to young healthy people?

Everyone talks about the death rate.. But the other crisis is the hundreds of thousands with long term damage.

View attachment 4711
Policies were put in place by governments when the dreadful WHO said the fatality rate was 3.4%. In their defence, that was understandable - this shares 80% of its genetic makeup with SARS 1, and that had a 10% fatality rate. The fatality rate is now 0.1 - 0.3%, so slightly worse than that of regular flu. Here's a really good breakdown of that, with links to the latest studies https://swprs.org/studies-on-covid-19-lethality/.

So WHO terrified governments, government terrified their citizens and imposed lockdown, the media refused to report the good news that this is at least 20 times less lethal than first thought (because bad news gets more clicks than good news), so now we're stuck in an endless cycle of terrified citizens refusing to go back to work, because they're unaware of how much the science has changed. There's no doubt that the lockdown itself will kill more people than covid 19.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's as safe as ever.
As long as you don't lower your standards, you should get the same results.
And a lot of women haven't had sex in a while so...less chance of STDs! Yeah!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A final word here. A sane man would have embraced @CAPSLOCK BANDIT post Because he wants the best for his fellow human beings. He doesn’t want to see anyone die. He had no agenda.
you want chaos and death.

Being infirm and plagued by health issues in this era is a far worse epidemic. Horrible. That’s what the Chinese virus is attacking.
There is no empathy in you. It’s a shame. You don’t feel but you want others to feel wrath and fear. The worst kind of degenerate human...

Ok. I’m bored now.
The ad hominem there was pathetic. Lack of empathy is telling others to ignore what their local health officials are advising. But I will admit, I personally feel no sympathy for the anti-mask conspiracy theorists that contract covid-19.

Do you, boo boo.