Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really this easy for Chads in NYC using Tinder?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy like this too tho not great...he was a friend of a friend and everytime we would go out to a club he would have hot women throwing themselves at him and invariably at some point he would disappear for like 45 minutes or an hour and that was when he had taken one of these hot chicks somewhere and banged them...the one time I will never forget he took this girl out behind the dumpster and banged her and then came back in and was telling us about it and her equally hot friend walked over to our table after him being back for about 15 minutes and literally asked him "So I heard about you and xxxx, when is it going to be my turn??"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "Come with me" and took her out behind the dumpster and banged her too...
And yet normies have to play Beta game to get these women when their at Wall Time. :mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My speculation: I think what's happening in this area is that there are three tiers of men to choose from:

-Wall Street Chad / Tyrone / Vlad (out of league for most women and they know it, SMV 9-10)
-Young professional (where I fit in - good job, good guy, a 6-8 on SMV)
-Bums
I wonder where a white manlet of 5'5" (built like a midget wrestler, LOL) that is a Wall Streeter (e.g., a quant, the job a younger, wiser me would have pursued) would be on that scale. I would imagine the hypergamy would render this guy as in the "only after I'm a single mommie" category. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think if you are not top 10% it's over.
That's the Blackpill.

thinker said:
This attitude is the real problem.
The attitude comes from real experience not theory.

thinker said:
I've been the guy that women were trying to bang without their BF or husbands finding out, hell I have had women throwing themselves at me with there BF right their with them. One thing that actually helped me when I was blue pilled was that I didn't know that I wasn't part of the top 10% I just existed and let things happen organically
You had the looks so you are probably part of the 10%. Not knowing whether you are part of the 10% or not doesn't make a difference on if you are in that lot.

thinker said:
. A fish doesn't know that it is in water it is just there existing and living it's life and that was me. Here is something all of you guys need to do , view women as disposable as society views men. That doesn't mean treat them poorly it means don't put too much time or effort into them and if you have some value your success should improve noticeably.
You are not putting any effort with them if you are Blackpilled so there is no worry about putting too much time or effort. Because "it's over", you are going to let things (which is usually nothing) happen organically. What makes the Blackpill "it's over" don't bother expending any effort or time and get on with your life, any different with what you are trying to say here?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector according to the black pill I am too short to be a Chad, according to them the best I have been is a Chadlet. I am not one of those guys that says looks don't matter , yes they do. But if you cross a women's looks threshold which I have found is not as difficult to do as the black pillers would have you believe then your attitude the " I can take you or leave you, you are replaceable to me" will do most of the work for you. The black pills give off the hurt frustrated loser vibe, that doesn't work, that attitude is the "I want you but I can't have you so I am just going to be mad at the world and give up". Black pills are actually spending a lot of mental time and effort on women. What I said still stands, I put less time and effort, I take my shot if she is not into it I move on. Unless you are in a place where there just aren't a lot of women, if one rejects you in about 5 minutes her replacement will arrive.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not putting any effort with them if you are Blackpilled so there is no worry about putting too much time or effort. Because "it's over", you are going to let things (which is usually nothing) happen organically. What makes the Blackpill "it's over" don't bother expending any effort or time and get on with your life, any different with what you are trying to say here?
I view "it's OVER" as a recognition that the cards are stacked, and that it will be a very difficult slog to ascend. Now that doesn't mean that one shouldn't try to ascend, just that there is no point in getting frustrated by the lack of progress of the ascension. And even after one ascends, the Black Pill is still something that has use - e.g., every man who is married should be ready for his wife to walk out at any time, and to plan accordingly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I view "it's OVER" as a recognition that the cards are stacked, and that it will be a very difficult slog to ascend. Now that doesn't mean that one shouldn't try to ascend, just that there is no point in getting frustrated by the lack of progress of the ascension. And even after one ascends, the Black Pill is still something that has use - e.g., every man who is married should be ready for his wife to walk out at any time, and to plan accordingly.
I just saw a thread on the web, women where copycatting their females friends emotions and getting detached from their husbands "your a great guy. Great in so many ways, just not the man for me".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a thread on the web, women where copycatting their females friends emotions and getting detached from their husbands "your a great guy. Great in so many ways, just not the man for me".
Which is the biggest lie there is. Basically these women are saying that the husband, while having good qualities, is just not Chad enough. :mad:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the biggest lie there is. Basically these women are saying that the husband, while having good qualities, is just not Chad enough. :mad:
He's good enough. Many started as Chad and got shackled into Marriage. What's going on is her girls are cheating or thinking of it. Women will match emotions and view point to their primary group.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector according to the black pill I am too short to be a Chad, according to them the best I have been is a Chadlet. I am not one of those guys that says looks don't matter , yes they do. But if you cross a women's looks threshold which I have found is not as difficult to do as the black pillers would have you believe then your attitude the " I can take you or leave you, you are replaceable to me" will do most of the work for you. The black pills give off the hurt frustrated loser vibe, that doesn't work, that attitude is the "I want you but I can't have you so I am just going to be mad at the world and give up". Black pills are actually spending a lot of mental time and effort on women. What I said still stands, I put less time and effort, I take my shot if she is not into it I move on. Unless you are in a place where there just aren't a lot of women, if one rejects you in about 5 minutes her replacement will arrive.
Howdy, fellow Chadlet.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's good enough. Many started as Chad and got shackled into Marriage. What's going on is her girls are cheating or thinking of it. Women will match emotions and view point to their primary group.
Agree,

This is what I think about groups and girls. It is a rant, but some useful thoughts.

Paying attention to the groups that we mix or allow mixed into our family is key. It takes RP awareness to choose well and is a topic to not negotiate on or give way. If she insists to be part of a group that we can feel/see is trouble then we are accepting the trouble if we accept that group choice. If that group is more important than us to her then we already know. If it is not, then we remove it because later it will be.

For LTR success it requires removing the girl from the mixed groups, permanently. This is really hard to do now due to social media, via social media the girl can be enticed back. Family and extended family can be her group with us as the leader or lead of the group. For all but the top 5 or 10% of men, mixing or letting your girl/wife/ltr invest herself in a group that includes men is a death sentence for the relationship long term. You will 100% chance get cut at some time no matter what if your woman is even a little attractive and more likely the more attractive as more will try.

We all know that social circle is the place and way to find women or men for a short time or a long time. We know about the female mating strategies and even lizard brain behaviors. our girl is not immune to all the reasons we go to the social circle to find her... and all the other dudes are also finding her.

If we want to be in the action scene, bumping and grinding and enjoying the party and our LTR does also. THINK about why we really enjoy the situation and understand it is the same for her. Our best friend will do her at the first chance and there will be a chance.

She can and should be in women's groups. And that is necessary for her and in turn for us that she does it. But it is better she has no group and only family if the only group choice includes men. This is why the really strong men's associations do not include women at all else the men will be busy trying on different women instead of focus on the reasons they have a group.

Don't make it so she MUST work to support our lifestyle( this is a huge mistake many men make), instead insist she lives as we can afford. Because we can not have success if she spends over half of her life with other men at work(social circle). Even the very best intention of girls will at some time go for it when it is so easy and they are in question of there own life if even for a moment. The men that take advantage of this are what we call players. The excitement, energy, and fake confidence of them will attract our woman every time if given enough opportunity. It is like facebook, our girls will see the presentation and not the cold and selfish heart. As they get caught in the status web of the group they will submit to the player and that will increase there perceived status instantly. This can not be avoided except by avoiding it completely. In response, we can put the player in the graveyard, but the girl is already damaged then, but it does make us feel better. The fault is/was not the girl, in the beginning, IT WAS US FOR ALLOWING ACCESS TO HER. He is a man and will always win with her if he is strong enough no matter what. It is HIS fault for what happens to our girls and ours for letting him. Our girls are what they are and always have been, but that man is something else; the dark side. We would not trust our daughters in that group.. and should not our woman either as there is not much difference in how it goes.

EVEN if we are top dog Alpha today the player will cut us because the player will be perceived above us by the groupthink. Later when things change we will not be top or the groupthink will convince that another is more top than us. Almost no one dies alpha unless they die young and even so being alpha is no protection from the player. The only protection from the player is keeping our women away and have a reputation for placing any offender in the graveyard. It has to be a reputation that is earned.

I am not saying all women are slutty, I am saying all women will fall to the player if given access and time(because of emotions). Players come in all shapes and sizes. Even players know this, and they have to dismiss plates when another player gets her focus.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Agree,

This is what I think about groups and girls. It is a rant, but some useful thoughts.

Paying attention to the groups that we mix or allow mixed into our family is key. It takes RP awareness to choose well and is a topic to not negotiate on or give way. If she insists to be part of a group that we can feel/see is trouble then we are accepting the trouble if we accept that group choice. If that group is more important than us to her then we already know. If it is not, then we remove it because later it will be.

For LTR success it requires removing the girl from the mixed groups, permanently. This is really hard to do now due to social media, via social media the girl can be enticed back. Family and extended family can be her group with us as the leader or lead of the group. For all but the top 5 or 10% of men, mixing or letting your girl/wife/ltr invest herself in a group that includes men is a death sentence for the relationship long term. You will 100% chance get cut at some time no matter what if your woman is even a little attractive and more likely the more attractive as more will try.

We all know that social circle is the place and way to find women or men for a short time or a long time. We know about the female mating strategies and even lizard brain behaviors. our girl is not immune to all the reasons we go to the social circle to find her... and all the other dudes are also finding her.

If we want to be in the action scene, bumping and grinding and enjoying the party and our LTR does also. THINK about why we really enjoy the situation and understand it is the same for her. Our best friend will do her at the first chance and there will be a chance.

She can and should be in women's groups. And that is necessary for her and in turn for us that she does it. But it is better she has no group and only family if the only group choice includes men. This is why the really strong men's associations do not include women at all else the men will be busy trying on different women instead of focus on the reasons they have a group.

Don't make it so she MUST work to support our lifestyle( this is a huge mistake many men make), instead insist she lives as we can afford. Because we can not have success if she spends over half of her life with other men at work(social circle). Even the very best intention of girls will at some time go for it when it is so easy and they are in question of there own life if even for a moment. The men that take advantage of this are what we call players. The excitement, energy, and fake confidence of them will attract our woman every time if given enough opportunity. It is like facebook, our girls will see the presentation and not the cold and selfish heart. As they get caught in the status web of the group they will submit to the player and that will increase there perceived status instantly. This can not be avoided except by avoiding it completely. In response, we can put the player in the graveyard, but the girl is already damaged then, but it does make us feel better. The fault is/was not the girl, in the beginning, IT WAS US FOR ALLOWING ACCESS TO HER. He is a man and will always win with her if he is strong enough no matter what. It is HIS fault for what happens to our girls and ours for letting him. Our girls are what they are and always have been, but that man is something else; the dark side. We would not trust our daughters in that group.. and should not our woman either as there is not much difference in how it goes.

EVEN if we are top dog Alpha today the player will cut us because the player will be perceived above us by the groupthink. Later when things change we will not be top or the groupthink will convince that another is more top than us. Almost no one dies alpha unless they die young and even so being alpha is no protection from the player. The only protection from the player is keeping our women away and have a reputation for placing any offender in the graveyard. It has to be a reputation that is earned.

I am not saying all women are slutty, I am saying all women will fall to the player if given access and time(because of emotions). Players come in all shapes and sizes. Even players know this, and they have to dismiss plates when another player gets her focus.
nailed it.

she should want to be in groups you approve of or no groups at all

Was there a Beatles song named "you've got to hide your love away"? I should relisten to the lyrics; maybe just the title is the best part

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I live an hour outside of New York City.

I've banged no less than 15 new girls per year every year for the past 6 years. I am a short, bald black guy. I do not have a six figure income. Online dating is incredibly easy in the NYC area once you get the hang of it. Some of the chicks I've banged are barely even believable. Some of them are taller than me, make more money than me, or have dated celebrities at one point. Last plate I dropped was built like a video vixen.

My speculation: I think what's happening in this area is that there are three tiers of men to choose from:

-Wall Street Chad / Tyrone / Vlad (out of league for most women and they know it, SMV 9-10)
-Bums

Most men fall in the "bum" category. So the women by 30 will settle for the "young professional," rather than be perpetually alone. Mostly because the top tier men won't touch them. All the women I've pulled have been between 25-35 years of age. Another reason they can't land a Chad.

Tinder itself is a dumpster fire. I had a big booty girl from tinder on a happy hour first date try to take me back to her place all the way in Brooklyn on a Tuesday to bang. Like bruh what?!
What kinds of women do you pull?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nailed it.

she should want to be in groups you approve of or no groups at all

Was there a Beatles song named "you've got to hide your love away"? I should relisten to the lyrics; maybe just the title is the best part
Supposedly that song was about a man being smitten with a woman that has a man and in love with him b

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Agree,

profound

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @metalwater to a great degree. I do believe that there exist women with enough character to resist advances of the player, for example, and these sort of women will remain loyal to their relationship. But these gals are the exception not the rule...

I’ve always been loyal when in a committed relationship...and Lord knows I’ve had every opportunity to do things my partner could never know.

This is why character is really the single most important thing to screen for in a woman IF you might be relationship minded. Obviously she’s got to be attractive enough for you & all that.

Women should chose driven by desire and leadership, men by attraction and character.

Following that simple advice will take you a long long way.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I live an hour outside of New York City.

I've banged no less than 15 new girls per year every year for the past 6 years. I am a short, bald black guy. I do not have a six figure income. Online dating is incredibly easy in the NYC area once you get the hang of it. Some of the chicks I've banged are barely even believable. Some of them are taller than me, make more money than me, or have dated celebrities at one point. Last plate I dropped was built like a video vixen.

-Bums

Most men fall in the "bum" category. So the women by 30 will settle for the "young professional," rather than be perpetually alone. Mostly because the top tier men won't touch them. All the women I've pulled have been between 25-35 years of age. Another reason they can't land a Chad.

Tinder itself is a dumpster fire. I had a big booty girl from tinder on a happy hour first date try to take me back to her place all the way in Brooklyn on a Tuesday to bang. Like bruh what?!

Seriously? I do okay and emphasis on OKAY. Over 6 years ive smashed bout 40 chicks off on OLD and none were easy.
I'm pretty much average looking (someone women say i'm pretty cute) with an average job.
Black and about 5'10-11
Live in Brooklyn near Manhattan.

What do you attribute your success to? Your age? Trying to get like you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should chose driven by desire and leadership, men by attraction and character.

Following that simple advice will take you a long long way.
Desire and attraction are easy to figure out and there is a difference in what makes up those two things, is that true?

Leadership is obvious, although I have seen men and also been in the situation of leading from the back row. It is a supportive style and usually intentional, it will create more leaders. Leading from the front can often prevent new leaders. I don't think women care about any of that and they really want to see the front line leadership? is that true? Helping another man to lead is invisible to women, is that true?

When choosing a man, leadership is more important than character? is that true? This is not an either-or, but just a priority thing.

So I ask a girl, hey.. do you have good character and she sais yes. How do we properly screen for a character in an objective way, I mean the type of character that you are telling about? Probably 100+ posts already on this topic and entire books. But what is the bottom line on it? What is it that you do and show that a girl with low character does not?