Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really this easy for Chads in NYC using Tinder?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Sex Has Become So Easy”
And yet a lack of an intimate knowledge of his potential sex partners never presents him with an obstacle to physical intimacy, Alex says. Alex, his friends agree, is a Tinder King, a young man of such deft “text game”—“That’s the ability to actually convince someone to do something over text,” Marty explains—that he is able to entice young women into his bed on the basis of a few text exchanges, while letting them know up front he is not interested in having a relationship.
But Marty, who prefers Hinge to Tinder (“Hinge is my thing”), is no slouch at “racking up girls.” He says he’s slept with 30 to 40 women in the last year: “I sort of play that I could be a boyfriend kind of guy,” in order to win them over, “but then they start wanting me to care more … and I just don’t.”
“Sex has become so easy,” says John, 26, a marketing executive in New York. “I can go on my phone right now and no doubt I can find someone I can have sex with this evening, probably before midnight.”
“Hit It and Quit It”
“The men in this town have a serious case of ***** affluenza,” says Amy Watanabe, 28, the fetching, tattooed owner of Sake Bar Satsko, a lively izakaya in New York’s East Village. “We’ve seen them come in with more than one Tinder date in one night.”
“Agh, look at this,” says Kelly, 26, who’s sitting at a table with friends, holding up a message she received from a guy on OkCupid. “I want to have you on all fours,” it says, going on to propose a graphic sexual scene. “I’ve never met this person,” says Kelly.
“They start out with ‘Send me nudes,’ ” says Reese. “Or they say something like ‘I’m looking for something quick within the next 10 or 20 minutes—are you available?’ ‘O.K., you’re a mile away, tell me your location.’ It’s straight efficiency.”
“I hooked up with three girls, thanks to the Internet, off of Tinder, in the course of four nights, and I spent a total of $80 on all three girls,” Nick relays proudly. He goes on to describe each date, one of which he says began with the young woman asking him on Tinder to “ ‘come over and smoke [weed] and watch a movie.’ I know what that means,” he says, grinning.

“We talk for a total of maybe 10 to 15 minutes,” he says. “We hook up. Afterwards she goes, ‘Oh my God, I swear I wasn’t gonna have sex with you.’ And I was like, Well, you did a pretty ****ty job of that one.”

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf its certainly not like that here in Miami. These online women expect to be wined and dined or courted.The online competition here is insane too. I have always heard great things about New York for a single man though I did well in Vegas too.

But no girl is going to agree to come straight to your place here from OLD. The closest i have gotten is have them agree to meet at the beach right near my apartment.

Best place ive ever lived for online dating was Taiwan it seems. I was banging a new girl every day there sometimes 3 a day. No joke...i would line up dates with them to just come straight to my place for a movie. The OLD situation in the US seems pretty bad. At least in Miami it is. I get dates but these women really try to make u work for it it seems.

Supposed to meet a chick tonight at a bar 5 miles away. Pretty sure ill flake on her. Wtf wants to go through all the effrt for these hos? Not me.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand the surprise of the average man when he reads such things and I would be surprised myself if I didnt know a top chad who actually does it, we work togheter.

The guy is turning 30 in few months yet in the last years I saw it with my own eyes how girls make it easy for him both online and in real, I could explain you in details but you still wouldnt believe it and I cant blame you given how impressive it is.

He gets matches on tinder already when we are at the airport waiting for our luggage and he either meets the girl alone or if she has a friend we do a double date and I get "lucky" too altough usually my girl does it cause she doesnt really mind while his seems like under a spell.

I compared my tinder with his, mine is 80% of the time no replies from women after matching or long conversations with low energy that leads to nowhere while only 20% lead to a proper date.

His tinder is like "hi blabla" "ahahah" "so we could blabla" "ahaha no way" "come on, numer?" "omg i know i shouldnt but xxxxxxx" and thats it, really that simple.

I started to realize how "game" has such low importance during our double dates during the years, I was carefully defusing a bomb with no margin for mistakes while he was basically turning off a switch that was already flashing after he smiled.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I completely understand the surprise of the average man when he reads such things and I would be surprised myself if I didnt know a top chad who actually does it, we work togheter.

The guy is turning 30 in few months yet in the last years I saw it with my own eyes how girls make it easy for him both online and in real, I could explain you in details but you still wouldnt believe it and I cant blame you given how impressive it is.

He gets matches on tinder already when we are at the airport waiting for our luggage and he either meets the girl alone or if she has a friend we do a double date and I get "lucky" too altough usually my girl does it cause she doesnt really mind while his seems like under a spell.

I compared my tinder with his, mine is 80% of the time no replies from women after matching or long conversations with low energy that leads to nowhere while only 20% lead to a proper date.

His tinder is like "hi blabla" "ahahah" "so we could blabla" "ahaha no way" "come on, numer?" "omg i know i shouldnt but xxxxxxx" and thats it, really that simple.

I started to realize how "game" has such low importance during our double dates during the years, I was carefully defusing a bomb with no margin for mistakes while he was basically turning off a switch that was already flashing after he smiled.

I knew a guy like this too tho not great...he was a friend of a friend and everytime we would go out to a club he would have hot women throwing themselves at him and invariably at some point he would disappear for like 45 minutes or an hour and that was when he had taken one of these hot chicks somewhere and banged them...the one time I will never forget he took this girl out behind the dumpster and banged her and then came back in and was telling us about it and her equally hot friend walked over to our table after him being back for about 15 minutes and literally asked him "So I heard about you and xxxx, when is it going to be my turn??"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "Come with me" and took her out behind the dumpster and banged her too...

We all just shook our head. Life isn't fair sometimes. Hahaha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in London and smashed 26 girls from OLD in 2018, a great year.

40 would take serious dedication to dating.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy like this too tho not great...he was a friend of a friend and everytime we would go out to a club he would have hot women throwing themselves at him and invariably at some point he would disappear for like 45 minutes or an hour and that was when he had taken one of these hot chicks somewhere and banged them...the one time I will never forget he took this girl out behind the dumpster and banged her and then came back in and was telling us about it and her equally hot friend walked over to our table after him being back for about 15 minutes and literally asked him "So I heard about you and xxxx, when is it going to be my turn??"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "Come with me" and took her out behind the dumpster and banged her too...

In my late teens I would have call bullsh1t on this but nowadays Im not surprised at all, its like living in two parallel dimension when you are a top 10% and when you are a bottom 90%.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the worst thing about it is he had no game...he literally just waited for women to throw themselves at him.
Plot twist: he was short and fat.

Imagine if he were...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I live an hour outside of New York City.

I've banged no less than 15 new girls per year every year for the past 6 years. I am a short, bald black guy. I do not have a six figure income. Online dating is incredibly easy in the NYC area once you get the hang of it. Some of the chicks I've banged are barely even believable. Some of them are taller than me, make more money than me, or have dated celebrities at one point. Last plate I dropped was built like a video vixen.

My speculation: I think what's happening in this area is that there are three tiers of men to choose from:

-Wall Street Chad / Tyrone / Vlad (out of league for most women and they know it, SMV 9-10)
-Young professional (where I fit in - good job, good guy, a 6-8 on SMV)
-Bums

Most men fall in the "bum" category. So the women by 30 will settle for the "young professional," rather than be perpetually alone. Mostly because the top tier men won't touch them. All the women I've pulled have been between 25-35 years of age. Another reason they can't land a Chad.

Tinder itself is a dumpster fire. I had a big booty girl from tinder on a happy hour first date try to take me back to her place all the way in Brooklyn on a Tuesday to bang. Like bruh what?!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And the worst thing about it is he had no game...he literally just waited for women to throw themselves at him.
Reading these posts emptied out the energy I had today...

Sigh..... it's not like I didn't already know about it.. but reading it is still so disillusioning. What I HATE about this though is not the fact that it's reality, but how we LIE about it. We will go to any length to deny, blame shift, euphemise and lie about this reality. That's what I want to end.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading these posts emptied out the energy I had today...

Sigh..... it's not like I didn't already know about it.. but reading it is still so disillusioning. What I HATE about this though is not the fact that it's reality, but how we LIE about it. We will go to any length to deny, blame shift, euphemise and lie about this reality. That's what I want to end.
Wait untill you reach your mid 30s and you know that all the post walls around you sooner or later have been chads bootycall then let me know how willing you are to date them, let alone commit to them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait untill you reach your mid 30s and you know that all the post walls around you sooner or later have been chads bootycall then let me know how willing you are to date them, let alone commit to them.

Haha yep I had actually written of that in the first "edition" of my post, but took it out and changed it to what you quoted.

I would certainly be willing to fvck them like Chad did, as long as they make it easy like they do for him, but "love"? LOL. I laugh while writing it. You know what? I think the women themselves know it's ridiculous too, when they aren't trying to hide and minimize their past for their new "husband" they would also be laughing at it a little. I must admit that over the past months I have felt myself growing closer to your position.

There is no way that those women will "love" you and that the relationship is based on love. They love Chad, not you.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady.

Yes. It’s that easy. I know probably 10 men who can pull like that, and not just in NYC. My son could pull like that but he digs his GF. He’s a saxophone player, athletic, good looking and cool.

It’s complete hook up culture and whacked as far as connecting with someone. Keep in mind that the people the article discusses are in night game in NYC. So that segment of the population is not the nerdy guy sitting in a basement somewhere in the Midwest. These are people who get out and mix and mingle IRL.

Men who can pull live IRL easily slay on these sites. Fish in a barrel. I was out with 3 men last night. One pulled live, another left for a booty call from his in phone list and the other met a group of girls late & not sure his outcome...it’s off the chain. Fun night. All my buddies would actually enjoy dating someone cool...but it’s so easy for them to get laid, why would they settle down? And these are older men too...40s/50s with young 20 somethings hitting them up not to mention all their other older options. It’s insane. See it All. The. Time.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article was written in 2015

At the current moment, there's a mass exodus of people leaving NYC.
The economy is not how it used to be.
There's a 40% surplus of available apartments for rent in Manhattan.
No one is moving in. Everyone is moving out.
Even businesses are leaving.

NYC is not filled with single women anymore.
Find another city.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and get off my lawn!

Right Tilex?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article was written in 2015

At the current moment, there's a mass exodus of people leaving NYC.
The economy is not how it used to be.
There's a 40% surplus of available apartments for rent in Manhattan.
No one is moving in. Everyone is moving out.
Even businesses are leaving.

NYC is not filled with single women anymore.
Find another city.
I have friends who go out on the regular there. The article is consistent with what they see in the field. COVID has sent it underground true enough...but this is what they see. Maybe even more because of the pandemic.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are guys like that, the top 10% I would say , but In NYC you also have a ton of competition for men. I don't know about now but before all these problems it was well known that there were a lot more women then men in NYC. On top of that a large segment of the male population in NYC is gay so that pushed the numbers even more into the men"s favor. The problem I see is that too many guys are worried about Chad and not about themselves. They think if you are not top 10% it's over. This attitude is the real problem. I've been the guy that women were trying to bang without their BF or husbands finding out, hell I have had women throwing themselves at me with there BF right their with them. One thing that actually helped me when I was blue pilled was that I didn't know that I wasn't part of the top 10% I just existed and let things happen organically. A fish doesn't know that it is in water it is just there existing and living it's life and that was me. Here is something all of you guys need to do , view women as disposable as society views men. That doesn't mean treat them poorly it means don't put too much time or effort into them and if you have some value your success should improve noticeably.