Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really this bad? Am I really this doomed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freeman said:
no you do not need to be a total **** to get hot chicks-why dont you tell us what youre situation is.
CapedCrusader08 said:
I'm sorry. I do want to change. I just have problems like low self esteem,unable to accept shortcomings,and lazyness. I like to talk about the problem,rather than put in the time and dedication to fix it. I am not the person I want to be,and have spent a long time trying to figure out how to be that person. A lack of success(es) has been a big problem for me,and the older I get,the harder it seems. Like this:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157801

And by shortcomings,I don't mean things like just looks,height,weight,etc. I mean like mental ones. Now knowing how to act seductivley,flirtatiously, how to show interest,how to show interest without being used,well,I already know that,fact,I have twisted to where I don't even show interest,I have it twisted like they should be coming to me,not going out enough, my own attitudes about sex,even morality, and this anxitie over inexperience. Also,being able to tell good girls from sluts. But they're all sluts.

For intstance: http://www.nerve.com/personalessays/levy/pword/
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1540512

Freeman don't feed the troll.

Reaction score
"no you do not need to be a total **** to get hot chicks-why dont you tell us what youre situation is."

Well my situation has pretty much always been, I am not getting laid as much as I would like,and I feel I have no control over my life. And solving these problems I am plauged with seems easier said than done. I am starting to feel desperate. Desperate for contact,for belonging,for connection. I mean,I feel unable to make the changes I want,and this long time feeling of feeling that way. So that means I feel I have to be extra careful that I am not walked all over and used. I mean,I get the idea of not being pvssy whipped,but how do you do it when you want it so bad?

Kind of like what he says here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157982

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you are doomed even though I didn't read anything you said or watch the video. It doesn't take me to read text or watch a video to know you are doomed man.

Reaction score
It's a lack of positivie thinking,analyzing and thinking everything through,rather than going for it. Plus, a fear of rejection. Tonight at work,I was talking with my freind,and he was talking about how he met his wife/baby momma,he said he kept pursuing her until she said yes. Upon hearing that, I was like,"well,aint that a bit much?" I am basically unsure of how to tell girls I like them. I want to be able to just go up and say I like you,and see where it goes from there.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CC08, the mistake you make is you think you're the "nice guy".

Don't take this wrong but, YOU ARE NOT A NICE GUY. You're cynical and bitter, have expressed violent desires, spoke of breaking the law (book stealing), etc., etc.

Stop playing the martyr and get off your fvcking cross!

I used to be just like you, walking around with this Jesus complex thinking I could save the world one person at a time. And then I realized if I was able to able to fix someone's problems I would feel happy, not because I did something selflessly, but because they would recognize I helped them, it was ME who fixed their problem. They owe ME.

Once I realized I was a selfish bastard I dropped the whole farce and my depression disappeared. Now, I am quite happy being the assh0le and I don't pretend I am doing something for someone else.

Reaction score
Oh,I know I'm not. Hell,for the most part,I rather feel like being a total a-hole to people,just telling them to f-off. So it's not like I am coming from that. I am coming from someone who has had little success with women. And it still seems the "jerks/really good looking guys" get the hot chicks. I know it's a balance,between nice/kind to people,to knowing when to put you're foot down and not give in so easily.

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
I want to be able to just go up and say I like you,and see where it goes from there.
Then why don't you try that? There's tons of stuff on here about the "direct" approach style.

(it's a rhetorical question, don't reply with a whiny rant that has nothing to do with what I just said)

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
caped crusader go skydiving or jump off cliffs into a local river or something.

Go DO something you have no control over that's risky and fun; it is a great metaphor for how approaching women is.

Or go out get ****faced with some mates and try to chat up *****es. think about your mindset when drunk (minus the sloppy drunkness) and do that.

Go do stuff that requires you to stop thinking and just do because reading your threads thinking is getting you nowhere.

And no it is not that bad, but it's harder to be nice and not a ***** than a jerk and not a *****. Stop looking at stuff on the internet and go out and **** *****es.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
Oh,I know I'm not. Hell,for the most part,I rather feel like being a total a-hole to people,just telling them to f-off. So it's not like I am coming from that. I am coming from someone who has had little success with women. And it still seems the "jerks/really good looking guys" get the hot chicks. I know it's a balance,between nice/kind to people,to knowing when to put you're foot down and not give in so easily.
We all come from having "little success with women".

And jerks/really good looking guys do get the hot chicks. Because they know, if they don't get this one they'll get the next, or the next after that, or the one after that, ad infitum. For the next week don't give a **** about anyone or anyth1ng except yourself (and family if you're close). Only do that which brings pleasure to yourself or allows for future pleasure (working). See how you feel after that. Don't worry about the good looking DBs you or the superficial wh0re's you see out and about. They're just more people for you to not give a sh1t about.

Reaction score
POST A PIC

you really arent getting it are you??

you are a mess, because you look like a mess, nothing more, and nothing less

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
I look like Jack Black,is that a mess? I have a myspace,but am nervous to post it...
Fvck dude, I've been told I look like Finch from American Pie. When I was fatter and rocking the Jew fro I was told I looked like Jack Osborne (Ozzy's son). It hasn't stopped me. I have a friend that looks like the fat kid from Superbad. He uses it to his advantage. With confidence, looks aren't going to stop you unless you look like this:

http://content8.flixster.com/question/39/30/87/3930870_std.jpg

Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
I look like Jack Black,is that a mess? I have a myspace,but am nervous to post it...

just take a pic from your myspace, save it, upload it to photobucket, and you can post it here and it will keep your identity totally private

you need people to start giving you basic simple advice on improving your look before you can start addressing your inner issues

it really IS that simple

Reaction score
How do you get confidence? That's been my lackingness. I have something tell me I am too behind,or not up to par,not good enough. It's an emptiness. I guess I have been mistaking about what fulfillment is,money,sex,attention/love from women/people. How do I use what I got to my advantage?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
How do you get confidence? That's been my lackingness. I have something tell me I am too behind,or not up to par,not good enough. It's an emptiness. I guess I have been mistaking about what fulfillment is,money,sex,attention/love from women/people. How do I use what I got to my advantage?
You get confidence with experience in two ways. First way is a mindset, an attitude, the second is a methodology or the way you get the attitude. Both of these two ways depend and feed off each other, kind of like diet and exercise are indispensable to each other.

You must first gain control of your life. You are your own person, and you can't let anyone have control of you. That includes every part of yourself such as your direction in life, your emotions, fuk even when you clip your fuking toenails. It's all yours and noone else's. This does not mean you are not kind to people, but when someone does not LET you be kind to them, when they invade you, then you take them out of your domain in that particular situation. There is a lot more to this and the next way, but you have to discover for youself how you will work out the details.

Second, you must take risks in your life. Sometimes you can force risks, like in a social setting making an @ss out of yourself and neither ignoring your lack of understanding, nor apologizing for participating in a process that is needed for your growth as a human and as a man. Most of the time life will FORCE you to take risks, and you have to step up and be a man or a human or both in the situation. You have to be in the midst of something great for you all the time. I'm not saying don't recharge your batteries or use brain over brawn, but you must always be sticking your neck out in some way that will cause a real risk to you, that is, a real chance of you losing something, but you have to know what it is you will gain. You have to push toward accomplishments.

This is how you get confidence basically. You have to become hard from the battles while keeping your balance as an ethical human, when you can. To sum it up in a phrase, A man must DO what he has to do.

Reaction score
Hmm,I know what you mean. I have the control/sort of confidence thing down through work. I work retail,so you have to really learn how to deal with people. But outside of it,when I am bored,I am this miserable,self loathing,misanthropic person.

The risk thing,that's my problem. I have this way of seeing things on a large scale,like I should be ahead,like I should I have done this that and the other thing sooner,so making the small steps seems harder than it is. I mean,I have spent more time indoors,on here,bvtiching,that actually improving,etc. I mean, I never thought my life would end up like this,empty and alone.

I mean,something as much as going to a bar/club,or joining a group. I mean,I feel myself almost able to approach anytime,anywhere,it's just that nervousness. I would like to be able to bang any chick anywhere anytime,but lack the experience. Both sexually and how I carry myself,etc. I mean,I have been so unable to make a move,and the missed opportunities,god,it's nerve wracking. I almost feel no one would want to be with me due to said inexperience. Or am I just overexagerating this?

On a more bright note,I may be going out with this girl I know. I met her at school through some other people I knew,and we talk back and forth. I mean,she never gave me any sort of I see you only as a freind thing,but we are just that as it stands,freinds. Anyways,she broke up with her bf,so I am thinking "Yes!!! Rebound action!!! Or at least maybe a *******!!!" Or not. I mean,we are always making sexual jokes and comments to one another,who knows? She is a bit younger,19,but I get the feeling she is already more experienced than me,which is another world of insecurity for me.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like you're missing life, do something about it. You're barely being helped by posting here. Don't you see?

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ No, he doesn't. He has already stated in another post that he prefers to talk about his problems than do anything about them.

I am against the huge amount of flaming and name calling that seems to go on when egos clash with each other on this website, but the only way you can sum up CapedCrusaders attitude is absolutely pathetic.

Read his history to see that every post is just re-hashed whinging.

No advice you give is going to help. It is just wasted breath. Many people before you have really tried to help with AUTHENTIC advice, and end up extremely frustrated with how he replies. Giving up their own time to help another without any effort in return. He is just a negative energy vaccume at the moment.

He needs to get off this site. It is causing more harm than good. We can't help him , only professionals can (and should).

When you reply to him and offer advice all you are doing is feeding his need for attention, the only way he can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.