"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Is it really possible to ascend from normie-tier to "women will approach me" via surgery maxxing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:


The segment to which I am referring is from 4:15:00-14:17:22 (the link should start at the beginning of this segment). Even though the link may say to watch it on YouTube, just click on it, and it opens up a new tab starting at the beginning of the segment.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Maxxing ur power will get you all kinds of women....
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Maybe. Face>>>>everything else. But there are risks with surg. And no outcome is sure and it’s $$$. Softmax first.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
Not really.
To be the kind of guy that hot girls literally open and do all of the work for you (I have a few lucky friends in that situation), you need to be very handsome, and even surgery won't do that for you unless you already have a fairly good base, go too an excellent surgeon ($$$), AND also get some good luck! (it's not always perfect, i'm afraid)

Forget that pipe dream

Hit the gym (obviously a handsome face is better, especially if you want very young girls, but a good body tends to help nonetheless).
Open lots and lots of girls, and at some point, you'll bang a hot girl who also thinks you're really hot, too. Not ALL girls have the exact same type in terms of looks
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Maxxing ur power will get you all kinds of women....
I think he wants actual attraction. Otherwise, may as well just get hookers

I mean, all the recent powerful hollywood dudes being exposed recently for rape and stuff shows that power isn't enough. The girls weren't attracted to them despite their 'power' and riches. They had to resort to basically bribing the girls, or sometimes even outright physical rape
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Hit the gym (obviously a handsome face is better, especially if you want very young girls, but a good body tends to help nonetheless).
Open lots and lots of girls, and at some point, you'll bang a hot girl who also thinks you're really hot, too. Not ALL girls have the exact same type in terms of looks
What if he ends up looking like this gymcel?


With this face, it's OVER.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
If we count hair transplantation as surgery, then definitely, yes. Look at Elon Musk. He went from "I love Java" to "I love smackin' booties" with his new set of hair. His billions may helped with his dating success. But I'm pretty sure his hair helped catching something like Amber Heard. Although she's a narcissistic, cheating, bipolar, lying sociopath.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If we count hair transplantation as surgery, then definitely, yes. Look at Elon Musk. He went from "I love Java" to "I love smackin' booties" with his new set of hair. His billions may helped with his dating success. But I'm pretty sure his hair helped catching something like Amber Heard. Although she's a narcissistic, cheating, bipolar, lying sociopath.
Musk is with Amber Heard? That's not too smart, look @ how she did Johnny Depp. What a Genius, lol...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Musk is with Amber Heard? That's not too smart, look @ how she did Johnny Depp.
They were f*cking around for a while. The ugly part is that she still was married to Johnny Depp during that time. There is a video of Elon and Amber making out in the elevator of Johnny's apartment building. I believe Johnny recently won the 50 million lawsuit against her. Good for him. That dirty b*tch.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
They were f*cking around for a while. The ugly part is that she still was married to Johnny Depp during that time. There is a video of Elon and Amber making out in the elevator of Johnny's apartment building. I believe Johnny recently won the 50 million lawsuit against her. Good for him. That dirty b*tch.
That fvcking b*tch, and that fvcking idiot Musk. His azz being manipulated by Heard to shyt on Johnny. What a nightmare.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
That fvcking b*tch, and that fvcking idiot Musk. His azz being manipulated by Heard to shyt on Johnny. What a nightmare.
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.
HyenaPrince, as well all know on this site, there are different types of "confidence" and "aptitude"... Musk might be below high school level on the ladies. LOL.
 

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.
Court is different brother.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.
What a fvcking MONSTER she is!!!!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Have you watched it?!
I haven't but I did listen to like an hour of recorded video of Johnny and Amber heard. These recordings were used to assist with their therapy.

If you have the links I will check it out.

These big dollar guys have to realize, they are just "big game" to these female huntresses and predators. Who may very well view man as a wild animal or a inferior life form which needs to be conquered.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top