Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really possible to ascend from normie-tier to "women will approach me" via surgery maxxing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:

The segment to which I am referring is from 4:15:00-14:17:22 (the link should start at the beginning of this segment). Even though the link may say to watch it on YouTube, just click on it, and it opens up a new tab starting at the beginning of the segment.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maxxing ur power will get you all kinds of women....

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. Face>>>>everything else. But there are risks with surg. And no outcome is sure and it’s $$$. Softmax first.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Not really.
To be the kind of guy that hot girls literally open and do all of the work for you (I have a few lucky friends in that situation), you need to be very handsome, and even surgery won't do that for you unless you already have a fairly good base, go too an excellent surgeon ($$$), AND also get some good luck! (it's not always perfect, i'm afraid)

Forget that pipe dream

Hit the gym (obviously a handsome face is better, especially if you want very young girls, but a good body tends to help nonetheless).
Open lots and lots of girls, and at some point, you'll bang a hot girl who also thinks you're really hot, too. Not ALL girls have the exact same type in terms of looks

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxxing ur power will get you all kinds of women....
I think he wants actual attraction. Otherwise, may as well just get hookers

I mean, all the recent powerful hollywood dudes being exposed recently for rape and stuff shows that power isn't enough. The girls weren't attracted to them despite their 'power' and riches. They had to resort to basically bribing the girls, or sometimes even outright physical rape

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym (obviously a handsome face is better, especially if you want very young girls, but a good body tends to help nonetheless).
Open lots and lots of girls, and at some point, you'll bang a hot girl who also thinks you're really hot, too. Not ALL girls have the exact same type in terms of looks
What if he ends up looking like this gymcel?

With this face, it's OVER.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we count hair transplantation as surgery, then definitely, yes. Look at Elon Musk. He went from "I love Java" to "I love smackin' booties" with his new set of hair. His billions may helped with his dating success. But I'm pretty sure his hair helped catching something like Amber Heard. Although she's a narcissistic, cheating, bipolar, lying sociopath.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we count hair transplantation as surgery, then definitely, yes. Look at Elon Musk. He went from "I love Java" to "I love smackin' booties" with his new set of hair. His billions may helped with his dating success. But I'm pretty sure his hair helped catching something like Amber Heard. Although she's a narcissistic, cheating, bipolar, lying sociopath.
Musk is with Amber Heard? That's not too smart, look @ how she did Johnny Depp. What a Genius, lol...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk is with Amber Heard? That's not too smart, look @ how she did Johnny Depp.
They were f*cking around for a while. The ugly part is that she still was married to Johnny Depp during that time. There is a video of Elon and Amber making out in the elevator of Johnny's apartment building. I believe Johnny recently won the 50 million lawsuit against her. Good for him. That dirty b*tch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were f*cking around for a while. The ugly part is that she still was married to Johnny Depp during that time. There is a video of Elon and Amber making out in the elevator of Johnny's apartment building. I believe Johnny recently won the 50 million lawsuit against her. Good for him. That dirty b*tch.
That fvcking b*tch, and that fvcking idiot Musk. His azz being manipulated by Heard to shyt on Johnny. What a nightmare.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fvcking b*tch, and that fvcking idiot Musk. His azz being manipulated by Heard to shyt on Johnny. What a nightmare.
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to God. Elon is one of the smartest brains on this planet and still acts like a f*cking high schooler when it comes to women. Did you see the footage of her in court? She literally smiles when the judge talks about her hitting him, although she denied it. She's on another level with her manipulation skills man.
HyenaPrince, as well all know on this site, there are different types of "confidence" and "aptitude"... Musk might be below high school level on the ladies. LOL.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Court is different brother.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fvcking MONSTER she is!!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you watched it?!
I haven't but I did listen to like an hour of recorded video of Johnny and Amber heard. These recordings were used to assist with their therapy.

If you have the links I will check it out.

These big dollar guys have to realize, they are just "big game" to these female huntresses and predators. Who may very well view man as a wild animal or a inferior life form which needs to be conquered.