Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really possible for there to be involuntarily celibate women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
my opinion: I'm not buying this; in a dating market where even the Pig Woman can get loads of messages from desperate men, I think it is impossible for a woman to be incelibate.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: I'm not buying this; in a dating market where even the Pig Woman can get loads of messages from desperate men, I think it is impossible for a woman to be incelibate.
It could be some hormones lead to low sex drive just like some men have.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think it is possible to be a female incel. I also think that it is an extreme, outlier case. You would have to be overweight/obese and somewhat selective to be a female incel.

The more common problem for women is involuntary solitude. The insol (a phrase coined by Chateau Heartiste in the 2010s) manages to get laid. She may have gaps in between partners but she'll rarely go 6 months without having sex if she's average weight and under 50. Maybe 9-12 months if she's overweight/obese or 50+.

There are a decent amount of female insols in their 30s and 40s, and even some in their 20s.

The female insol has sex but has shorter term interactions. She has a fair amount of situationships. If she's in a committed relationship, it usually fizzles out in 12-18 months and this can go on for a 10-20 year period.

Reaction score
Yeah Incel in regards to finding a male that meets their standards. TBH, most male Incels have psychological issues and it’s not that hard for a man to get laid.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think it is possible to be a female incel. I also think that it is an extreme, outlier case. You would have to be overweight/obese and somewhat selective to be a female incel.
Would you consider this to be an "extreme, outlier" case? :rolleyes:
There were hundreds of messages to this account.

Who would stoop so low to try to one-night stand a literal photoshop pic of a pig with 50000 extra belly hairs.
:eek::eek::eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The more common problem for women is involuntary solitude. The insol (a phrase coined by Chateau Heartiste in the 2010s) manages to get laid. She may have gaps in between partners but she'll rarely go 6 months without having sex if she's average weight and under 50. Maybe 9-12 months if she's overweight/obese or 50+.

There are a decent amount of female insols in their 30s and 40s, and even some in their 20s.

The female insol has sex but has shorter term interactions. She has a fair amount of situationships. If she's in a committed relationship, it usually fizzles out in 12-18 months and this can go on for a 10-20 year period.
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca calls this dating limbo:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , it is very sad reading your posts where you are always whining and blaming others for your problems

like others have said , to be an incel as a guy you really have to give all your best in order to achieve this

statistical it is impossible not to get laid if you just approach women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , it is very sad reading your posts where you are always whining and blaming others for your problems

like others have said , to be an incel as a guy you really have to give all your best in order to achieve this

Does that count only approaching women that weigh less? :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that count only approaching women that weigh less? :rolleyes:
any women

if you are ugly and really do not have a chance with an average women , you still have women with nice bodies but ugly face

you can always put something on her face when you are f8cking her

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's women who are fat virgins too. The only way to meet them is online because that's the main way you meet someone who doesn't have many friends or talk to people.

The ones I've known were young fat white girls who live in the middle of nowhere. And they tended to be depressed and cripplingly shy or insecure.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one of the nerdiest girls and she is horny as ****. Fake news.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women becoming incel after being in many sexual relationships and relationships in general is far different from men being incel cause they cant get sex or women at all. It's like the women who say dumb stuff like they're asexual or demisexual. They are just making excuses for their current lack of connections to men. The women that say this always comes from a life of failed relations or constant careless sex.

There can never be a 100% woman incel unless you believe the accounts of nun virgins in catholicism, or a girl dies before she hits sexual maturity. :lol:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women becoming incel after being in many sexual relationships and relationships in general is far different from men being incel cause they cant get sex or women at all. They are just making excuses for their current lack of connections to men. The women that say this always comes from a life of failed relations or constant careless sex.
You are describing the insol woman. The insol woman has decent social skills, has multiple female friends, and is getting her vag pounded semi regularly. The incel man is a social outcast with other men and no women are interested.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you guys a few years ago that I knew few "female incels". It's very possible. The female incels don't do what they need to do to have a reasonable SMV for this market. They made their entry level standard a guy who can get with high SMV babes, hence the guy won't want her. So this is all they see and to them there isn't really anyone out there. They overlook all the options that might deal with them.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you guys a few years ago that I knew few "female incels". It's very possible. The female incels don't do what they need to do to have a reasonable SMV for this market. They made their entry level standard a guy who can get with high SMV babes, hence the guy won't want her. So this is all they see and to them there isn't really anyone out there. They overlook all the options that might deal with them.
That's the difference...they're choosing to be celibate. Either bc their standards are too high and they won't even give guys that are a looksmatch a chance or they basically never leave the house and refuse to even be around men. But the point is, if they wanted to get laid, all they'd have to do is leave the house and exist. It's not the same for incels...they legitimately have no opportunities or interest from women. Women always have a choice and options. Even the fat and ugly ones have guys more than willing to simp for them.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A former friend of mines was fat. She hardly got out and barely had sex. However, the moment she went on tinder, she had a sexual encounter in one day. Women have it good.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ehhhh....it depends on who's approaching, where, and what kind of women they're approaching...It is entirely possible, as consistent failure too often could inspire one to quit before they ultimately get success if their statistical ratio for success is too low and sparse.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the difference...they're choosing to be celibate. Either bc their standards are too high and they won't even give guys that are a looksmatch a chance or they basically never leave the house and refuse to even be around men. But the point is, if they wanted to get laid, all they'd have to do is leave the house and exist. It's not the same for incels...they legitimately have no opportunities or interest from women. Women always have a choice and options. Even the fat and ugly ones have guys more than willing to simp for them.
There's tons of incels here who refuse to have sex with "fat" chicks or ones who aren't visually pleasing. We have talked about this for years. When a young teen goes from being a virgin to sexual, he TAKES WHAT HE CAN GET. In time as a sexual male he will have greater and better choices as his confidence rises. It's the same thing here. Guys who are incel because they refuse to eat what they are able to and having this seriously high standard for themselves, when they aren't even in the game! When you have nothing you take what you can get, and when you can do better then you do better.