Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really possible for there to be involuntarily celibate women?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's tons of incels here who refuse to have sex with "fat" chicks or ones who aren't visually pleasing. We have talked about this for years. When a young teen goes from being a virgin to sexual, he TAKES WHAT HE CAN GET. In time as a sexual male he will have greater and better choices as his confidence rises. It's the same thing here. Guys who are incel because they refuse to eat what they are able to and having this seriously high standard for themselves, when they aren't even in the game! When you have nothing you take what you can get, and when you can do better then you do better.
the difference is that an incel woman will get sex eventually from a decent guy , unless she is really disgusting

while an incel guy will not get sex from a decent woman

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's tons of incels here who refuse to have sex with "fat" chicks or ones who aren't visually pleasing. We have talked about this for years. When a young teen goes from being a virgin to sexual, he TAKES WHAT HE CAN GET. In time as a sexual male he will have greater and better choices as his confidence rises. It's the same thing here. Guys who are incel because they refuse to eat what they are able to and having this seriously high standard for themselves, when they aren't even in the game! When you have nothing you take what you can get, and when you can do better then you do better.
You're generalizing. I'm not saying there aren't larper, faux incels who have some unfounded sense of entitlement and refuse to entertain women in their own sphere, bc they totally do exist. Those are usually just lazy, average guys who expect some 9/10 to fall into their lap, though...not incels. Those guys could get laid, they just think they have the same selection bias as women and refuse to looksmatch.

I'm talking about the guys the ugly and fat women don't even want, bc even those women seek men with greater value than them, so they want or expect at least an average guy(and bc of simps and betas, they'll get it)...not someone as repulsive as they are. For an incel to possibly get a woman, they would need some sort of experience or goodwill from women...(which they literally can't get bc they're unwanted af), AND for a woman in their league to not have better options. (which they always will)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference is that an incel woman will get sex eventually from a decent guy , unless she is really disgusting

while an incel guy will not get sex from a decent woman
No. She doesn't want decent guy. She refuses to raise her SMV and the guys she wants are actually hot dudes that have their way with high SMV chicks. So she's invisible or not sexually attractive to the guys she wants.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're generalizing. I'm not saying there aren't larper, faux incels who have some unfounded sense of entitlement and refuse to entertain women in their own sphere, bc they totally do exist. Those are usually just lazy, average guys who expect some 9/10 to fall into their lap, though...not incels. Those guys could get laid, they just think they have the same selection bias as women and refuse to looksmatch.

I'm talking about the guys the ugly and fat women don't even want, bc even those women seek men with greater value than them, so they want or expect at least an average guy(and bc of simps and betas, they'll get it)...not someone as repulsive as they are. For an incel to possibly get a woman, they would need some sort of experience or goodwill from women...(which they literally can't get bc they're unwanted af), AND for a woman in their league to not have better options. (which they always will)
Reality is most men could have a woman and always could. They are either lazy, or entitled and expect someone way out of their sphere.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality is most men could have a woman and always could. They are either lazy, or entitled and expect someone way out of their sphere.
Again, generalizing and projecting. And that's the point...we're not talking about "most men", we're talking about incels...the outliers, the discarded, the outcasted. To reiterate, I'm not talking about the lazy, whiny, shallow average guys who's frumpy af but could get a woman, yet only entertains the thought of a Stacy. I'm talking about legit incels who no one wants because women always go for someone with more value than them, and those guys are literally at the bottom with no value. They can't just go to a bar and pick up someone lols. There is no female equivalent of an incel, bc they will always have the option of some man with higher value settling for them.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dislike the way "male thirst" is mentioned with a negative outlook. I think in doing so, it just supports the feminine imperative. "Men that have sex drives are bad (except the ones that we like of course)" Yeah, dudes are thirsty, how can any one blame them? The sexual marketplace is fvcked, and they're human beings with human needs.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dislike the way "male thirst" is mentioned with a negative outlook. I think in doing so, it just supports the feminine imperative. "Men that have sex drives are bad (except the ones that we like of course)" Yeah, dudes are thirsty, how can any one blame them? The sexual marketplace is fvcked, and they're human beings with human needs.
If most men would not be simps , then no one here would call them thirsty

and simps make it more difficult for everyone

Read for FREE!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All an ugly girl has to do is not be fat.

Even 5-7 lbs overweight would work with men if she was enthusiastic during sex. Just don’t be fat. Is it that hard not to eat?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not possible to be a male incel either.

You can buy women if you have to. Thai hookers free-lance in all Western cities.
False. Society punishes men for getting hookers. Every law and social order is made in the west to suppress the power of men acting out their sexual needs. Society makes male incels.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and female affection goes hand in hand. What men think they want is not what they actually want. They just want a woman to treat them like a king while also getting sex from said woman. And hopefully that woman is attractive enough for said sex. I don't want affection from an ogre looking motherf*cker.

Read for FREE!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is legal where I am (Australia).

My point is lost on you. Men aren’t thirsty for “sex.” They are actually thirsty for female love and affection.

Otherwise men would just jerk off, or jerk each other off (many do). It’s far less hassle. Most gays are just men who are sex addicts, and can’t deal with women being 10-15 times less horny than they are (women have 10-15 times less testosterone).

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that it’s sex that these male incels actually want. Ultimately, a man wants to receive female love (submission, respect, admiration) in exchange for his protection and resources - that’s the primal urge.
Umm...NO. Not how that works, dude.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do how does it work then, tadpoleofdeth?

Enlighten me
This is obvious af and shouldn't need explaining, but IDGAF how and deprived of sex, or orgasms you are, or how much you love them...it won't magically rewrite your inner wirings and suddenly make you attracted to dudes. If you're so sex-crazed you feck guys, you were already ghey af and lied to yourself lol. Women are sexually fluid, men...aren't. Men are rigid. This is the current agenda/bs that the sjw, western libtards and ghey af indoctrinators/feminists try and push...

I agree with the part about incels seeking more than sex, though. That basic human urge of requiring affection and companionship, especially in regard to the unique exchange between men and women.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re wrong. Men are vulnerable to being gayed. If you rape a male child he will almost certainly grow up gay. This is well-known but suppressed information.

The biggest truth about gay men is they were almost all sexually abused as children. It’s a shocking fact that is hidden from the mainstream. The Gays want access to children so they can can abuse them and swell their numbers. Gays can’t reproduce naturally, so they must increase their numbers by gaining access to young children (sexually abused children tend to grow up hyper sexual, bisexual and deviant).
Seek help dude.

Read for FREE!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need help. It’s because of the collective intellectual failure of guys like you that this world is going to be completely gay soon.
No, you're the tin foil hat wearer that's basically saying all dudes are ghey... First you say guy can just bc ghey if they're desperate enough, then you say they have to be molested as an adolescent...clearly you have some unpacked ghey chit you're internalizing...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is obvious af and shouldn't need explaining, but IDGAF how and deprived of sex, or orgasms you are, or how much you love them...it won't magically rewrite your inner wirings and suddenly make you attracted to dudes. If you're so sex-crazed you feck guys, you were already ghey af and lied to yourself lol. Women are sexually fluid, men...aren't. Men are rigid.
How then you would explain the current mainstream thing in Italy where it is perfectly normal for guys to f8ck trannies in the ass ?

it is quite impossible to have a huge proportion of the men in a big country like Italy to do this if men sexuality was not fluid and somehow easily influenceable

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how gay guys will say stuff like “well, if getting molested as a child was enough to turn you gay, then you were obviously gay all along. Teheheh”

These gays are pure evil

“According to Vittoria, about 80% of Italian men desire to have relations with transgender women. She explained that it is pretty much equal all around the world (she has international experience), but in her opinion, Italian men may want it a little more. She has never worked in the United States.

Vittoria explained that the men who seek her services are not gay because when they look at her, they see feminine features, and they are attracted to women. If she looked like a man, she said, her clients would not be interested in her. “But you have very much a masculine bodily component,” I said. “That is true,” Vittoria responded, “but these straight men that see me are passive bottoms, and they like when a woman delivers to them something powerful from behind.”

Read for FREE!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually call complete bullsh1t on all of this. It’s a fake interview.

The Media wants you to think that everyone is gay, everyone is open minded, everyone is woke.

The Media creates this illusion of consensus as a form of mind control. This is how you normalise abnormal behaviour.

I would say that the vast majority of men all over the world would be sickened by the idea of having sex with a trannie.
man that is the thing … initially I thought the same

But then I was talking with all the Italian men I met , and all of them confirmed this . That was the moment when I panicked

every Italian guy will confirm the trannie thing .Most will just say that they know someone that did this ( even if they personally did it ) , while others more extroverted will just say that they did it and how an amazing experience it was

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then I was talking with all the Italian men I met , and all of them confirmed this . That was the moment when I panicked
Are you sure they're not just trolling tourists into banging trannies?