“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is it possible...

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Is it possible to recover from a bad first kiss. I went out with a girl the other night and we had a great time. i already knew that she was really into me because her friends have been telling me that she really likes me.

When i went to kiss her we both went the same direction and ended up bumping into each other. The kiss was real short and felt really awkward.

I guess we just don't click sexually (if that is legitimate) because ive never had this problem before and my past girlfriends always talked about how good a kisser i was. Im pretty sure she has lost a lot of interest in me and i want to know if there is any way to bounce back from this.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
You'll never have to ask this question again if you make the first one a good kiss.

but I think you could recover. Of course.
 

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
This started out with her persuing me and her friends telling me how attracted she was to me. Now im having to persue her and i want to get control of the situation again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top