"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is it possible to never work out with a girl even though you become a prof. DJ?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Well, I know this could be a depending question... but is it possible for any DJs who are real good with chicks to fail a chick just because they are not rich?... or is there a way to change this girl's mind?

I don't have this problem but there is this girl which i fancy alot now, and well she's dating another guy but I really don't mind at the moment. I mind that she wants to sit next to my friend all the time and it sord of makes me feel very AFC-ish. I tried thinking every way to get her to offer me a seat with her. Anyway, please answer the question...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
come on guy, 99.999999% of the people on earth are not rich and they have women!
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Yeah, I know that... But there are some girls who are very picky and for them it's either the rich guy or never going out with them. They can use a DJ Material but if it still does not work, is there still a chance of getting her to date you?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why would you even want a woman like this? These hos are shallow and selfish - she'll get someone to kill you and then take your money and spend her days with the chump that killed you!

Guys that go wiith gold-digging hos deserve death.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by tactic
Yeah, I know that... But there are some girls who are very picky and for them it's either the rich guy or never going out with them. They can use a DJ Material but if it still does not work, is there still a chance of getting her to date you?
If wealth has so blinded her to your sparkling personality, would she ever really appreciate you? More importantly, would she ever be any FUN??

Don't torture yourself over one girl. Money or no, YOU are the MAN.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
haha... well no this chick i fancy isn't like that though... she's not those types but she's the type who would hang out with people who go to her parties and such and then pick the one she likes... but i really don't want the parties stuff yet until i make her into me... wouldn't there be possibilities?
 
Top