Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I would be surprised if nobody had made that, most likely there's multiple by different voices.Anyone done an audio book version of the bible? Would be good to listen to it at work.
They mean good, but pressuring isn't always the best thing to do and too few understand that.Also want to know why guys find out I'm single then push me to go chat up girls?
Just feel like another couple of rejections would push me over the edge at this point.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You’re in a scarcity mindset and women pick up on that. You’re not carrying yourself with strength.Thanks. On reflection it's not even the rejections that are the problem its the frustration that comes from a dry spell. It's hard to come across as a happy well-laid guy when you haven't seen any action in months.
I think the offer I'm putting on the table for these women is a good offer I'm frankly puzzled by the lack of response.
I put it down to the fact they can tell I'm frustrated but it's a catch 22.
I've never learned to like rejections. I understand in my brain that they don't matter and that it's a numbers game, but they still always bug me.Just feel like another couple of rejections would push me over the edge at this point.
Personally, I don't think so. People are more resilient than you think. So you get rejected. Big deal. Hurts for what? Like 20 seconds. I guess it's a little worse the better you know the person but usually when rejected the person barely knows you. They are rejecting one part of you. They don't know what really makes you tick or what awesome **** you do in your spare time. Plus, theres a million reasons why someone says no. Maybe they are seeing someone. Maybe they hate the way you dress. Hell maybe they hate the where you place your commas. Point is this. You could fold up or you can keep going. Keep going. Don't let someone who barely know stop you from finding the right person.Just feel like another couple of rejections would push me over the edge at this point.
How do you rate yourself on the looks-scale? You are saying that you can only carry a happy vibe if you get action. If you had action before then why didn't you get another girl to keep up the momentum? You did get social proofed since you did technically get action. What type of guys are these girls going for if they are not selecting you?Thanks. On reflection it's not even the rejections that are the problem its the frustration that comes from a dry spell. It's hard to come across as a happy well-laid guy when you haven't seen any action in months.
I think the offer I'm putting on the table for these women is a good offer I'm frankly puzzled by the lack of response.
I put it down to the fact they can tell I'm frustrated but it's a catch 22.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Pedalize much?Just feel like another couple of rejections would push me over the edge at this point.
What do your rejections look like?Just feel like another couple of rejections would push me over the edge at this point.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.