Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to get women to respect your boundaries AND feel safe with you at the same time?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
It's been my experience that, unless you're a local celebrity, women will take you enforcing boundaries and standing up for yourself as an excuse to treat you like you're a dangerous woman-hater.

I guess they're not entirely wrong. If you're not gonna respect me as a person, why should you be allowed to feel safe around me whether you're a man or a woman?

Still, it'd be nice to be able to correct a woman's behavior with me without her putting me in her "threat" category.

But I'm starting to think it's not possible. After there's this that's been going around lately:

"If <demonstrates short length> is you, lower your tone with me."

Or, to put it another way:

"If I don't find you attractive, I will treat you however I want and you don't get to say anything."

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been my experience that, unless you're a local celebrity, women will take you enforcing boundaries and standing up for yourself as an excuse to treat you like you're a dangerous woman-hater.
They see you as an aggressive low ranking beta male. They probably also try to put you in "your place." My advice is to ignore that and keep doing your thing. Be polite, but don't take these women seriously. Stand up for yourself if another beta or alpha male comes along and tries to put you in "your place." Think how hard your ancestors had it for perspective.

Still, it'd be nice to be able to correct a woman's behavior with me without her putting me in her "threat" category.
That's a social skill that takes practice.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
They see you as an aggressive low ranking beta male. They probably also try to put you in "your place." My advice is to ignore that and keep doing your thing. Be polite, but don't take these women seriously. Stand up for yourself if another beta or alpha male comes along and tries to put you in "your place." Think how hard your ancestors had it for perspective.
They'd be even worse with me if I registered as an alpha. I mean **** I make them defensive enough as it is. Now imagine if I actually gave off "big **** energy."

Besides, they seem to look at me that way without me doing anything, so it has nothing to do with how I act. Again, I'm not a local celebrity.

That's a social skill that takes practice.
My high school experience tells me otherwise.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive already said it recently, dating a modern woman is 90 days of correctional behaviour.

she will do some kind of low key disrespect every 48 hours, they think ALL men are clowns.

They have taught themselves that men never leave them regardless of what they do, I had one I would put her on ice which made her furious, I would have 120 missed calls on my phone.

But when I took her off the naughty step she would say "but you still came back"

Theyre insufferable OP

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive already said it recently, dating a modern woman is 90 days of correctional behaviour.

she will do some kind of low key disrespect every 48 hours, they think ALL men are clowns.
This is very true

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to be alpha without being a tyrant, so yes.