Is it possible to get a cold sore from a bj with no skin/skin contact?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this might be a dumb question but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. About 2 weeks ago I got a bj over top a wet bathing suit from a slutty chick, I made a previous post about it. Right now I have a couple of "acne" above my lip that are scarring the **** out of me. I tried looking for answers on some other sites, but they didn't fully answer my question. Though from what I read, it does seem that the virus can only be spread to the area where contact was made. There was no direct skin contact. Also I have to tell you that I did not kiss her for this reason. It seems that if there was a transfer, then the symptoms would be on my penis and not on my mouth. I think that the "break out" is just acne because I don't wash my face often enough especially arround my mouth.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See a doctor.

Cheers!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I know this might be a dumb question
You were right.
SharinganUser said:
I got a bj over top a wet bathing suit from a slutty chick
What the fvck for? What's the point? Better yet, how did you convince a girl to do it? And even better, how did you feel anything?
SharinganUser said:
Right now I have a couple of "acne" above my lip that are scarring the **** out of me
??????? You didn't even touch her right? Use your head.
SharinganUser said:
I think that the "break out" is just acne because I don't wash my face often enough especially arround my mouth
Start washing your damn face you idiot.

So basically you got a blow job with the feeling, and still contracted a disease. You are awesome. FAIL.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u get a bj or a swimsuit? you were wearing trunks and she sucked on your trunks? or a speedo she sucked ur speedo? im confused here. i've heard of bj's with a condom on, but that's about it.

next thing we know girls can give u bj's without ever seeing you d!ck.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent: I was at the beach with her and I just finished swimming and I had a boner because she kept playing with my balls. Then she went down on me with my trunks still on and I pulled her head off of it almost immediately. Then she pulled the trunks down and put a condom on and gave me a bj with a condom on.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irritation from the condom?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Irritation from the condom?

That doesn't explain why I got a cold sore on my lip.

EDIT: I am thinking that it is more likely that I got it from either sharing food with someone or from from smoking weed with someone.

Last edited:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
That doesn't explain why I got a cold sore on my lip.

EDIT: I am thinking that it is more likely that I got it from either sharing food with someone or from from smoking weed with someone.
Oh, lol I thought you ment you had some bump on the "tip of your d!ck."

Your story about some slut sucking you off threw me off...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Oh, lol I thought you ment you had some bump on the "tip of your d!ck."

Your story about some slut sucking you off threw me off...

Well that was the riskiest thing I've done lately. I know it's just a cold sore but, I am still really bummed out about it and stressed too.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you can't get herpes on your lip if someone with herpes sucked you d*ck. Even if you were not wearing a condom.

Seems like it isn't herpes or you got it from something else.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's turned an orangy color today, sorry if I grossed you out.

I am not sure what to do now, I am on a long backpacking excursion in southern asia and I am thinking about going back to Canada to get medical help. But I am not sure how to explain to my parents that I got a cold sore/herpes.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a doctor today and got a blood test done. It was at a chinese hospital (I am in china) and the test results cameback negative for herpes.