Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to find this type of girl, where to look?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, not 33. What I would like to find:
  1. An HB7 or 8 girl that is white. Ironically if I was ok with asians a lot of this list would be satisfied, but I prefer white girls.
  2. 5'7" or taller.
  3. I do not want to date anything higher than an 8 for a long term relationship, I don't believe they are good candidates. The allure of social media and attention wh0ring has poisoned that well too much.
  4. College educated, I don't mind careerism or feministic in "some" respects as I get along with these quite well. Better than drone like NPC conservative girls, at least the conversations can be interesting/dynamic.
  5. Thin, takes care of her health, eats organic. I don't want gym obsessed girls who post on social media.
  6. Minimal social media usage, only posts family stuff very sporadically. No attention seeking selfies, public profiles to gather followers. Does not use tiktok.
  7. Has some sort of career going for her, preferably in STEM or the arts. Business, law, sales, etc. I do not like. Same for teachers.
  8. Up to age 30, preferably around 25.
  9. Has a good relationship with her parents.
I have spent some time in the south florida area and these types are very hard to find. @Jesse Pinkman pretty accurately sums up the market, a lot of hot gold digger brainless types. So I am thinking to make a pivot.

Based on what I am looking for, Washington DC or Boston seem to be the best fit. Chicago I would consider but I consider it too midwestern for my tastes.

Seattle is maybe another options, but the ratio there for men is not good. Denver as well.

However, even in these cities, is the best bet to go to bars and swipe apps like everywhere else? Unfortunately I can't go back in time and attend one of the universities in these cities, I instead attended a big state u for financial/cost reasons. But it is what it is.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You just described an above average white chick whos also a good girl and health conscious with a college education that doesnt use social media for attention... Good luck lol

Good girls are usually taken or super family, friends and career focused. If you are not in college, or have a big group of friends who also each have thheir own friends besides just the ones in the group, then you're left with trying dating apps or concerts/music festivals.. sometimes bars and clubs but rare a good girl will go to a bar and club and if she does shes going to try her best not to talk to anyone who cant prove their a good dude with social status, good friends to show for.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but your laundry list is reminiscent of the lists women have for men (which, incidentally, we all agree is delusional). This is not the way the world works. Not sure how old you are, but you're setting yourself up for years of disappointment.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but your laundry list is reminiscent of the lists women have for men (which, incidentally, we all agree is delusional). This is not the way the world works. Not sure how old you are, but you're setting yourself up for years of disappointment.
What on my list is unreasonable?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described an above average white chick whos also a good girl and health conscious with a college education that doesnt use social media for attention... Good luck lol

Good girls are usually taken or super family, friends and career focused. If you are not in college, or have a big group of friends who also each have thheir own friends besides just the ones in the group, then you're left with trying dating apps or concerts/music festivals.. sometimes bars and clubs but rare a good girl will go to a bar and club and if she does shes going to try her best not to talk to anyone who cant prove their a good dude with social status, good friends to show for.
I'm ok with minimal social media usage, but too much and I don't think she can make a viable long term partner.

Too easily inundated with propaganda, crap, capacity to think and express oneself will diminish greatly as usage continues.

They are usually taken, which is why I am here asking the question if it is even viable to explore. If it was easy to meet them I dont think a lot of us would be here.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about ticking every single box in your list but i've encountered lots of women that match those things at some of the local coffee houses. They are one of my favorite spots and I like to go to them a couple of times per week (i'm not talking about your run of the mill Dunkins or Starbucks - something like Miam or Panther here in Miami)

*** Good luck on your hunt!

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm ok with minimal social media usage, but too much and I don't think she can make a viable long term partner.

Too easily inundated with propaganda, crap, capacity to think and express oneself will diminish greatly as usage continues.

They are usually taken, which is why I am here asking the question if it is even viable to explore. If it was easy to meet them I dont think a lot of us would be here.
I would then ask what are you doing to currently meet women then? Do you hope for them to just fall out of the sky? or are you waiting for a forum of dudes to tell you where to go and what to do to find them?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about ticking every single box in your list but i've encountered lots of women that match those things at some of the local coffee houses. They are one of my favorite spots and I like to go to them a couple of times per week (i'm not talking about your run of the mill Dunkins or Starbucks - something like Miam or Panther here in Miami)
Don't need to tick every box, nothing here is a dealbreaker necessarily. But would be good to hit on the majority.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would then ask what are you doing to currently meet women then? Do you hope for them to just fall out of the sky?
Right now I am on swipe apps and going to bars on the weekend. What I would be keen to try are art classes, coed sports, volunteering, yoga, group fitness classes like running, etc.

Probably this is all a guy in his 30s who is not on a college campus or does not have an extensive social network can do.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The proverbial needle in a haystack. However, You have subsequently said that you're flexible on your list, which is reasonable.

May I ask for your stats? Height, conditioning, ethnicity, and relative SMV 1-10?

What on my list is unreasonable?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to get all 9 factors at once.

If you want a White woman who is 5'7"+ who is thin/takes care of her health and likely has a bachelor's degree or higher, your best bet would look for a co-ed volleyball league/volleyball facility. This tactic will only make sense if you are a reasonably strong volleyball player as this woman likely played volleyball in either high school and/or college.

Another non-volleyball option you have is looking around parks and walking/hiking paths for options.

Fitness classes are also an option.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem with swipe apps is I have run into a few of these girls on Hinge and bumble.

But for absolutely no reason the conversation just died and I got ghosted. I think it is because, of course, someone with higher SMV came along that outdid me.

But the problem is that the girl I described, literally everyone and their grandma swipes right on. I would not be surprised if they have thousands of likes in their queue, so it is easy to get lost in the weeds there.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proverbial needle in a haystack. You have, however said subsequently that you're flexible on your list.

May I ask for your stats? Height, conditioning, ethnicity, and relative SMV 1-10?
6'5", around 200 pounds with a six pack, can run 10k, play a variety of sports, white.

Financially am in the low six figure range with a masters degree in engineering, which is bad for my area so I am working on improving this.

Facially I am not a male model by any means though, that is why I try to optimize everything else.

Biggest problem is my interests are very nerdy and I have difficulty relating to girls. I like history, art, literature, science, technology, basically any academic subject.

I try not to talk about these things in a boring manner, but my expectation of dialogue is perhaps too high, I don't know. I would say this is my biggest weakness.

I have lost points by not being able to keep up with the latest reality tv and social media trends, netflix, etc. I don't smoke or use drugs, attend music festivals, parties, etc.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to get all 9 factors at once.

If you want a White woman who is 5'7"+ who is thin/takes care of her health and likely has a bachelor's degree or higher, your best bet would look for a co-ed volleyball league/volleyball facility. This tactic will only make sense if you are a reasonably strong volleyball player as this woman likely played volleyball in either high school and/or college.

Another non-volleyball option you have is looking around parks and walking/hiking paths for options.

Fitness classes are also an option.
These are good ideas. I haven't tried volleyball but I'll look into it.

Fitness classes in south florida haven't yielded great results, but I should look into paying more for a better gym, so this is on me too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good ideas. I haven't tried volleyball but I'll look into it.

Fitness classes in south florida haven't yielded great results, but I should look into paying more for a better gym, so this is on me too.
Sand is better than indoor for this. Many years ago, I tried the volleyball path as I have decent volleyball skill. The downside is that I'm only 5'10" so my results weren't great with volleyball despite having decent looks. You're 6'5". The 5'7"+, former high school and college athletes will really be into your look. 6'5" and 200 lbs with low body fat (visible abs) is definite top tier territory. Are you socially awkward though as a STEM major/STEM occupation guy?

Some gyms and some fitness boutique studios are better than options for arranging dates.

South FL is a good market for quantity too. You don't need to move or change jobs.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sand is better than indoor for this. Many years ago, I tried the volleyball path as I have decent volleyball skill. The downside is that I'm only 5'10" so my results weren't great with volleyball despite having decent looks. You're 6'5". The 5'7"+, former high school and college athletes will really be into your look. 6'5" and 200 lbs with low body fat (visible abs) is definite top tier territory. Are you socially awkward though as a STEM major/STEM occupation guy?

Some gyms and some fitness boutique studios are better than options for arranging dates.
I am probably perceived as socially awkward, even though if you and I were to have a video call you would not think so in the slightest.

This is because I am introverted and not a "bro" like the stereotypes go. I don't care about watching sports, social media trends, TV shows, netflix, brunch, dogs, etc. I can fake interest in this enough time to get a one night stand and have done so in the past, but always felt empty and generally terrible, phony afterwards.

I don't really know how to fix this aside from drastically changing my personality, which I am not keen to do, or even think is possible to do.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 28 year college educated HB7 who is 5’7, thin, barely uses social media, is in STEM, who loves her parents.

But the problem the young HB7 is from Shanghai, it’s no good.

If Sosuave members can find above, as the OP can, what the hell are they doing here? Either the OP can’t find it, the list is fake, or something suspicious is going on. Foundation of the post is shaky…

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 28 year college educated HB7 who is 5’7, thin, barely uses social media, is in STEM, who loves her parents.

But the problem the young HB7 is from Shanghai, it’s no good.

If Sosuave can find above, as the OP can, what the hell are they doing here? Either the OP can’t find it, the list is fake, or something suspicious is going on. Foundation of the post is shaky…
I can't find it, that's why I'm asking here for help lol.

Yes, Asian girls I have found that met all of this, and that is not super rare either. So good that you found one like that. They are raised correctly by their parents, it's not surprise they have as much success as they do on aggregate.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You're ahead of the pack physically. This is good. The few girls that exist at 25 possessing your requirements will definitely notice you. How are you on approach? Are you able to hold a conversation? Are you a leader of men? Would you call yourself confident? Presence should be easy given your stats.

Edit: read your response to other posters above.

I've talked about taking public speaking courses at local universities and colleges before. That will not only make you more confident and be able to talk about just anything on the drop of the hat, it will expose you to the 20-something crowd of females in a way few other things will. You will be sitting in a class with 20 young women, and a few guys you can easily MOG. Your tall, mature, conditioned, make good money which should result in better clothing and more status among the target crowd.

I've been addressing crowds of 300+ since my late 20's and enjoy public speaking a great deal - its one of the things I will miss dearly in my new profession - but I may rise quickly - we will see. A few years ago I took a class at a local university (in my 40's) because it was fun. I AMOG'd even the teacher who was a few years younger than me with a surfer dude vibe, granted I was jacked but I'm 5'10", I'd wear business casual as it was an evening class and I'd go there from work. Women notice when you can hold a groups attention given it's a trait of leadership. Try it you'll like it.

6'5", around 200 pounds with a six pack, can run 10k, play a variety of sports, white.

Financially am in the low six figure range with a masters degree in engineering, which is bad for my area so I am working on improving this.

Facially I am not a male model by any means though, that is why I try to optimize everything else.

Biggest problem is my interests are very nerdy and I have difficulty relating to girls. I like history, art, literature, science, technology, basically any academic subject.

I try not to talk about these things in a boring manner, but my expectation of dialogue is perhaps too high, I don't know. I would say this is my biggest weakness.

I have lost points by not being able to keep up with the latest reality tv and social media trends, netflix, etc. I don't smoke or use drugs, attend music festivals, parties, etc.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're ahead of the pack physically. This is good. The few girls that exist at 25 possessing your requirements will definitely notice you. How are you on approach? Are you able to hold a conversation? Are you a leader of men? Would you call yourself confident? Presence should be easy given your stats.

Edit: read your response to other posters above.

I've talked about taking public speaking courses at local universities and colleges before. That will not only make you more confident and be able to talk about just anything on the drop of the hat, it will expose you to the 20-something crowd of females in a way few other things will. You will be sitting in a class with 20 young women, and a few guys you can easily MOG. You're tall, mature, conditioned, make good money which should result in better clothing and more status among the target crowd.
For approaching I am decent. Definitely can be better and I will look into those public speaking courses. Will be mutually beneficial for work and life in general, meeting women will be a bonus.

Funny enough, with like 95% frequency, whenever I see a girl just like the one I am looking for at a bar, she is almost always with her boyfriend there.

Many times I have found what I am looking for but the girl was overweight. Maybe I should reconsider this being a dealbreaker, and workout with her after the fact.

I don't go to bars or clubs where there are 9s and above, I did before and just wasted time and money.