Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to change from a beta male to an alpha male?

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
And has anyone ever seen it happen right in front of their own eyes? Do those born a beta male die a beta male?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If you always had to stay the same, boards like this wouldn't exist in the first place. You can always change. It probably won't be easy, and the people that know the "beta" you will resist you trying to change, but you can. It's true that first impressions are usually final impressions but only because most people won't put in the effort and work to change them.

Sadly however, most beta males remain beta males. It's hard to realize your own shortcomings and take the necessary steps to improve.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok lazikia, i can somewhat connect with u that u probably have a wrong notion about what an alpha male is. just remember what u r supposed to be... A Man! its not going down on someone makes u a MAN but rising upto ur best level is what makes a MAN. it is absolutely false if tehy say taht u have to lead, u have to be dominant, u have to the ONE, i say something alphas can be many. its how u accept ur masculine nature. go the caveman way, dude! its all about the status, if u think u can have a higher or equal status with the alphas, then be it. just be the MAN and accept what u r supposed to do and act like! thats it. and just to say something, we are all alphas, unless we discover our true potential, even i was a beta and i was in fact afraid of acting like a man in front of others, mainly the opposite sex, now i have got what it means to be a MAN and i just accept it... it is the way it is!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course people can and do change all the time, but not by reading books about puffing up your chest, doing reptilian head bobs, and using the one super-secret NLP technique that suddenly turns pencil-necked geeks into sex gods that no woman can refuse. There's such an unbelievable about of nerd-theory BS out there that it could take a guy years to realize he's the blind being led by the one eye'd man with most of what one will find on the net.

A modern day "alpha male" has nothing to do with packs of wolves or running around playing tough guys. Those guys are all in prison and have sex with men. Anytime you raise the quality of your own life, you end up being more attractive to well-adjusted people. Anytime you walk around freaked out about status heirarchies and such, you're almost certain to creep out everyone and stress yourself in the process.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say, don't try to be alpha! What you read about it you have to realise, not to just apply.

If you have all of your life figured out, and you know what YOU want, other people will start following you. Yeah, simple.

It's not really a list of tricks and methods for you to memorize... "Okay, now walk slowly, talk slow, say less then necessary..."

That's wanna be alpha!

See the difference!

Commit yourself to it and you'll be alpha, at least in your reality, which is the most important thing anyway. (And the only important thing?). If someone wants to join it they know the drill.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to interfer here, but i'm someone who doesnt know whats the difference between an alpha, a beta and a DJ. i'd like to know the diference between those 3. so if someone doesn't mind to write the differences here coz i dont want to make a topic for this, or maybe help me with a useful link

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let your testosterone take control of you, DONT BE SCARED OF IT!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike other animals we humans have the power of the mind, conscious thought and sentience.

Which means unlike lesser animals we have the power to change our life and fates through decision and action.

We don't exist on pure instinct.

So it is indeed possible to change into an alpha male but first you must harness the power of your mind and take action.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha men are made, not born.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you try to become more Alpha, you just ended up staying Beta.

While the betas run around trying to "out-alpha" each other to impress some chick, the true alpha isn't concerned at all.

He's competing against himself, he's bettering his life on his terms. He doesn't care what the betas are competing for, because the alpha knows that he has control over HIS life, and that is what's most important. The chicks, well they just want to jump onboard.

Forget about trying to be alpha, just concentrate on being the best man that you can be. It will all fall into place.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lazikia said:
And has anyone ever seen it happen right in front of their own eyes? Do those born a beta male die a beta male?
You can change for the better , it takes work and dedication but it can be done... The ways most men do this are:

1. new cool clothes and shoes
2. better job more money
3. cool company friends etc.
4. nice car
5. charisma, humor and personality improvements

If you are ugly you need to double all those things cause modern women are very superficial and looks are a big part of wether they even allow you to talk to them.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Georgey said:
sorry to interfer here, but i'm someone who doesnt know whats the difference between an alpha, a beta and a DJ. i'd like to know the diference between those 3. so if someone doesn't mind to write the differences here coz i dont want to make a topic for this, or maybe help me with a useful link
george, first i must admit, i have never really thought about it like that but i would like to give you a clear pic:

1) Beta - one that is not in charge of his life and looks onto an alpha for a lead or curse alpha for being so lucky and out-alpha him.

2) Alpha - one that is in control of his life, teh kind of the one who leads the way up for himself and others as well.

3) DJ - Disc Jockey who mixes music and kind of churns out funky pops/contemporary music.... LOL Don Juan is more of a lady magnet as well as being alpha.

i think i tried my best to clarify what they stand for. come out with something better, guys, if u can.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the replies on this thread. I'd add that being alpha does not always mean leading the way every second of your life. The American military teaches that delegation is one aspect of leadership. That means that even if you are the leader, when you see that someone else knows more about a task or topic, you step out of the way and let them do their thing. No one is an expert about everything, and a good leader will recognize the skills of his followers and delegate accordingly.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally went from Beta male to Alpha male, it was just something that happened, as a transition. Now people follow me around everywhere and no one disrespects me. Everyone can be DJs but there can only be one alpha, the leader of the group. Its just like in nature, the alpha in wolfpacks etc.

The most important thing is being a leader type, make decisions, NO ONE pushes you around. But dont be an *, be charismatic and charming. Its this combination that will help you the most.