Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Possible To Always Be Faithful To Wife.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal estimates from the polls are only for physical affairs involving intercourse. If you include emotional affairs as well, i'd put the figures well over 50% for both.

My experience is (in Western nations) that ANYONE is capable of cheating if put under the correct cheating stimulus (which might be different for any person). My experience is that if approached the correct way and by the correct style…that ANY person is capable of cheating. The people that not cheat are because they can’t or have ways of avoiding or identifying the correct style and try to avoid it.
Oh I fully agree with you. I love it when women make an effort to point out how they're "committed to christ", that they're a "good girl" or something similar. I laugh internally thinking 'yet you are still a flesh-and-blood woman and if you allow my presence long enough, in due time I will make you realize this.' Of course externally, i say coyishly "then you have nothing to worry about, right?" ;-)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
QUOTE=Latinoman]Just ask yourself this question: How “honest” are the MARRIED women answering to those polls?
I doubt that woman are very honest when answering these polls. Even though this is 2007 woman still don't want to be seen as being slvts even if the poll is anonymous. Woman will not take a chance to answer truthfully. Its like when they ask woman how many guys she has slept with. Like chris rock said in his standup. A woman will not count a guy that she fvcked in jamaica, woman only count there Boyfriends not there ONS.

I would say that women cheat more than the actual statistics. Furthermore, women TODAY (2000s) cheat much more than women in their 1990s or 1980s.
I agree 100%. Due to woman becoming more independant they are becoming more like metn. And this means that the percentages of woman cheating have gone way up. I have seen many married woman at my place of employment cheat on there husbands. It is becoming routine. I would say the percentage of woman that cheat is about 20%-35%. (Intercourse).