Is it okay to show you are upset when she denies sex

Reaction score
Jariel said:
This isn't true and makes me think you have never had sex...or have been doing it painfully wrong.
This is how it is exactly done!! Men been having sex with women for thousands of years and now you are telling me that a women's sex drive is critical to performing the sex act?? WRONG!!! It is the man's sex drive ONLY that determines if the sex act will take place - the penis must be hard - it MUST be or else nothing happens!!!

Get another hor who is willing to be YOUR hor and leave this "I-only-want-to-have-sex-when-I-want-to" hor alone

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume you are not being unreasonable with her - i.e. you are not expecting to get the poon 6 times a day....

the important thing to understand here, is that she is using sex to control the relationship. If she does this after 6 months - your already dead in the water. This is what you can expect in the future. A controlling b#tch......

I've don't believe you need to discuss this with her. No ultimatums. The last thing I want to do is discuss with a chick the reason why she doesn't want to give it up - what, do I want a guilt ridden fvck? no thanks.

What you need to do is to find another source of poon.

Stop doing things with her as much. What's the point - she's withholding from you, so I would start working on other things in my life.

If I were hanging with her, and she turned me down, just get the fvck up, and go home. Straight up leave.

If she feels like i want it all the time, and i kinda do cause shes a lil blonde bombshell...
By the way if you are thinking like this you are dead in the water. Don't let her know this. Maintain control.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This is how it is exactly done!! Men been having sex with women for thousands of years and now you are telling me that a women's sex drive is critical to performing the sex act?? WRONG!!! It is the man's sex drive ONLY that determines if the sex act will take place - the penis must be hard - it MUST be or else nothing happens!!
If a woman is not turned on, she is not lubricated. Sex may still be possible if you really want to force it, but it's gonna chafe both of you like hell!

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has decided to make you her beta male provider. She is using the one thing she has for control – sex. You can expect to be doing more and more sh!t for her like paying for stuff, fixing her sh!t, helping the guy she’s banging move, etc. At the same time, you will get less and less sex. Or, you can take the power back. Your choice. Getting mad will not help at all. Talking about it will not help at all. You just need to start freezing her out. How ever often you normally call or visit, make sure you do it half or a third as often. If she asks why you didn’t call, be indifferent. “Oh, I was busy.” Don’t tell her what you were doing. Make her fill in the gaps herself. Most of all, find other woman to be with. Unless you would rather spend the next 40 years bringing home a paycheck and handing it to her so you can do the yard work and clean the house. All the while hoping that her sex drive will return at some point. It won’t because she will be banging an alpha or two and betas are not fun to bang.

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colinski282 said:
After 6 months and my g/f hopping on birthcontrol her sex drive isnt what it used to be. Sometimes now she wont even give it up and when she does that it really starts to bother me cuz then i feel rejected and what not. What is the proper way to handle this situation? And would it help her sex drive if i stopped coming on to her first because she has pulled this sh!t more than once lately.

Birthcontol pills usually come in two chemical forms; the progestin/estrogen combination pills, or the progestin alone (both forms have different effects on the body; this would cause doctors to suggest one over the other) Find out which brand your girlfriend is using first. If she's taking a progestin based pill (Micronor, Nor-QD, Ovrette) or shot (Depo-Provera), they "could" have lowered her libido because the estrogen compounds that would balance out the effects of induced progestin on her hormonal levels are lacking in this method. My ex was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (progestin/estrogen combination pill) for a year of our 2 year relationship and over time, her libido increased with the influx of additional estrogen in her body. If your girlfriend had a normal sex drive prior to using birthcontrol, consider taking her off of it for a while and switch to a different brand later on.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coder summed it up well. Nicely said coder :) Don't be a beta provider. Alpha or bust. (get it, bust hehe)

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye i recognize all the important issues here:

Don't show any weakness as to getting upset or talking about it. Maintain controll.

Start to do things less with her. Whats the point if shes holding out.

Learn to tease and make her really want it.

Do not let her use sex to controll the relationship.

Do not work around HER reality.

I really needed to check myself here, after 6 months i almost forgot all my don juan info!
Thanks guys some really nice input here.

MacDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reward her when she fvcks you and punish her when she doesn't like going out or not seeing or talking to her for a week. Also prepare yourself for the fact that this may be over and exit with dignity and minimum fuss

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Having a logical discussion as to why you want to fvck the chick. :eek: Yeah thats gonna work.

Are you stoned? Whats wrong with you man?

And to answer your question . No you DO NOT get angry with her, you immediately find someone who enjoys getting banged by you, your primary now becomes an outsider.

Trying to work around HER REALITY to get some play? I've never heard such nonsense.
Titty man rules.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted this link so many times I should just put it in my sig.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16888&

Sorry Mr Ruckus if you are a sex god, but it's likely this wouldn't happen if she thought sex with you was the greatest thing she'd ever experienced. At the risk of sounding detestable, I have never had a woman lose interest in getting ****ed by me. Generally I have to swipe their eager hands off my groin so I can get **** done.

It might be too late to save this relationship, but I urge everyone who is struggling to keep a chick, there are men out there who can play a woman's body like an instrument, and chicks will stay with these guys. That ugly dude you saw with a hottie? If he's not rich he's doing her like an animal in a way no other man ever did.

If it's not too personal Mr Ruckus, could you describe your sex life a bit better? Pictures optional.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figure out what the problem is. Perhaps you gained weight and she's not as attracted to you as she used to be. IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO DETERMINE THE PROBLEM, OR IF IT'S SOME DEEP, CRAZY EMOTIONAL SH1T, **LEAVE HER**.