Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok To Have A LTR With A Promiscious Woman?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the idea behind this, but every single one? in that case you might as well say every single man will cheat. But we know that's not the case. Many people may cheat, but every single person? again, I get the idea behind just assuming that for your own sake, but isn't that a bit far in truth?
Yes... under the right set of circumstances... anyone will cheat. Men and women. Now I do agree that for many it would take a whole hell of a lot to get them to stray, but with women.... damn, first she has to be unhappy with the dude she is with, and other dude that she thinks is better comes along... and if that supposed 'better dude' knows how to push her emotional buttons it will happen. However, society always expects men will, but women won't... men are pigs: chicks are angels. Chicks are no different than dudes with the possible exception that women can hide this much better than we can, mostly because women look out for this and men don't. Also, a woman's friends will help her hide this... most of the so called 'friends' a man thinks he might have will fvcking narc on him in a heartbeat.... Chicks are a lot better at keeping secrets from men than men are from women, it's a fact.

I've mentioned this before, but when I was in college I worked as a bouncer in a club part time on weekends. First let me dispel something, being a bouncer is a sh!tty @ss job, but it paid well and didn't interfere with my school work. I really don't know why this gets so romanticized. Most confrontations I had were not with dudes, but drunk chicks, and 3 times out of 4 when I had a problem with a dude it was because some chick was involved. I'm not making excuses for these dudes, just because some chick is pulling some emotional BS on you doesn't mean you have the right to lose self control... but chicks are a catalyst for dumb @ss behavior in clubs.

Having said this, we used to get gaggles of hens on a 'girl's night out' all the fvcking time, and usually they were there to hook up with men, or play around with them, get them to buy them drinks... then they would bolt and I can remember at least a dozen times when I had to take care of some dumb @ss MF, who would start something with the bartender because a 'girl's night out' bunch of women, ran up a $200 bar tab on his card. On occasion, we would have to show some to the door because they were blowing some dude in the men's room. The owner didn't want them tossed out for this, because having women in the club was important. All we would do is tell them nicely to take it out in the car, and make sure they had a stamp to get back in. Jesus... I'm laughing remembering some of that. One time I walked in on a couple, in the men's room, just has the dude was 'finishing' and the women, who was clearly married laughed and said, "We're done anyway." and went back in the club. As she was leaving, she was laughing telling the dude. "I should just go home and give my hubby a big kiss!"

Ah the memories.... Look, the only way ONLY WAY to keep a chick loyal to you, is to never let her interest level in you drop so low that she will be tempted. It also helps if you pick the right chick, someone that so much has to happen before she strays that you can slip up every now and then.... because no one is perfect, and no one can walk the tight rope their whole lives. A chick that is in love with and happy with her man will not cheat on him... period. It's a combination of being the best man you can be and picking the right chick, and never forgetting know matter how awesome you think your girl might be she can and will dump your @ss for another dude until such time that her looks start to fade with age...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These hoez will proposition your DAD if they can get away with it.
Omfg. Now i know i got more bedroom heat than him. I mean he could use some of his networks to harrass me.... What would the point be other than one upping me further than i should go and "sonning" me in the process? He doesnt have deep pockets.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be cheaper in the end to simply pay such a woman for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be cheaper in the end to simply pay such a woman for it.
I'm of the opinion that a puzzy who has the mindset of steal, kill, destroy when it comes to you is bad energy. It might be okay dipping in once, or twice or three times vs jagging off, but it's not a good hole to try to remain it. It's not healthy energy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that a puzzy who has the mindset of steal, kill, destroy when it comes to you is bad energy. It might be okay dipping in once, or twice or three times vs jagging off, but it's not a good hole to try to remain it. It's not healthy energy.

This is sound advice... Enjoy that sloot for a couple of months max... If your considering a long term commitment, exclusivity... Best prepare for a good mind fuk!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people really change though?

I mean if a girl has a history of dik taking and attention wh0ring, now that she has met YOU and wants a relationship, offcourse she will state the PAST is behind her in order to hook you in.

How many of you would judge a girl by her promiscuous past?

I probably would... Unless i saw some dramatic reform or change in her, that displayed a real turn around of her life.
Like if she became a "re-virgin"? :rolleyes:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... under the right set of circumstances... anyone will cheat. Men and women. Now I do agree that for many it would take a whole hell of a lot to get them to stray, but with women.... damn, first she has to be unhappy with the dude she is with, and other dude that she thinks is better comes along... and if that supposed 'better dude' knows how to push her emotional buttons it will happen. However, society always expects men will, but women won't... men are pigs: chicks are angels. Chicks are no different than dudes with the possible exception that women can hide this much better than we can, mostly because women look out for this and men don't. Also, a woman's friends will help her hide this... most of the so called 'friends' a man thinks he might have will fvcking narc on him in a heartbeat.... Chicks are a lot better at keeping secrets from men than men are from women, it's a fact.

I've mentioned this before, but when I was in college I worked as a bouncer in a club part time on weekends. First let me dispel something, being a bouncer is a sh!tty @ss job, but it paid well and didn't interfere with my school work. I really don't know why this gets so romanticized. Most confrontations I had were not with dudes, but drunk chicks, and 3 times out of 4 when I had a problem with a dude it was because some chick was involved. I'm not making excuses for these dudes, just because some chick is pulling some emotional BS on you doesn't mean you have the right to lose self control... but chicks are a catalyst for dumb @ss behavior in clubs.

Having said this, we used to get gaggles of hens on a 'girl's night out' all the fvcking time, and usually they were there to hook up with men, or play around with them, get them to buy them drinks... then they would bolt and I can remember at least a dozen times when I had to take care of some dumb @ss MF, who would start something with the bartender because a 'girl's night out' bunch of women, ran up a $200 bar tab on his card. On occasion, we would have to show some to the door because they were blowing some dude in the men's room. The owner didn't want them tossed out for this, because having women in the club was important. All we would do is tell them nicely to take it out in the car, and make sure they had a stamp to get back in. Jesus... I'm laughing remembering some of that. One time I walked in on a couple, in the men's room, just has the dude was 'finishing' and the women, who was clearly married laughed and said, "We're done anyway." and went back in the club. As she was leaving, she was laughing telling the dude. "I should just go home and give my hubby a big kiss!"

Ah the memories.... Look, the only way ONLY WAY to keep a chick loyal to you, is to never let her interest level in you drop so low that she will be tempted. It also helps if you pick the right chick, someone that so much has to happen before she strays that you can slip up every now and then.... because no one is perfect, and no one can walk the tight rope their whole lives. A chick that is in love with and happy with her man will not cheat on him... period. It's a combination of being the best man you can be and picking the right chick, and never forgetting know matter how awesome you think your girl might be she can and will dump your @ss for another dude until such time that her looks start to fade with age...
When I was 17 we were going to a small house party. We set out from J's boyfriend's house. Even at the time, just from their dynamic there, I could tell the reason why this guy was her boyfriend was that he was "different" from the guys I thought J might like to fvck - like Jon who was with us and seemed to get along good with J. J's boyfriend was the same pattern as the boyfriend before him - soft and needy. I don't remember what they ended up saying, but J left him in his place there. She just left him there. Later on at the party, a girl N walked in on J riding Jon, and I saw it too. N exclaimed "but J!" as J and Jon both smiled back. This same girl goes on trips to Spain with her girl friend without her current boyfriend, or at least used to. By the way - N later flashed her tits for us with her own boyfriend trailing because they had a fight.

Another time when I was 18 I think, I'd been out with some people but was now by myself. I don't remember what their names were anymore or how I found them, but I happened upon a girl and what I even at the time quickly figured out was her orbiter accompanying her. She said she had a boyfriend. I guess I instinctively felt that this girl didn't mind some d1ck, because I went with them. When we were standing in a que I put my arms around her from behind and squeezed her behind into me, then when I tried to let go, she wouldn't let me and put my arms back around her shoving her @ss into me. Her boyfriend lived close to me so when we went home I accompanied her. I saw the big villa he lived in, and when I did it clicked in my subconscious why this guy is her "boyfriend" while I don't need to be.

In both cases the girls 1) liked to party, and 2) left their boyfriend at home when they did something. And those are just those two red flags... there may be more. That's why I'm not surprised at all by your nice stories. Women who like to do things without their boyfriends, especially if they also like to party or use substances, are to me a dead giveaway. Remember that thread you commented on before, with the woman who was going on a trip without her man? A woman who loves her man won't have the inclination to do things without him. If you have a woman who scores high on impulsiveness, expects extrinsic things to "make her" happy, and feels inclined to do things without her man, then you simply don't have a woman who you might consider investing in. There might only be a tiny number of women who you could consider investing in, just like for women there are only a tiny number of Prince Charmings around at the end of the day... and that's fine. If you don't come across them, it simply didn't happen.

Also, by the nature of this all we can do is confirm the bad cases. By definition, you don't see the men and women who don't cheat, because you can't observe them "not" doing it. That said I still think the best mindset to have is one of acceptance. You have to accept the possibility of change, that reality may change or turn out to not have been what you thought it was. After you have this acceptance of change, what will really matter is how much you are enjoying the present and what your gut feeling tells you. Then you will be considering yourself as renting her rather than owning her (if you are interested in a LTR at all that is)... and because of that, I think you'll be all right.

Last edited: