Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok To Have A LTR With A Promiscious Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... We all fuk right? Men like to fuk as many as possibile.

Woman these days like to fuk too?

So whats the big deal... Chances are any young good looking chick you meet these days, will have already taken several diks.

So you find a attractive chick, who has a history of taking diks... Maybe has tried Threesomes etc.

But now she's YOUR girl and her dik taking days are behind her..

Yes she is an EX wh0re... But why not give her a chance? Does her past really matter that Much?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care who’s wh0re she used to be, as long as she’s a wh0re for ME. If she won’t hoe around with me and be slvtty as all get out, then I won’t waste my time. I did have a girl claim “I have a low sex drive” but she forgot she told me about all her slvtty sexual encounters over the years. Low interest in my I’m sure was the cause of her “low sex drive” but she was also a borderline waif.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Woman these days like to fuk too?

So whats the big deal... Chances are any young good looking chick you meet these days, will have already taken several diks.

So you find a attractive chick, who has a history of taking diks... Maybe has tried Threesomes etc.

Yes she is an EX wh0re... But why not give her a chance? Does her past really matter that Much?

@soulforge

Billtx49

Reaction score
“Does her past really matter that Much?”

If she has a threesome in her past and tells you she blames it on the drugs she took with two men that night, Yes, her past and what it says about her matters…

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Maybe as much as possible. But not with as many as possible.
I don't want STDs.

You think it's your girl. And maybe she is only yours. Maybe...
Also, as a rule of thumb, you can learn a lot about the future by analyzing the past.
Not sure it applies to women, most are not very stable emotionally.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people really change though?

I mean if a girl has a history of dik taking and attention wh0ring, now that she has met YOU and wants a relationship, offcourse she will state the PAST is behind her in order to hook you in.

How many of you would judge a girl by her promiscuous past?

I probably would... Unless i saw some dramatic reform or change in her, that displayed a real turn around of her life.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people really change though?

I mean if a girl has a history of dik taking and attention wh0ring, now that she has met YOU and wants a relationship, offcourse she will state the PAST is behind her in order to hook you in.

How many of you would judge a girl by her promiscuous past?

I probably would... Unless i saw some dramatic reform or change in her, that displayed a real turn around of her life.
I really try not do judge people too early. But it eventually happens most times.
Some people change, some don't. We are inherently the same throughout our lives, but if we make efforts, we can change.
Never underestimate the human will. As long as we have will and hope, we can achieve anything. We have so much proof of this.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between just being promiscuous in the past and having gone to such lengths as to agree to a threesome. I think that can be major red flag for an LTR depending on the circumstances. If it was a "just for fun" type thing back in college, years ago, then maybe. But if she just did it last week or has done it on a regular basis at any point - then I would steer clear for an LTR. This is before we even get to the STD issues of course.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between just being promiscuous in the past and having gone to such lengths as to agree to a threesome. I think that can be major red flag for an LTR depending on the circumstances. If it was a "just for fun" type thing back in college, years ago, then maybe. But if she just did it last week or has done it on a regular basis at any point - then I would steer clear for an LTR. This is before we even get to the STD issues of course.

You will surprised at how many woman have taken part in a threesome.. And I don't mean in the long distance past.

Its like no big deal with many of them these days.. I'm actualy talking to one right now, who tried some 3 years back.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You will surprised at how many woman have taken part in a threesome.. And I don't mean in the long distance past.

Its like no big deal with many of them these days.. I'm actualy talking to one right now, who tried some 3 years back.
Most of them in some areas. They are completely sexual beings. Their lives are formulated around it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, not my circus not my monkeys.

I dont consider LTRs at all so it really makes not difference to me how many d1cks she got inside her, Im fine taking my number and wait for my turn only to leave once Im done.

No disappointment or hassle possible when you are not paying sh1t for something.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most women over the age of 25 who are single and never been married have taken rides on the c0ck carousel.

Women are borrowed and not owned. If a man has a problem being in any type of relationship (FBW, Plate, Rotation, GF) with a woman who has potentially been around the block, they are living in fantasy land and believe the Disney movies.

When you think of women 25-30 most of them grew up in the hang out phase. They probably never had a LTR because they were "hanging out" with dudes.

If that is a deal breaker for a guy, he is going to have slim pickings in the dating world.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge, what is it with you being attracted to wh0rish women? Seems to be a theme with you.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess, but I wouldn't recommend it. Only way I can see it (for someone else, not for me) is if you have zero expectations for them.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge, what is it with you being attracted to wh0rish women? Seems to be a theme with you.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess, but I wouldn't recommend it. Only way I can see it (for someone else, not for me) is if you have zero expectations for them.
I'm just talking in general dude.. In this day and age the vast majority of woman have taken several diks.

Like Glassguy said.. If your looking for the low dik count, virginal type... Then be prepared for some serious slim pickings!

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean...most attractive women have probably slept with more men than a lot of guys think. Personally, id rather date a girl who is more sexually experienced, has a higher sex drive, etc. It seems foolish to pick some arbitrary number and not date a girl that goes above that.

For a LTR, you use faith and trust. To some degree, faith is blinding yourself and making a conscious decision to trust and believe that she is loyal. If i decide to trust a girl in a LTR, i make that decision and don't look back. I don't spend time worrying if she's cheating or snooping on her. If my gut says i can't trust her, i will never date her long term.

Also, how in the hell can you ever be sure that your information is accurate? You're really going to trust a girl to give you an accurate number and run through her history of threesomes, etc with accuracy? That's one thing i won't trust in a girl. And personally...i dont really care. I mean sure if she is known around town as an absolute wh0re or something, yes i'd avoid, but holding out for a girl who has not had many sexual partners is foolish IMO.

To me, whether a girl has cheated in the past is a MUCH worse offense than having a lot of partners. I would NEVER date a girl who has cheated in a LTR, but someone who is promiscuous... I would just trust my gut.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like women aren't the only ones seeking validation. I find it humorous that a lot of men get weirded out by a woman's amount of sexual partners. Let's face it, this is about men and their fragile egos.

Am I exempt? Well, not exactly, but I can admit it and laugh at my hypocrisy.

Between the two, I'd rather have a gal that has slept around, than a gal that hasn't but has slept with someone that I know.