Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok To Have A LTR With A Promiscious Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By LTR, I assume you're just saying that she's someone you'll continue to fvck, over an extended period, not that you're gonna shack up with her, in an exclusive relationship?
No i meant like have a actual relationship with her.. Exclusive relationship.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally don't ask a woman about how many sexual partners she has had in the past.

Why? Well firstly I don't really care to know..

Also she more than likely will lie her azz off and anti slvt defences kick in.

Where I draw my red line is... If she has cheated in the past.. Has taken part in threesomes or foursomes.. Takes drugs.. Or been involved with stripping etc.

The above are strong indicators of straight up hoe!

Reaction score
Okay let me give it take hear from a guy that has dated both virgins and strippers, I am leaning more towards no it's not a good idea. this is solely based on my personal experience. I'm assuming we are talking about a girl who was a hoe not just had a high libido right? I mean constant threesomes, casual sex, slept w ugly guys at the bar, weird sex stuff maybe you haven't done yourself. A lot of these women will not change. Trust me I've dated girls 18 to 40 they don't change often. now there is a small window where they do change and that is mainly cuz they're hitting the wall or because of honestly hormones. So you can proceed at your own risk. you also have to ask yourself why was she a hoe? When she rebounding from some dude? Is this just her permanent state from daddy issues? Or was it really just something she did quickly in college or whatever? then also what were the years of her being the hoe? Early twenties totally acceptable, later twenties getting a little shady. 30s absolutely not.

I also agree with the other posters said on here, every girl is getting boned by somebody and we really shouldn't let it bother us. They have a libido just like us, and they deserve to use it. But it's that instinct of paternal discrepancy that will always bother us, it's just ingrained in us from genetic programming.

so my final words of advice through this rambling which I'm not even sure if it made any sense, is go for it if you want to go for it, but proceed with caution. You know deep down if this is going to bother you this girl has rode the **** carousel more than the average young lady or not. honestly for me it was easier dating strippers or for a little bit because I already knew they were slutz. I think it bothered me more when I'm at girls that I thought were "nice" and found out they probably had just as much **** as the strippers, maybe even more w the babes ive been with! Whatever makes you happy man you got to follow that but follow with caution and not blind Disney world eyes, you know what you are getting into.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like women aren't the only ones seeking validation. I find it humorous that a lot of men get weirded out by a woman's amount of sexual partners. Let's face it, this is about men and their fragile egos.
im going to agree with this. They want a mystical, magical, extremely low milage woman to complete them or make all their dreams come true.

they won’t admit it but it’s true.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex to a woman is a humiliation act, she gets ****k rammed in her and baby gravy shot in orifices, we are the ****ker they are the ****kee, its also validation to a woman, i know one who takes few selfies, and dresses like Sister Mary........yet shes crazy for it, (once again had no dad)

if you think shes gonna stop once in an LTR , she will only stop for so long

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, assuming you find a unicorm, you should capture it so we can study it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I really don't care how many men a woman has been with, I wouldn't do a relationship with any of them...

It is a psychological fact that it is nearly impossible for an overly promiscuous women to ever bond with one man. Sure you can 'try' and do a relationship with one of these chicks, but you will always have to look over your shoulder.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... We all fuk right? Men like to fuk as many as possibile.

Woman these days like to fuk too?

So whats the big deal... Chances are any young good looking chick you meet these days, will have already taken several diks.

So you find a attractive chick, who has a history of taking diks... Maybe has tried Threesomes etc.

But now she's YOUR girl and her dik taking days are behind her..

Yes she is an EX wh0re... But why not give her a chance? Does her past really matter that Much?
I guess this must show how much the SMV of women are skewed these days. If a man has been with a wh0re, even once in his life, then allot of women wouldn't want to touch him with a ten-foot pole, but you'll have a tonne of desperate guys willing to marry these types of people out because they don't want to be alone. Wow. Where are we going?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The way most of you guys talk here in this thread, is that there are no virgins walking around.

Everyday there's women losing their virginity to some guy out there, it just ain't you.

If you fish in the drain right behind ur house, expect to catch some slimy fish, if you fish in the small pond then expect to catch something slightly better but if you fish in the ocean then it's reasonable to catch an exotic fish that no one has had before.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of promiscuous. If she just has a long history of serial monogamy, but has had many, many partners. that's one thing. But if she's been a serial Tinder slore, cheated on all of her relationships, slept with tons of married men or men that were in LTR's, then stay away. Like someone else said, you will always be looking over your shoulder. Beware especially if her tastes in partners for sex is extremely random - women, any race of men, any age of men, rich ones, poor ones, fat ones, skinny ones. You will never feel safe around a woman like that. "Of course she's not sleeping with her coworker, he's 50lbs overweight, married and 25 years older than her"
Nope, she's doing him too and she'll do his wife behind his back when she gets bored with him.
Those type of women NEVER ever change. That's a mental health issue and likely permanent. She may toe the line for a while but eventually she will seek that excitement and stray again.
That's probably true of men as well, now that I think about it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of promiscuous. If she just has a long history of serial monogamy, but has had many, many partners. that's one thing. But if she's been a serial Tinder slore, cheated on all of her relationships, slept with tons of married men or men that were in LTR's, then stay away. Like someone else said, you will always be looking over your shoulder. Beware especially if her tastes in partners for sex is extremely random - women, any race of men, any age of men, rich ones, poor ones, fat ones, skinny ones. You will never feel safe around a woman like that. "Of course she's not sleeping with her coworker, he's 50lbs overweight, married and 25 years older than her"
Nope, she's doing him too and she'll do his wife behind his back when she gets bored with him.
Those type of women NEVER ever change. That's a mental health issue and likely permanent. She may toe the line for a while but eventually she will seek that excitement and stray again.
That's probably true of men as well, now that I think about it.
Swinging into generalized screening, here are the red flags I have compiled so far to look for:

- Childhood trauma (abusive or absent father, molestation)
- Substance use
- Chronic validation seeking and easy boredom
- History of cheating
- Habitual blame deflection and badmouthing
- Cluster B traits (which the traits I've listed already fit into as well)
- Bad peer group (acquaintances who have the traits I just went over)

Thing is, a woman may mirror your values. How do you penetrate beyond a woman's PR persona to her authentic persona in as efficient a manner as possible, so you can actually find these things out? @LARaiders85 would like your input too, I am guessing you'll say be as nonjudgemental and encouraging as you can.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I really don't care how many men a woman has been with, I wouldn't do a relationship with any of them...

It is a psychological fact that it is nearly impossible for an overly promiscuous women to ever bond with one man. Sure you can 'try' and do a relationship with one of these chicks, but you will always have to look over your shoulder.
Agreed.. If she has a whorish background, you will be watching your back constantly... Also you probably wouldn't want to leave her alone around your freinds... Just incase!

You will think twice about getting tied up financialy with her.. Marriage would be too much af a risky prospect.

Oh and if she is out with the girls drinking, hitting the bars and clubs, you will worry about how many random diks she might be sucking off.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and if she is out with the girls drinking, hitting the bars and clubs, you will worry about how many random diks she might be sucking off.
This is important. I think most men don't realize that this is a massive red flag. Don't get me wrong, I think it is VERY important for women to have other women friends and get together. If you tried to keep your relationship chick away from her friends, you will drive her nuts... and she has every right in the world to dump your @ss.

But women can get together and have coffee, or book reading clubs, go shopping, any number of BS chick-sh!tlike activities. But if she's having "girl's nights out", that doesn't just involve going to some half-@ss chick flick, or dinner at some cr@py vegan restaurant, that you don't want to go to anyway, your 'relationship' is in trouble. Now if she starts doing this sh!t.... there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about it accept walk away. But if you think you can fix this and hang around... well, my advice would be to make sure she brushes her teeth and rinses out her mouth before you kiss her, after a night out drinking with 'the girls'.

I don't mess around with married, engaged, or chicks with live in boyfriends. I don't do this because I'm a paragon of moral virtue, God knows, I do this because I don't want some psycho jack@ss coming after me, or get drug into divorce court because this chick can't control herself. However, 3 times in the last couple of years I hooked up with three married chicks. I had no idea they were married, and as soon as I found out I broke things off. It would happen a lot more if I wasn't careful... I don't even remember how many times some relationship or married chick was giving me the green light. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THIS. It's not just the promiscuous ones, it's ALL OF THEM. Under the right set of circumstances, and if the timing is right, ANY chick will cheat on her man. It's just happens a lot more, and sooner with ones that have a history.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even remember how many times some relationship or married chick was giving me the green light. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THIS. It's not just the promiscuous ones, it's ALL OF THEM. Under the right set of circumstances, and if the timing is right, ANY chick will cheat on her man. It's just happens a lot more, and sooner with ones that have a history.
I get the idea behind this, but every single one? in that case you might as well say every single man will cheat. But we know that's not the case. Many people may cheat, but every single person? again, I get the idea behind just assuming that for your own sake, but isn't that a bit far in truth?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.. If she has a whorish background, you will be watching your back constantly... Also you probably wouldn't want to leave her alone around your freinds... Just incase!

You will think twice about getting tied up financialy with her.. Marriage would be too much af a risky prospect.

Careful around our friends? They have no filter?

Reaction score
This is important. I think most men don't realize that this is a massive red flag. Don't get me wrong, I think it is VERY important for women to have other women friends and get together. If you tried to keep your relationship chick away from her friends, you will drive her nuts... and she has every right in the world to dump your @ss.

But women can get together and have coffee, or book reading clubs, go shopping, any number of BS chick-sh!tlike activities. But if she's having "girl's nights out", that doesn't just involve going to some half-@ss chick flick, or dinner at some cr@py vegan restaurant, that you don't want to go to anyway, your 'relationship' is in trouble. Now if she starts doing this sh!t.... there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about it accept walk away. But if you think you can fix this and hang around... well, my advice would be to make sure she brushes her teeth and rinses out her mouth before you kiss her, after a night out drinking with 'the girls'.

I don't mess around with married, engaged, or chicks with live in boyfriends. I don't do this because I'm a paragon of moral virtue, God knows, I do this because I don't want some psycho jack@ss coming after me, or get drug into divorce court because this chick can't control herself. However, 3 times in the last couple of years I hooked up with three married chicks. I had no idea they were married, and as soon as I found out I broke things off. It would happen a lot more if I wasn't careful... I don't even remember how many times some relationship or married chick was giving me the green light. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THIS. It's not just the promiscuous ones, it's ALL OF THEM. Under the right set of circumstances, and if the timing is right, ANY chick will cheat on her man. It's just happens a lot more, and sooner with ones that have a history.
Highly agree with girls night out Ranger, especially if the club is the ONLY girls night out she's ever doing.

But I'm with AttackFormation on having a small sense of hope. I think guys like us that have been with a lot of women can get trapt into thinking every girl out there is just like the girl we met at the bar and was giving us a rimjob 30 minutes later with her friend sucking you off.

There's definitely good girls out there, I've dated a ton of them. And there's definitely great sex out there, I've had multiple STD tests from a bunch of them.... The unicorn we need is the good girl that is a little slvt when we get home..... Rare..... But they do exist....