Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok If GF Getting A Massage From A Man?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that I would not allow another man to massage my ladys body.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silly in my opinion.

With each of my pregnancies I had a weekly 90 minute massage with a masseuse who was a Russian physician who was not licensed to practice medicine in the US. This helped my gut motility, my lymphatic flow, fluid retention, blood pressure and stress regulation and because I kept the same masseuse throughout all 3 pregnancies he learned how best to help with those issues and relive the tension from constant business travel (I traveled up to 34 weeks with all the pregnancies).

That guy was a Godsend. My legs tended to cramp constantly and my husband would massage my legs (quads, hamstrings and calves) each night before bed too. For a hour. That helped me sleep. This was in addition to regular sex with my husband too throughput pregnancy.

That masseuse contributed greatly to my health while pregnant and enabled me to support my family.

You can’t freak out about this sort of thing or you look really insecure. Most massage professionals are just that….professional.
And that's why that marriage ended in divorce.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silly in my opinion.

With each of my pregnancies I had a weekly 90 minute massage with a masseuse who was a Russian physician who was not licensed to practice medicine in the US. This helped my gut motility, my lymphatic flow, fluid retention, blood pressure and stress regulation and because I kept the same masseuse throughout all 3 pregnancies he learned how best to help with those issues and relive the tension from constant business travel (I traveled up to 34 weeks with all the pregnancies).

That guy was a Godsend. My legs tended to cramp constantly and my husband would massage my legs (quads, hamstrings and calves) each night before bed too. For a hour. That helped me sleep. This was in addition to regular sex with my husband too throughput pregnancy.

That masseuse contributed greatly to my health while pregnant and enabled me to support my family.

You can’t freak out about this sort of thing or you look really insecure. Most massage professionals are just that….professional.
A male is a masseur

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No the marriage ended in divorce for many other reasons, lol. But thanks for the laugh :)
You might be right. But even if we assume this wasn't one contributing factors to the failure of that marriage, it surely was one of the symptoms, which indicate you were holding the dominant frame in that relationship and not your ex-husband.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be right. But even if we assume this wasn't one contributing factors to the failure of that marriage, it surely was one of the symptoms, which indicate you were holding the dominant frame in that relationship and not your ex-husband.
The massage thing wasn’t a big deal. I mean I was wearing my wedding set and was pregnant with my husband’s children, so there’s that, lol.

But yes I had the dominant frame from very early in the marriage. Not because I wanted it (I didn’t) but because he abdicated it. That eroded the respect over time in spite of a great sex life and a great friendship. I’ve written about that elsewhere on SS many times. No need to recap in detail here.

Cheers

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M'y wife refusés mâle masseuse as a policy.
She Says only her Man can touch her.

I always get a lady masseuse however the 2 guys i had were magical.

Perso, Dont care

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy solution. Find another girl that thinks a man massaging her is inappropriate.