"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is it ok for a girlfriend to have male friends?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
Not doing this is beta and will drive your woman away, just like knowingly allowing her to go hang out with guys 1:1 or talk to a bunch of them all the time.
I'm not bothered. I don't think of girls as MY girl. I think of them as one of my girls. So if a guy is talking to her, I simply let her know I'm in her presence. 100% of the time, she doesn't give him much attention and returns to me. This is the better result.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
When a girl has a bunch of guys as friends, that's her trying to signal that she has attention. It's their way of compensating for normally not being the hot girls. You'll notice that the only girls who have guy friends tend to not be that good looking.
I remember matching a girl many years ago who was good looking except that she was somewhat overweight; Not exactly a whale, but not exactly passing the boner test, but somewhere in between. Her profile pic was like 5 male friends with her in the middle, she was the only woman in the pic. I didnt pursue her because at the time I had other options who were less overweight and didnt have a bunch of male friends.
 

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
315
Reaction score
112
If I would really like a girl, I wouldn't show her a female friend of mine, if I would have this 'friend' as a backup.
I would expect the same. Otherwise, it's a message to me.

Also, all the girls I have met who had male acquaintances had problems with self esteem.
 
Top