“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

is it normal to get ghost'd after 5 dates without warning?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
1. To be honest, any DJs here could tell you that 5th date is a bit too late for hookups to happen. Normally sex should happen at 3rd date at the latest.
Sex by the end of the 3rd date is common.

1. Depression -> checked
2. Fresh out of marriage -> checked
3. Being a hopeless romantic (all the love bombings, crying, naming imaginary kids, cooking meals and yada yada) -> checked

this woman sounds damaged and had more redflags than Tiananmen Square on Mao's birthday.
This woman doesn't sound like she would be good in the long term. @PlatoPacks23 may eventually be thankful that it didn't work with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top