"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Is it just me or is this post cringy AF?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
I dont know why but I somehow feel repulsed by this story even though my inner nice guy thinks its cute.

aa.PNG
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I dont know why but I somehow feel repulsed by this story even though my inner nice guy thinks its cute.

View attachment 4565
have read it though
Heres how I see it
"I was hating this girl... until I became one... but I'm not a bad person, just that my bf made me this way.."

All good until you realize they both rise children of the same man, who is by definition the father of their kids, who they would tell they love
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Imagine the delusion their daughters grow into
"Girls, your father was a pathological liar"

How long do you think it would take the girls to realize their father was just a guy who banged their moms who both had crush on him
And how many nice guys would fall into these girls mental issues
 
Last edited:

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
Guys, there is more. I ponder if the kids have same dad
ehmmm.PNG
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I dont know why but I somehow feel repulsed by this story even though my inner nice guy thinks its cute.

View attachment 4565
Women have evolved to get along with their fellow plural wives - how do you think humanity got through the genetic bottleneck of 10K years ago where only 1 in 17 men reproduced? :mad:

A man spinning plates should seek to get the gals in his harem to treat each other as sisters.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top