Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me or girls are really confusing?

confusing28

Reaction score
I don’t mean to judge but am I the only one who finds girls confusing? I do think that they have a lot going inside their minds and I appreciate how much they make an effort to almost everything but I am finding it difficult to understand them. For example, an ex girlfriend of mine whom I have met during a foreign event says she likes me because I am quite a gentleman; however, she ends up leaving me for a motorbike rider. I also had a foreign girlfriend whom I have met through a common friend and she always have this dilemma of picking items that are of the same color! What is the deal with that?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are very consistent in their behaviors once you understand them. Go read the DJ Bible.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mean to judge but am I the only one who finds girls confusing? I do think that they have a lot going inside their minds and I appreciate how much they make an effort to almost everything but I am finding it difficult to understand them. For example, an ex girlfriend of mine whom I have met during a foreign event says she likes me because I am quite a gentleman; however, she ends up leaving me for a motorbike rider. I also had a foreign girlfriend whom I have met through a common friend and she always have this dilemma of picking items that are of the same color! What is the deal with that?
Your in concept.

Women with high interest level ****. There's nothing confusing about my proteins doing the backstroke in her anal cavity and digestive tract. She either is gritting her teeth and catching hell or next set.