"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is it just me, or are East Coast girls all BEEOTCHES?

Who are the bytchiest girls in the USA, by Geographic Area

  • East Coast girls - from VA to MA

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Midwest Girls

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Southern Girls

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • West Coast girls

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • MDgood, where can I get some of that crack you're smoking?

    Votes: 8 26.7%

  • Total voters
    30

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
You know, A1, come to think of it, I don't have much of a problem with the professional yuppie DC girls, and it may be that I exude a professional, clean cut, and intelligent look, even when I'm dressed down, which I usually am. That's the thing about these girls' professional DC boyfriends: these guys are smart and ambitious, but they're mostly pu$$ies. When I go through DC I have the look on my face of, I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, and I could rip your pu$$y boyfriend's head off. I do notice a lot of attention from these girls because I fit the bill as to what they want. Likewise in the redneck areas (and you know where I'm talking about) I don't get many looks. But anyway, it still doesn't mean they ain't nasty in general.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
52
I agree, MD, the boyfriends around DC are whipped and weak. I was sitting in McD's on 18th St. Friday night after a concert and watched a 7/8 in a topless outfit with a guy that was just pure dork. White socks, shorts, bad glasses, I figured that was her little brother until he put his hands on her. It's just like, wtf?

I also tend to have the aggressive look you are talking about when I'm alone and not with friends. It definitely works to raise interest just b/c most guys around here keep their balls in their personal organizers. Their women surely want some wildman **** in them before they move to the 'burbs to raise babies with Mr. Woosbag. But the problem is you've got to shift modes to meet them. Go from Clint Eastwood to someone a bit less intimidating. I've scared prospects off even after the initial opener went fine just because I didn't smile enough and they got the wrong vibes. I've looked in the mirror and thought, holy sh!t, I look like a stalker with that expression, it's amazing they didn't run away when I approached.

By contrast, last summer I had a much dorkier but friendlier look and feel going on, mainly due to an accidental encounter with St John's Wort which has prozac like effects on the personality. Long story short, the dorky/friendly pacified always smiling version of me met far more women in far less time, and some incredibly hot ones, too, just walking around on the street. I've never had that kind of success since even as my technique has improved. I just seemed so much more approachable then, I guess.

Thus I think it's all about not intimidating them so the shield goes down. Elsewhere women are probably used to rougher men and so they're less intimidated, that's why you got less Bshield, but around here you have to come across as soft and sweet b/c that's what they're used to. Plenty of fine women here overall, though, and weak competition.

Happy hunting.

A1
 

JoeWhoa

New Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Providence, RI... the nexus of the Northeast
I hear ya guys... but I didn't think the problem was a whole costal thing. I'm from RI and the girls here are MAJOR BEEOTCHES. Boston girls, only a half hour away, aren't quite as bad... and I had thought the NYC girls were wicked nice! There is so much variety in NYC, so yeah your going to run into a fair amount of beeotches but for the most part they were hot and breathing heavy! Of course, Florida girls and Virginia girls are the finest and easist I've met thus far, granted I haven't traveled all the much yet.
 
Top