Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me, or are East Coast girls all BEEOTCHES?

Who are the bytchiest girls in the USA, by Geographic Area

• East Coast girls - from VA to MA

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Midwest Girls

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Southern Girls

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • West Coast girls

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • MDgood, where can I get some of that crack you're smoking?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Here's one I'm interested in knowing from you guys. I've been all over the good ol' USA, and one thing that I've discovered is that East Coast girls are the absolute worst.

The further west I drive, the girls are friendly, open, and generally nice. They'll say hi to you and not immediately think you're trying to get into their pants. The further south I drive, they're all cool.

The East Coast girls, though, from Virginia to Massachusetts, are per capita among the some of the most stuck up, arrogant beeotches in the universe! They tend to think they're the only chicks in the left on the planet.

What's your opinions on this, guys?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in DC for 4 years. Girls are the same everywhere. The one thing that changes things depending on where you are is how receptive girls are to being approached. In a club, in a place with a higher ratio of men, or in a place where most of the men are better off financially, it's harder to approach a girl if you're not above average in ******d appearance. Once you get past the first barrier, though, girls are exactly the same everywhere.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I oughta move to California.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd
Maybe I oughta move to California.
Sounds like a plan after what Demon told me...Maryland girls are hard to approach at times, but if you can find one that is single and isn't PMSing at that time, you two can hit it off...just don't get grounded the day after getting her number...:eek:

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in NY and visit Calif once in a while and I always find California girls to be cold and unreceptive. I actually find alot of NY gals to be friendly and very very sweet (in terms of their attitude and how they treat me).

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NY chicks are the exception. But DC girls, Baltimore, etc have ridiculous bytch shields! Dont even get me started on those Boston bytches...talk about UPTIGHT!

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Sounds like a plan after what Demon told me...Maryland girls are hard to approach at times, but if you can find one that is single and isn't PMSing at that time, you two can hit it off...just don't get grounded the day after getting her number...:eek:
What part of Maryland? I live in VA, but am going to be moving to Gaithersburg (Montgomery County) soon. I already work there, but haven't spent much time checking out the chicks in that area.

Oh, and to the original poster: I've lived in Massachusetts and VA. Unfortuneately, I was 100% AFC in my Massachusetts days so I can't do a good comparison between the two states.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
What part of Maryland? I live in VA, but am going to be moving to Gaithersburg (Montgomery County) soon. I already work there, but haven't spent much time checking out the chicks in that area.

Oh, and to the original poster: I've lived in Massachusetts and VA. Unfortuneately, I was 100% AFC in my Massachusetts days so I can't do a good comparison between the two states.
Howard County, Sykesville, and Clarksville area's are hard to get with, but once you get through the shield (not all that much either) then you are in. As far as Baltimore...look for drunk ones...

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably should have seperated out the southern Cali girls from the Northwest girls, like in Seattle. Those chicks rock.

I'm the Baltimore-D.C. area, and it's ridiculous just how bytchy the girls are! Maybe it's all the poisoned water around here that triggers their PMS constantly.

I don't have all that much experience clubbing north of NJ-NYC, but from what I have seen it's the same thing. You other guys out there in other parts of the worlds have it EASY!

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you just quit being a *****? Stop *****ing about it and go get your piece of the pie.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
I live in NY and visit Calif once in a while and I always find California girls to be cold and unreceptive. I actually find alot of NY gals to be friendly and very very sweet (in terms of their attitude and how they treat me).
Yeah, that's what I would of thought. California is as far out West as you can possibly get, yet I always think of the stuck up Valley Girl stereotype, and the jaded, phony L.A. types. I thought I heard before that women are much friendlier in the South, although having never been there, I wouldn't know.

For NY, I've heard that people can be rude down there, although maybe that's just for New York City. The only time I visited there, about 14 years ago, I was too young to really notice.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience:

Midwest girls are usually sweet and kind hearted
West and Northwest girls are just plain cool
Girls in the Deep South and Texas are a little too much conerned with appearance for my tastes, but they're polite and very lady-like
Canadian girls rock on... I don't have much experience with girls in upstate NY, though
Not much experience with California girls, either
Mid-Atlantic girls are looking for the bigger, better deal, boyfriends with status, looks, money, etc... basically they're out for themselves. They enjoy flaming guys. You want to meet a cool girl from this area, she's going to be about 50 pounds overweight.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could be part of my problem with meeting women--that I live in Massachussetts, although I think it's only a very small part. It sounds to me like you are making sweeping generalizations based on only a few experiences. Where are you from? I think I remember reading here somewhere that girls find guys more intriguing who are not from the local area. Maybe that's what happened in your case. There are DJ's on this site from all different parts of the world who have the same problems with women. Unless we are talking about women who come from a whole different culture, I'm not so sure that location makes much of a difference.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got friends that go to school with me that are from the west coast. some are from cali. they are the most friendly and most laid back bunch of people ive ever met. i would have to say i agree with you.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd
For NY, I've heard that people can be rude down there, although maybe that's just for New York City. The only time I visited there, about 14 years ago, I was too young to really notice.
Id say, its somewhat true. but its the mentality we were all brought up with. Even though im born and raised from NYC, im very friendly to all sorts of people. But alot of people are rude b/c its just the way they have to live life. That "walk or be walked on" attidude.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls from NJ, PA, NYC take the cake on thinking that they are gods gift to men. In the north east in general I think you see alot more FAT girls who think they are 5'3'' 115lbs, wearing tube top shirts and short shorts like someone told them they good. Its gross to see 200 lbs women walking around with thier stomach hanging out of thier tube top shirt. Its hit or miss with women being *****y, if they like u they are nice, if they dont they are *****y...so, I cant say its any different. Now, in Europe you hardly ever see fat girls, if you do its a good bet they wont be showing thier rolls off....well that was just my impression of europe.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krd - well, of course these are sweeping generalizations I'm making! :D However, there's gotta be something up when I can hang around the Baltimore - DC area here and see snotty girl after snotty girl, and then go to another area of the country and notice that the majority of girls I meet are actually friendly and nice! Around here, even if you're an attractive guy you have maybe a 50-50 chance of having a woman act civil to you in like a store, bar, etc.... I'm talking, like be inclined to smile at you and carry on a short conversation of a few sentences before you parted ways if she's somewhat attractive. I walk into a club in Seattle, the girls smile, chat a bit with you, and everything's cool.

You wouldn't believe these girls out here!

Reaction score
they can be *****es everywhere. the key is to get them under your control so that they know how to behave in your presence.

when they start trying to test you shut that crap down. I am breaking a new one in that I met last Sat. night. We've had sex 3 times since then.

today I was pulling her thong down and she said no.no.no..noooo.

I said.... what? You mean you would dare stop a man from entering his home...you would leave me out in the cold...your not the woman I though you were.

she oppologized and said she was just testing me.

I said well that is your first and last test. If you don't know how much of a real man I am by now then you need to hit the skids babygirl.

she responded like a good girl...

women will try to establish control and seem like beeoches until you get them under control. there real need is to find the man who is man enough to handle them.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad Diagnosis

MD,

I also live in D.C. and I've been able to meet plenty of women despite my natural diffidence in this dept. Yes, there is the biatch in the building who will not acknowledge my presence even as I've held the door for her. But she has been the exception. Usually I am the one guilty of being the stuck up stiff as women seem to make more efforts to speak to me than I do to them. I was at Borders last week and met several women at the jazz performance just by standing there. The effort was minimal.

One thing to keep in mind is that this is a very professional town whereas a lot of the Northwest or Midwest or South has more grunge or working-class influence. So the kind of C&F stuff that goes over there doesn't fly around here. Same for dress. So wear a jacket and slacks, speak softly, and exude status, and they'll think you carry a big stick, if you get my drift. You'll see a big difference in your results.

A1