Is it illegal to have sex in your car???

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't think it was but one of my friends told me that that police will arrest you if they catch you fu*king in a car. :mad: :rolleyes: I didn't believe him so I want some confirmation here. I mean if the two 17 year olds were caught doing it in the backseat somewhere what could happen?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is illegal. Most likely, you will have to pay a fine. I think it's indecent exposure, but I'm not positive on that. All I know is that it is illegal. Go to a house and do it on a bed instead.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its illegal because you lose a lot of your rights if you are in your vehicle. The law of search and seizure says that if they can see it, hear it, taste it, touch it, and smell it, it can be searched. If a cop sees two people getting it on, its no different than if you did that in the middle of the park during the day. Well, your fine may be less harsh but the crime is no different. Besides, who does that in their car anyway? Theres hardly any room.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bang her in a car aslong as its in your garage.

Derrrr....

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Done it in a car twice , the first time i lsot my virginity, It was so horrible, ucz there was no ****ing room We did it in the back seat, the second time i just reclined both seats all the way back , i F**uc**k the brains out of her missionary style ,it was awsome !!

Its only Illegal if you ger caught!!!!!!

FInd somewhere dark to park where no one goes late at night

but lock your doors dont want some crazy Axe murderer killiong you and stuff ,, cuz dying's not cool

~SOna~

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DraGon_luv

but lock your doors dont want some crazy Axe murderer killiong you and stuff ,, cuz dying's not cool

~SOna~
Thats the most insightful sentence I've ever read in my life. So true.
Wonderful!

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the best of my knowlage its definatly illegal. its pretty much the same as
if you did it in any other public place.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainSlinky
Thats the most insightful sentence I've ever read in my life. So true.
Wonderful!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well what if you're both horny like bunny rabbits and it's pretty hard to have the house to yourself with parents and all... I mean we've done it before at each others houses when nobody was home but that doesn't happen too often. Oh, and do hotels and stuff let younger kids rent out rooms? Do they take personal info like phone # and address or can you just pay and get it? I wouldn't pay that much $$$ for it but my GF is kinda rich :p I'd let her cover those costs :D

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DraGon_luv
that's a very comforting thought... I think that alone makes me not want to get it on in a car!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your chances of dying in a car from normality on road are much higher than your chances of getting hacked to bits by an axe murderer are.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To pass the time it takes to get home and fvck, have her "shift your gears" on the drive back :D Not reccomended if you drive a manual sports car. In that case, just hold on you horny little bastard, you'll make it!

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Your chances of dying in a car from normality on road are much higher than your chances of getting hacked to bits by an axe murderer are.
Very true, but I've seen too many horror movies, kinda messes you up in the head

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What horror movies? I haven't seen a scary horror movie in a long time. The last movie I saw that was truly scary was Stephen King's IT, but I was age 6 then.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn straight, that movie has given me a phobia of clowns. Which is a shame.

Dignified profession, being a clown...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its illegal for me to change clothes in the car? Damn :D

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
roflmao....
that is honestly the funniest thing i have heard in a long time..
hahahaha...
i honestly cant stop laughing.

hahah. that quote alone is bible worthy.
hah