Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it illegal to have sex in your car???

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well what if you're both horny like bunny rabbits and it's pretty hard to have the house to yourself with parents and all... I mean we've done it before at each others houses when nobody was home but that doesn't happen too often. Oh, and do hotels and stuff let younger kids rent out rooms? Do they take personal info like phone # and address or can you just pay and get it? I wouldn't pay that much $$$ for it but my GF is kinda rich I'd let her cover those costs
You've gotta be 18 I know for sure, and as far as places accepting cash vs. credit it varies. This I found out the hard way as I met a girl on friday night at a club in a hotel near my house, and when I went to get a room, they couldn't do it because I hadn't turned 18 yet. It's alright though, my 18th bday is on Friday, so Friday night I'm going back and getting my payback.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I think I told Crazykid about this too...I tried it in my Mustang prom night...do any of you have any idea how HARD it is to get it on in a mustang?!?!?! Damn...in any car period...if you can, get into a house and use the bed

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJMaC23
LOL, I think I told Crazykid about this too...I tried it in my Mustang prom night...do any of you have any idea how HARD it is to get it on in a mustang?!?!?! Damn...in any car period...if you can, get into a house and use the bed
Lol, I remember that! Too bad the hotel plan went to hell.