Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it harder for women to have kids approaching 30 and beyond and why?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with a girl for almost 2 years now, things are very nice, almost all dynamics in place. She has been hinting at living together and surely having kids and she will be 25 come March. I have heard from Rollo, generally the red pill and my own mentore that approaching 30, women have difficulty having kids. Is that right? And do you have more info about this?

I don't wanna take someone I care for to 30+ and no kids and risk kids wise, meaning I don't want that to condition my decisions either.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have an expire date when it comes of reproduction, such window CANNOT be prolonged from laws or media.

They simply become less fertile after their mid 20s making it harder and harder to reproduce plus the chances of giving birth to retards, sick babies, handicapped (mentally challenged, feminists, soyboys) increases.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are far better resources than sosuave for the info that you seek. That is unless we happen to have a fertility doctor in our ranks. Google it. It varies, but mid 30s. Things get worse with time. Sure, there is an increase of the possibility of problems, but I don't think that happens until mid 30s

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with a girl for almost 2 years now, things are very nice, almost all dynamics in place. She has been hinting at living together and surely having kids and she will be 25 come March. I have heard from Rollo, generally the red pill and my own mentore that approaching 30, women have difficulty having kids. Is that right? And do you have more info about this?

I don't wanna take someone I care for to 30+ and no kids and risk kids wise, meaning I don't want that to condition my decisions either.
This is why:

-Augustus-

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked about it here cause there are many men who have kids already and I believe if they are in a red pill forum, they should have some insight into matters like this, too.

Serenity

Reaction score
The cliff is really at 35 years. They can still become pregnant after that, but the rate of spontaneous abortions increases and the chance of getting pregnant in the first place decreases sharply after that age.

Anyone aiming to have kids should do it before she's 35. @gettinit has the most accurate answer here.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
menopause is a b!tch

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In theory, it's best to have the kids in your 20's. However, I was born when my mom was 36 and my younger sib. was born when she was 42. Both of us turned out better than average. She graduated with honors, so no retard there. I have an MBA from a well known school in Manhattan, so we're okay. Really depends on the lady's genetics and how she treats her body. Treat it well, feed it well, you're good. Do drugs, eat sh it, not so good.

You dig?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should try to have her first kid in her 20s. My mom had half dozen miscarriages before finally having me at age 35.

My great grandmother had 6 children, starting at age 20. Her last 2 she had at 41 and 46. This was without “modern medicine.” I heard the earlier they start the better for having kids at later ages. Not sure If that is true.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All me and my brothers were born to our parents in their 20s and we're all geniuses (sarc, but one really is a grade-A genius not me). I have a gal today 38 yrs old never married no kids but she is "I hope you have a Fantastic weekend!!" She acquired my number through work. She texts me every Thursday. It's like she's a lifetime college girl, you know, probably former sorority chick. Very unusual last nordic name. She's always so bright, happy, and sunshiney, but I sense an underlying depression. She's Christian, and quite frankly NO As5 and a little chunky at 38. I'm not gonna respond to her extra non-work-related texts.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the answers, guys.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife had our kids at 31,34 & 35 and didn't have a problem. In fact the last two were conceived in one time shots as we weren't having regular sex anymore. I realize now looking back she did it on purpose to try and trap me but she was still plenty fertile into her mid 30s

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose there is truth to these statistics of women over 30, but for the most part I don't see too many women having trouble until they're in their late 30s, and once the trouble starts it's usually not worth it to go down the fertility treatment path.

If your girl is the right person for you to have kids with, then you should do that; but if you don't want kids then you should probably let her go so she can with someone else. If you lead her on until she's 30 and it doesn't work out in the end, she's screwed at that point.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose there is truth to these statistics of women over 30, but for the most part I don't see too many women having trouble until they're in their late 30s, and once the trouble starts it's usually not worth it to go down the fertility treatment path.

If your girl is the right person for you to have kids with, then you should do that; but if you don't want kids then you should probably let her go so she can with someone else. If you lead her on until she's 30 and it doesn't work out in the end, she's screwed at that point.
Almost 2 years now, but 2 years is not too long to me. It's a good point, but I do not plan to have kids without sorting some other things out first. I consider kids a major responsability that I will not have forced upon me just cause my girl wants them early. She's 25 in 2 months and...if we will be together for another 3-4 years and we're doing alright, I will be almost completely convinced she is worth having kids with. I just don't wanna be pressured into by societal laws and her biological clock. That's all

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware the baby rabies. She might be cool now, but it sounds like she's trying to nest.

My sister told her now-husband that it was either kids or she was finding another guy. She had both her kids in her 30s, both of them turned out fine. Ironically, having kids cured her of a whole host of mental issues and bad attitudes.

And my cousin went out and got herself pregnant at 43 with some random guy, on purpose, then tried to tell everyone that it was an honest mistake. That kid had/has some congenital physical problems, as well as the fact that my cousin keeps telling him he'll meet his dad someday but is uninterested in ever having them meet.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Women have an expire date when it comes of reproduction, such window CANNOT be prolonged from laws or media.

They simply become less fertile after their mid 20s making it harder and harder to reproduce plus the chances of giving birth to retards, sick babies, handicapped (mentally challenged, feminists, soyboys) increases.
damn @Julian's mom must've been about 50 when she gave birth to him

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware the baby rabies. She might be cool now, but it sounds like she's trying to nest.

My sister told her now-husband that it was either kids or she was finding another guy. She had both her kids in her 30s, both of them turned out fine. Ironically, having kids cured her of a whole host of mental issues and bad attitudes.

And my cousin went out and got herself pregnant at 43 with some random guy, on purpose, then tried to tell everyone that it was an honest mistake. That kid had/has some congenital physical problems, as well as the fact that my cousin keeps telling him he'll meet his dad someday but is uninterested in ever having them meet.
She is trying to nest for sure, she feels very comfortable and I can tell many things from her behaviour, but I am directing things, no doubt about that. No babies or anything else before we are BOTH comfortable with those things. She knows there is 0 chance of her holding the relationship on the line if I don't wanna have kids when she does and if she holds it...she's gone. She knows that, have told her LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, not because they're at the end of their fertility window, though, but because they've been on an endocrine disrupting pill for half their lives, by 30. By that time, their reproductive system is as jacked up as a 30 year old juice-head, who's been on gear constantly since he was 15. She might have some trouble having kids.
My girl has never been on the pill until now. We just use pull out, I am quite good at it. She;'s never been on the pill her entire life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah dude.

Women are drunk on stupidity and feminism.

YouTuber Emily Hartridge was going to fertility clinic when she died in scooter crash
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youtuber-emily-hartridge-going-fertility-18459305.amp
Cliffs:

Uk attention ***** (RIP) cratered SMV jumping off the D during top form SMV. Ski down cawk mountain and then realize not only has SMV decayed, she's infertile or nearly at 32.

Died on ebike on route to fertility clinic.

There's too much female stupidity today and more of the following is to come.

Similar to cucks marrying in the modern era i feel no sympathy in divorce rape anymore then i do with cratered SMV and infertility.

With that said, TOP FORM SMV 18-23, BEST YEARS OR NEXT!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl has never been on the pill until now. We just use pull out, I am quite good at it. She;'s never been on the pill her entire life
That's stupidity. Accidentally on purpose pregnancy is common practice in America and the UK. Do not **** with female logic. Control the possibility of the following.