Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it good to chat with girl on social media?

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thought?

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few times does chatting with girls over on social media escalate to anything more than so. If you're looking to get laid or for a relationship, going out is the best way. If it's just to goof around, why not? No harm in that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Get them off of Social Media quickly. Otherwise, you're just gonna be an e-orbiter or iFriend.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Social media is a BIG opportunity to pick up chicks, either pump and dumps or a relationship of some kind.

1.) You already know things about them from their profiles/pics.

2.) You already have mutual friends

3.) Drop a line out there, see if she bites. If she doesnt move on, if she does a little chat or banter back and forth to build some rapport and go for the date. Dont waste much time.

I am meeting up with a solid chick tonight that added me on FB. I waited a couple of days before I messaged her.

Me: Do I know you?
Her: I dont think so, but we have lots of mutual friends.
Me: Ok....cool. Just dont be creeping on my fb page ;)
Her: Too late!
Me: How do you know so and so....you know what, lets save the chit chat for drinks. I am free Tuesday and Thursday next week around 8. What days are you free?
Her: Lets do 8pm Tuesday.
Me: Perfect....see you then.

She has messaged me just a few times since (this was last Friday) so I am getting good vibes from her. I will still send her a message before I head out this evening "hey running just a few minutes late....can you grab a table for us when you get there?"

Take advantage of all the tools you have to find single, available, interested women. Just dont be creepy/insecure/weird and some of them will pan out.